TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Centres – TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test which is conducted by Anna University, Chennai across 15 cities of Tamil Nadu. This state-level exam is conducted every year for the candidates willing to pursue MBA and other PG programs. Hence, the exam conducting body that is Anna University will release the list of the exam centres for TANCET MBA 2019. The candidates willing to apply for this state level entrance exam must know about the test cities. Before filling the application form the candidates must check the list carefully and then apply their choice of test centre according to their convenience. Therefore the exam conducting authority allots the same exam centres as filled by the candidates. In case, if there is no space available then the authority has the right to allot other nearest centre. The candidates must note that once the exam centre allotted will not be changed for many reasons. To know more details about the TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Centres the candidates must read this article.
TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Centres (tentative)
The candidates will have to wait for the actual list of the exam centres to be released by the authority. For the ease of the candidates, the table given below consists of the list of exam centres where TANCET 2019 exam will be conducted. The list is expected to be more or less the same for this but in case, if there are any changes made by the authority then the table will be updated immediately.
|S. No.||TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Centres|
TANCET MBA 2019 Exam centers – Documents need to carry during the exam day
The candidates must carry the following documents on the exam day:
- TANCET 2019 Admit Card as this the most important document, without this the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Apart from the TANCET Admit card the candidates must carry the valid ID proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, and PAN Card.
- The candidates must carry their own pen.
Important guidelines related to TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Centers
The candidates appearing for the TANCET 2019 must keep the following points in the mind.
- The candidates must reach the exam centre 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The candidates reaching the exam centre 15 minutes late then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates must carry the valid identity proof documents along with the TANCET admit card such as Voter ID, Driving license, and PAN card.
- Read the instruction given in the test paper carefully before writing the exam.
- Candidates must avoid carrying electronic devices such as cell phones, calculators, pagers etc to the examination hall.
- Any violation of the rules or any unfair means during the examination will lead to disqualifying the candidature.
About TANCET 2019
TANCET also was known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance test is state level entrance exam which is conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. The entrance exam will be held in the cities of Tamil Nadu states only. The exam is held to give admission in MBA and other PG programs. Candidates can get admission in various universities, government and government-aided university. Around 40,000 candidates are expected to appear for TANCET exam.
The exam will be held in offline mode. The test paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs). The candidates will be given two hours to complete the exam. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. However, in the first week of March, the TANCET MBA 2019 Admit Card is expected to be issued and the result will be expected to be announced in the month of April.
To solve your queries related to TANCET MBA 2019 Exam Centres, you can leave your comment in below-given comment box.