TANCET MBA Previous Year Question Papers – Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam is also known as TANCET MBA which conducted every year by Anna University, Chennai. The exam is held to screen the right candidates for the admission in Post Graduate courses such as MBA, MCA, M.Tech and ME. The candidates willing to appear for TANCET MBA 2019 must know how to prepare for the exam so that they can score good marks. In order to crack TANCET MBA 2019 exam the candidates must solve the previous year question paper regularly. As solving the previous year question paper has number of benefits such as the candidates will be able to know the exam pattern as well as the difficulty level of the exam. Moreover their question solving skills will also increase and the candidates will know their level of preparation. The candidates can download the previous year question paper from the link given in this article. Moreover, previous year question papers are the best source to score good marks. To know more about TANCET Previous Year Question Paper the candidates must read this article carefully.
Benefits of TANCET MBA Previous Year Question Paper
There are ample of benefits in solving the previous year question paper which are as given below.
- Solving the previous year question paper will make you familiar with the distribution of the question, a topic included difficulty level of the exam as well as a distribution of the marks.
- It also helps to analyze the preparation level.
- Boost your confidence level, enhances the speed and accuracy, improves question-solving skills. Moreover, it helps in time management.
- It helps you to identify the weak areas so that one can work hard to improve it.
Download Previous Year Question Paper Here
The previous year question paper can be downloaded from the link given below. The applicants can solve the past year papers for best preparations.
|Previous Year Question Paper||Download Here|
|Question Paper -1||Click Here|
|Question Paper -2||Click Here|
|Question Paper -3||Click Here|
|Question Paper -4||Click Here|
|Question Paper -5||Click Here|
Highlights of Exam pattern – TANCET MBA Previous year Question Paper
The exam pattern of TANCET MBA is given below for candidates’ reference as it is very important for the candidates in order to preparation well.
- Mode of Exam: TANCET 2019 will be conducted offline that is pen paper based.
- Number of Sections: The test paper consists of three sections out of which Part – I and II is compulsory section whereas part – III is based on discipline selected by the candidates.
- Time Duration: 2 hours is given to complete the exam.
- Question Type: Objective type multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Total Number of Questions: The exam paper will consist of 115 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark is given whereas 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The table given below will give you the clearer picture of exam pattern
|S.No.||Topics||No. of questions||No. of choices||Duration|
|1.||Questions from provided Business situations||2 articles||04||02 hours|
|2.||Comprehension Passage||2 passages|
|3.||Graduate level Mathematics||25|
|4.||Determining Data Sufficiency||15|
TANCET MBA Previous year Question Paper – Syllabus
The aspirants appearing for TANCET must know the TANCET MBA 2019 syllabus thoroughly so that preparation will become easier as well as the candidates
- Reading Comprehension: The topics of this section are asked from passages.
- Quantitative Ability: The topics of this section are Algebra, Modern Math such as HCF and LCM, Profit, Loss and Discount, Speed time and distance, Compound Interest and Simple Interest, Set Theory, percentage, Statistics & Probability, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, and Geometry Permutations & Combinations.
- English Language and Usage: Topics for this section include Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitutions, Phrasal Verbs, Proverbs, Cloze Test and Basic Grammar, Fill in the blanks.
- Data Sufficiency: The topic of this section is line graphs, Bar graphs, histograms, percentages, pie charts, and problems based on equivalence.
- Analysis of Business Situations: This section consists of topics from the case study. This test the candidate’s decision-making ability.
TANCET MBA Previous year Question Paper – Preparation Tips
As mentioned above solving the sample papers have ample of benefits. Hence, to score good marks the candidates must also know how to prepare. Therefore we provide some methods and techniques which will help the candidates in their preparation.
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Then, prepare time table and start your study accordingly.
- Regular revisions will help you to analyze your preparation level and do not start a new topic in the last minute or you can say just before the examination.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas as it will help in solving the tricky questions.
- Develop strong basic and fundamental concepts.
- Learn to identify your weak areas and focus to improve it.
- Take as many as mock test you can. This will help in managing time and will be helpful during the examination.
- Lastly, the candidates must stay calm and focused.
TANCET also known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is held every year to screen the right candidates for the admission in post graduate courses such as MBA, MCA, M. Tech and ME. TANCET is a state level entrance exam conducted by Anna University, Chennai which is held in 15 cities of Tamil Nadu. The exam held is offline that is pen paper based of two hours of duration to complete. The test paper consist of objective type multiple choice question.
To solve your queries related to TANCET MBA previous year question paper, you can leave you to comment in the below-given comment box.