TANCET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The TANCET MBA 2019 stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test which will be held in the last week of March. This exam is for the candidates seeking admission in management program. The official conducting body Anna University prescribes the TANCET MBA 2019 eligibility criteria. The notification for TANCET MBA 2019 will be released in the last week of January 2019. It is very important for the candidates to meet the eligibility criteria of TANCET MBA 2019 to appear for the state-level examination. If the eligibility criteria are not met by the candidates then he/ she will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Bachelor’s degree must be recognized in any of the academic disciplines by the aspirants according to the TANCET MBA eligibility criteria 2019. A minimum percentage is needed at the graduation level to be eligible for the TANCET MBA test. General category candidates must obtain 50 percent marks in aggregate and reserved category students must score 45 percent marks at their graduation level. Only those aspirants who are eligible can apply for the exam.
In this article, aspirants can check all the required details related to TANCET MBA 2019 eligibility criteria.
The official of TANCET MBA eligibility criteria 2019
The official brochure states the below-mentioned details
- A prospective test taker must have a minimum 50 percent of marks (45 percent for reserved category) at the graduation level to be able to apply for the TANCET 2019 exam.
- The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized institution.
The following parameters are prescribed by the conducting officials, under the TANCET MBA 2019 eligibility criteria. The bachelor’s degree must be-
- (i) 10+2+AMIE (or) (ii) 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE
- 10+2+3 years pattern (or)
- 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern (or)
- E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm (or)
- TANCET MBA Eligibility Criteria 2018 mentions that candidates who are in their final year of graduation can appear for the test as well. However, they need to submit the passing documents before the deadline.
Category of Candidates
The candidates are divided into three categories as per the rules of Authority or University. Below mentioned are the details of each category:
Sponsored Category: University has provided a limited number of seats for the candidates who are employed and sponsored by Government aided educational institutions, Government organizations and registered professional architects who have a minimum of 5 years of experience. All these aspirants are required to appear for TANCET 2019 in order to be considered for the sponsored category.
TANCET Category: If candidates want to be considered under this category, they must appear for TANCET 2019.
Additional eligibility criteria of TANCET MBA 2019
- Candidate must be a native resident of Tamil Nadu state. However, the aspirants from other states can also appear for the entrance exam, but their eligibility criteria will be fixed by the conducting authority or University.
- Aspirants with a degree obtained without studying tenth, twelfth Std. or 3 years degree programme will not be considered eligible for the entrance examination.
- Candidates with B.Tech/ B.E. degrees obtained through Distance / Weekend mode are not eligible.
Once the candidates became rest assured about fulfilling the TANCET MBA 2019 eligibility criteria, they needed to apply or register for the test by filling the application form of TANCET MBA 2019. As per the important dates of TANCET MBA 2019, the application forms were available from in the last week of January. Only those aspirants who are eligible and have successfully applied will be able to download the admit card in the 2nd week of March 2019. Registered candidates with admit card of TANCET MBA 2019 will be allowed to appear in the test that will be held in the last week of March 2019 and the result will be declared in the 2nd week of April 2019.
This is all about the TANCET MBA 2019 eligibility criteria. If the candidates have any queries regarding the article then they can comment down the below, our experts will soon contact them.