TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling- Anna University is the authority to organize the exam of TANCET MBA 2019 in the third week of May 2019. The candidates who have filled the application form successfully need to appear in the exam. Those who will be selected in this entrance test need to attend the counselling that will begin from the second week of June 2019. The applicants who have their names in the rank list will be allowed to appear in the counselling round. Note that the candidates will have to submit the form of counselling that will be available online and register them for the round of TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling. The authority will send the call letter to the selected candidates and they need to take the hard copy of the same. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring this call letter at the time of counselling. The procedure of online application submission for counselling will be started from the second week of June 2019 and will go till the second week of July 2019. Once the procedure of Counselling will be over, the shortlisted applicants will be given the seats in the institutes of Tamil Nadu that will take part in the counselling process. Anna University is the apex body to announce the list of TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling on the basis of the candidates’ ranking and their score in the entrance exam. After the completion of every round, the applicants will be able to see the status of the seats that are remaining. The authority will decide the rounds of counselling on the grounds of the vacancy of seats.
This article will bring the attention of the readers towards the detailed information about TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling, related facts and events, scheduled for the same, procedure of counselling, important documents and much more.
TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling :Important Dates
The below-given events are pertaining to the counselling. The authority has released the tentative schedule for the examination date, result declaration, and Counselling rounds. Let’s have a glance:
|TANCET MBA exam 2019||Third week of May 2019|
|Declaration of TANCET MBA result 2019||Second week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling (Online registration)||Second week of June to second week of July 2019|
|End date for submission of online application for Counselling||Third week of July 2019|
|Schedule for Counselling and release of ranking list||Third week of July 2019|
Steps Involved in TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling
The TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling will contain the below-given steps:
- Qualification of TANCET Examination
- Online registration process for Counselling and submission of form
- Release of Rank List
- Downloading the Call Letter
- Appearing in the round of TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling
- Schedule for TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling
As per the authority, the Counselling will be held in the venue mentioned below:
Government College of Technology (Auditorium),
Mandatory Documents for TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling
The applicants who will attend the round of counselling need to bring the below-given documents else their admission process will be halted:
- Hard copy of counselling application form
- Score Card of TANCET MBA exam 2019
- The admit card of TANCET MBA exam 2019
- Mark sheets of Class 10th, Class 12th and all semesters of the Graduation course.
- Degree Certificate (Provisional)
- Permanent Community Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-addressed envelope (stamped) for the Counselling
- Acknowledgment card which should be self-addressed and stamped
How to Fill the Online Registration Form for TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling?
The candidates need to follow the below-given steps to complete the online registration for TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling:
- The applicants need to first go to the official web portal of Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu and then tap on the button of Register Online Application there.
- The page will be displayed where the applicants need to mention the details in the given fields that are marked as compulsory.
- The candidates then need to choose the type of the course like MBA or MCA that they wish to pursue after the admission.
- The candidates will have to provide the active contact number and email address for any kind of communication by the authority. The details of the credentials will be sent to the contact number and email id of the candidates by DTE Tamil Nadu.
- Once the details in the form will be completed, the candidates need to tap on the submit button and register them online.
- Once the application will be submitted successfully, the authority will send the details of login to the applicants’ mobile number and email id. The applicants are supposed to take the hard copy of the application.
- For any kind of future access, the applicants need to enter the login credentials that they will get in their email id and contact number. Note that candidates should change the password after entering the login details for the first time.
- The candidates need to take the hard copy of the application form and address label and they will have to affix the print out of address label print on the envelope (A4 size). The original DD will be attached to the same and also the necessary documents as specified by the authority and the same will be sent to the university officials. The details of the documents will be mentioned in the web portal of the authority.
Once the counselling form will be submitted online, the applicants will have to send the hard copy of the same with the necessary documents and the DD to the official address of the authority before the deadline. Note that the applicants need to use the envelope of A4 size only and it needs to be affixed by the address label. The candidates need to follow the above-mentioned steps that are necessary at the time of filling the online registration form for TANCET MBA 2019 counselling. Those who fail to furnish the documents specified by the authority or to send the same to the official address, they won’t be eligible to participate in the admission process for TANCET MBA 2019.
The applicants need to simply visit the web portal of the authority to take out the hard copy of the call letter uploaded by the officials as per the ranking of the candidates. They need to enter their login credentials and download the letter. Note that the applicants will have to mandatorily bring this call letter at the time of counselling. All the applicants who are eligible for counselling round will have to present at the venue one hour in advance from the scheduled timing to stay away from any last moment hassle.
TANCET MBA Admission Procedure 2019
The candidates will be selected on the grounds of the score attained by them in the TANCET MBA exam 2019. The situation of the tie where two or more applicants will attain equal marks in the entrance exam will be handled by certain tie-breaking criteria as specified by the authority. These are mentioned below:
- The average marks in percentage will be considered from the semesters of the qualifying exam (graduation level)
- Date of Birth of the older applicants will be considered.
At the time of admission and Counselling procedure for TANCET MBA 2019, the shortlisted candidates need to bring the degree of graduation along with the mark sheet and certificate.
Note that the authority will inform the applicants about the allotment in the Counselling process which will be only provisional. As per the norms laid down by the authority for the process of admission, in case the candidates will not be eligible after the proper scrutiny of the original documents by the DTE or Directorate of Technical Education, they are not permitted to get admission in the courses and also they will not have the right to claim for the same.
The above-given details about the TANCET MBA 2019 Counselling will be helpful to the candidates who have selected in the exam and waiting for the schedule of the counselling and admission process. In case of any other query or doubt, never feel hesitated to connect with us.