TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus – Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET), a state level entrance test that is conducted on a rotational basis by its conducting body i.e. Anna University, Tamil Nadu. The entrance test of TANCET provides the postgraduate programs like MBA, M.Tech, M.E., M. Arch, to the aspirants. So, the candidates longing to pursue MBA from well reputed and recognized college or university in the state of Tamil Nadu must go for TANCET 2019. The entrance test of TANCET 2019 will be conducted through online mode and the candidates will be given 2 hours for the completion of the paper.
The TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus will remain the same as per previous years as rarely any changes are made in the exam pattern or syllabus. So for TANCET 2019, the syllabus will cover the topics that aim at checking mathematical skills, data sufficiency, English grammar and its usage etc. Therefore, the aspirants are recommended to go through this article to know more about the TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus.
TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus Overview
The aspirants, willing to pursue MBA, M.TECH, M.E, M.ARCH etc. from top colleges in Tamil Nadu can apply for the entrance exam of TANCET 2019. Before applying for the exam, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria and if the candidates have made the mindset for appearing in the entrance test of TANCET must thoroughly check the TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus that is cited below:
- English– This section aims at checking the proficiency of candidates’ in English. The topics covered in this section are mentioned below:
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Word Meaning
- Sentence Correction
- English Usage
- Quantitative Ability-This section comprises of the topics that check the mathematical skills of the candidates. Therefore, let’s have a glimpse on the topics:
- Binomial Theorem
- Linear Equations
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Set Theory
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Complex Numbers
- Functions and Graphs
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Work
- LCM and HCF
- Number Systems
- Speed, Time and Distance etc.
- Data Sufficiency– This section consists of topics that test candidates’ knowledge regarding data sufficiency and day-to-to facts usage. Let’s focus on the topics under this section:
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Ratio and Mixtures
- Business Analysis– This section consists of the topic that aims at checking the business skills of the aspirants as it is important for the one who is going to pursue MBA. In this section, the candidates will be given a passage of approximately 300 words. Based on the passage given to them, certain questions will be asked of the candidates.
Highlights of TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of TANCET 2019 will be conducted through online mode.
- Number of Questions– There will total 100 number of question in TANCET MBA 2019 exam pattern.
- Time Duration– The aspirants will be given 2 hours of duration to complete their exam.
- Marking Scheme– The candidates will acquire 1 mark for each correct answer and for the incorrect one or double shading of answers, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Preparation Tips for TANCET MBA 2019
The candidates must be familiar to the syllabus of TANCET 2019. Besides this, they must know the tricks to crack the exam and should follow the tips that are mentioned below for the candidates:
- First of all, the candidates must make the mindset for appearing in the entrance test of TANCET 2019. If they are really looking for MBA.
- Secondly, they must prepare the study chart on the daily, weekly or monthly basis to follow it accordingly and cover each portion thoroughly.
- Take the help of reference books recommended by the mentors or anyone who has cleared the entrance exam of TANCET MBA 2019.
- For English, the candidates must read articles and remain updated from the latest news.
- Eventually, don’t waste much time and try to learn time management skills and save some time for the revision too.
TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus Conclusion
The candidates, by reading this article will get reliable details of TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus that will help them in scoring high marks in the exam. Moreover, the candidates to clear the exam in an easier way should practice previous year’s question papers and can go for the online mock test in order to get the idea about the exam. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to read the article carefully, follow it and don’t miss anything. Lastly, stay calm and confident and for more information, leave the query in the comment section.