TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of TANCET MBA remains the same for every year. Rarely, any changes are done in the syllabus. The state level entrance test of TANCET is conducted every year for the post graduation programs especially for M. Tech, M.E, M. Arch, M. Plan etc. In this article, we will discuss the TANCET MBA Exam pattern 2019. It is important for the candidates to have proper knowledge regarding the exam pattern and syllabus in order to prepare the study plan accordingly.
By going through the article, the aspirants will get the idea to prepare their study plan on the monthly, weekly or daily basis and one should focus on time management because it is much needed during the exam. Above all, the candidates, after seeing the TANCET MBA exam pattern 2019, can take the help of their mentor if they are weak in any subject or topic or face problem while practicing or solving it.
TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The aspirants must go through the details regarding the subject and the number of questions to be asked in the exam. All the details are mentioned below in the tabulated form of TANCET MBA 2019 exam pattern:
|Total Subjects||Number of questions to be asked|
|Total number of questions to be asked||100|
TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights
- Mode of Exam– The entrance test of TANCET will be conducted through offline mode merely i.e. using pen and paper
- Duration of the exam– The candidates will be given 2 hours to complete their paper.
- The medium of Test– The candidates can attempt the questions English as well as the Tamil language.
- Number of Questions– There is 20 number of questions asked in the TANCET entrance examination.
- Type of questions- there will be objective type questions in the TANCET 2019.
- Marking Scheme- The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/3 of marks will be deducted for the incorrect one.
TANCET MBA 2019 Syllabus
The TANCET MBA 2019 syllabus will cover all the important topics of English, Quantitative Ability, Data Sufficiency that aimed to check the knowledge of the candidates. Let’s discuss the syllabus comprehensively:
- English– Practicing of grammar, reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, English Usage and learning of word meaning, antonyms, synonyms, idioms, Analogies etc. are several topics that are focused in this subject.
- Quantitative Ability– The candidates must have good command over quantitative ability that comprises of :
- Time and work
- Linear Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Surds and Indices
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Functions and Graphs
- Set Theory
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Time and Work
- LCM and HCF
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Data Sufficiency– It includes Number System, Permutation and Combination, Profit and Loss, Probability, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Time, Speed & Distance, and Ratio and Mixtures.
Tips for the preparation of TANCET 2019
Before appearing for any entrance, the optimum preparation needs to be done to crack the entrance test. Therefore, below are some of the tips recommended to the applicants to focus on:
- The candidates must start preparing before 6 months of the exam. Before that, a proper study plan should be created by the aspirants.
- The candidates should take the help of reference books.
- The candidates should learn different methods to solve the single question or numerical.
- Try to solve the previous year’s question paper or sample paper of TANCET.
- During exam time, stay calm and attempt each question appropriately.
The TANCET MBA Exam Pattern 2019 is above-cited that will help each candidate in scoring good marks in the entrance examination of TANCET MBA 2019. All the credible details including syllabus, examination tips are all discussed in this article for the betterment of the applicants. Therefore, make the mindset for clearing the entrance exam and leave the comment for more updated information related to TANCET 2019.