TANCET MBA 2018 Sample Papers –Candidates who have decided to appear in the entrance test of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET MBA) must start their preparation from now onwards to acquire good marks. However, the proper preparation for the TANCET MBA exam will not be possible without solving sample papers. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to solve the question papers of the previous years to have proper information about the type of questions that might be asked in the entrance test of TANCET MBA 2019 and also the difficulty level of the exam. While solving the sample papers, candidates must analyze their weakest area and should try to allot more time on that particular topic in order to fortify it. Moreover, solving the sample papers also improvise the ability to solve different type of questions, speed and accuracy. However, toppers suggest solving the sample papers on a regular basis as it acts as a key to success or to qualify for an exam. Therefore, candidates are recommended to read the article wholly to fetch information about the sample papers and also candidates must download the sample paper from the links that is mentioned below in this article and practice accordingly.
Benefits of solving the TANCET 2018 Sample Papers
Solving the TANCET MBA 2018 Sample Papers has a number of benefits. Let’s have a look at the benefits:
- The candidates must solve the TANCET MBA Sample Papers after the completion of the syllabus as it helps to analyze your preparation level.
- Solving the sample paper gives you an idea of the difficulty level of the exam.
- Moreover, the candidates get an idea of exam pattern, number of questions asked in each section as well as the distribution of the question.
- It helps in the comprehensive revision of the entire syllabus.
- The candidates must develop strong fundamental concepts as most of the question is based on fundamental.
- Solving the sample paper regularly the candidates can identify their weak areas and take steps to improve it.
- Moreover, it helps in solving the questions in less time as well as boosts your confidence level.
- Therefore the candidates can solve easy question first and then move to the harder question later on.
- Regularly solving the sample paper will give the clarity of the speed, accuracy, strength, and weakness.
- Moreover, it helps to increase the question-solving skills.
Download TANCET MBA 2018 Sample Paper here
Candidates to score a good mark must solve the sample papers. Hence, the candidates can download the TANCET Sample Papers from the link given below.
|Sample papers||Download Here|
|Sample papers – 1||Click Here|
|Sample papers -2006||Click Here|
|Sample papers -2007||Click Here|
|Sample papers -2010||Click Here|
|Sample papers -2011||Click Here|
|Sample paper – 2||Click here|
|Sample paper – MBA||Click Here|
|Sample paper – Maths||Click Here|
|Sample paper – MCA||Click here|
Highlights of Exam Pattern – TANCET MBA 2018 Sample Papers
It is very important for the candidates to know the exam pattern as preparation will become easier
- Mode of Exam: TANCET 2019 will be conducted offline that is pen paper based.
- Number of sections: The test paper consists of three sections out of which Part – I and II is compulsory section whereas part – III is based on discipline selected by the candidates.
- Time duration: The time allotted to complete the exam is 2 hours.
- Question Type: The test paper consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Total number of questions: The test paper will consist of 115 questions.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, one mark is given whereas 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The table given below will give you the clearer picture
|S.No.||Topics||No. of questions||No. of choices||Duration|
|1.||Questions from provided Business situations||2 articles||04||02 hours|
|2.||Comprehension Passage||2 passages|
|3.||Graduate level Mathematics||25|
|4.||Determining Data Sufficiency||15|
TANCET MBA 2018 Sample Papers – Preparation Tips
Solving the sample papers have ample of benefits as we have seen above. Hence, to score good marks the candidates must also know how to prepare. Hence, some methods and techniques are given below for preparation which every candidate must follow.
- First, go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Prepare the timetable and start your study accordingly.
- Do revisions regularly and never start a new topic in the last minute or you can say just before the examination.
- Learn formulas and practice shortcuts as it will help in solving the tricky questions.
- The candidates must learn to develop strong basic and fundamental concepts.
- Try to identify your weak areas and focus to improve it.
- Purchase books of best authors and publishers to learn different tricks and methods for solving complex questions.
- Take as many as mock test you can. This will help in managing time and will be helpful during the examination.
- Solve previous years’ sample as well as question papers to have an idea about the overall pattern of the test paper including question-type, difficulty level etc.
- Lastly, the candidates must stay calm and focused.
TANCET MBA 2018 Sample Papers – Syllabus
It more important for the candidates to know the syllabus
- Reading Comprehension: This section includes topics from passages.
- Analysis of Business Situations: This section consists of topics from the case study. This test the candidate’s decision-making ability.
- Quantitative Ability: This section consists of Modern Math, Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics & Probability, Arithmetic, and Geometry Permutations & Combinations.
- Data Sufficiency: The topic of this section is Bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, histograms, percentages, and problems based on equivalence.
- English Language and Usage: Topics for this section include Antonyms, Synonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitutions, Phrasal Verbs, Proverbs, Cloze Test and Basic Grammar.
The candidates can solve their queries related to TANCET MBA 2018 Sample Papers by leaving the comment in the below-given comment box.