SPJAT 2019– S.P. Jain School of Global Management is the authority that will conduct the exam of SPJAT 2019. The candidates who get qualified in this entrance exam will get the opportunity to pursue the following programmes:
- GMBA or Global Master of Business Administration
- MGB or Master of Global Business
The campuses of SPJAT or S.P. Jain School of Global Management are expanded in various regions right from Mumbai to Dubai, Sydney, and Singapore. Through SPJAT 2019, various skills of the candidates will be assessed that include logical reasoning, Mathematical ability, English reading & comprehensive and Intelligence Quotient.
The date of SPJAT exam 2019 will fall in the second week of January 2019. Below mentioned article talks about all the information that the applicants need to know. Without reading the important details about SPJAT 2019, the candidates cannot afford to proceed with registration process and further procedures. It is therefore mandatory for them to start from the scratch that is to gather the significant data about this entrance exam and then hit the bull’s eye.
The content is given below consists of some important events and dates related to this test, eligibility requirements, pattern of the exam, preparation tips and suggestions, application form filling and online submission, examination centers, admit card download, result declaration and the process of admission or counseling.
SPJAT Exam Dates 2019
|Date for Application form||In the month of January 2019|
|Admit card availability||In the month of January 2019|
|SPJAT Exam Date 2019||In the month of February 2019|
SPJAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements need to be in the head of the candidates before they proceed ahead for registration procedure. Those who fill the form and submit the fee without reading about the eligibility criteria of SPJAT will have to bear the consequences. The application fee amount will not be refunded once paid; hence they should go through the terms and conditions prescribed by the authority before depositing the fee amount. Let’s have a look at the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidates should have attained the degree of graduate from the reputed college or university.
- The students who are in the final year of the graduation course can also appear in SPJAT. The applicants who have a post graduation degree in the related subjects will be given the preference.
- The applicants need to have the experience of minimum three years.
- The candidates should have acquired the Secondary Education with English as the mandatory subject.
- The candidates who carry the minimum score of 80% in CAT and 650 marks in GMAT are eligible to appear in the final round of assessment.
The application form for SPJAT 2019 exam will be uploaded on the web portal and the candidates are expected to visit the website and create the account for registration. For this, they need to provide certain personal information and the user Id and password will be sent to the given email of the candidates. They will have to keep these login credentials safe as they will be required at further stages also. To access the form, they need to enter login Id and password and visit the link for registration. Let’s discuss the further process in the below-mentioned points:
- The candidates will have to submit the application online from the first week of January 2019. This is the tentative schedule, the final one will be updated by the conducting body.
- The applicants will have to mention all the required details in the form and check whether the given information is correct or not. For this, they need to review the form and then submit the same. The authority will review the applications as and when they are received.
- In this exam, there is the provision of applying for 2 different fields through the one application form.
- Once the application form is submitted and the registration process is over, the application fee amount should be deposited by the candidates and the authority will give a PIN.
- Once the candidates receive their system generated PIN, they will be able to pick the examination centers of their choice.
- The candidates need to take out the hard copy of the form and keep it safe for further use.
The application fee for SPJAT exam is USD 40 that needs to be changed into Indian currency as per the ongoing exchange rates at the time of fee submission. The candidates can pay the fee amount credit card that needs to be international visa card or master card only. There is no other mode of payment for this entrance exam. Hence, all the applicants should mandatorily make the payment via credit card only.
SPJAT Exam Pattern 2019
The exam of SPJAT 2019 will be organized in offline mode where the paper and pen is used by the candidates. The exam paper will be parted into five sections that are mentioned below:
- Logical & Reasoning Ability
- Mathematical Ability
- General Knowledge
- English Reading & Comprehension ability.
This exam paper will contain total questions of 40 to 45. The negative marking scheme will not be there. The total time duration for SPJAT 2018 exam will be 60 minutes.
How to prepare for SPJAT 2019 exam?
The candidates must be interested to know certain tips and suggestion for exam preparation from the experts. After apprehending the pattern of the exam and knowing about the syllabus with all the topics and subjects, the thing that strikes the mind will be how to start and go ahead to study for the exam. Following tips will definitely be beneficial for you:
- Make a layout of the topics that you find a little bit less difficult and can be prepared without much endeavors. This will help you to separate the toughest sections of the syllabus so that you can prepare for them individually with full concentration and all the material available.
- Plan out for an organized timetable that can be followed by you. No need to make a hypothetical schedule that is not practical and you won’t be able to study accordingly. Divide the sections in a manner that every topic will be covered before the date of examination and you also get the time to revise them for at least two to three times.
- The revision of the subjects should go parallel with the preparations else if you opt for revising the topics in the end, you will not be able to remember them.
- Arrange for the best and accurate study material either through internet or through certain books of the good authors that will be available in the market.
- Solve the sample paper and previous years’ exam papers to better understand the type and nature of questions. Also check your speed and accuracy of solving the paper.
- Remain healthy and take nutritious diet during the period of preparation. Try some exercises that will relax your mind and alleviate your stress.
The admit card for this exam will be available to the candidates on their registered email Id before one week from the day of examination. The authority will send the same to the candidates on email and they need to download the same from there itself. The applicants are not allowed to mention the examination center without having the admit card. Note that the candidates need to carry the admit card on the day of examination along with one identity proof. Those who will not be able to bring these documents to the examination center cannot appear in the exam.
SPJAT 2019 Exam Centers
SPJAT exam centers are mentioned below. The candidates should be aware of these locations as they need to choose the one from the given centers at the time of registration.
The result for SPJAT 2019 will be released on the official web portal of SPJAT. The candidates can access the same by simply visiting the website and entering their user Id and password there. Those who will be selected in the exam will have to come for admission process. The schedule of the counseling will be informed to all the candidates through website only.
The applicants who will qualify the SPJAT exam 2019 will be intimated about the process of counseling. The admission procedure will be held in its campuses which are in Mumbai, Dubai, Sydney and Singapore. The admission will be given to the candidates after further assessment on the grounds of following:
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the aptitude test
- Past records of academics and qualifications
- Past records of work experience
- Extracurricular activities
With this article, the aspirants will find a sense of confidence in them for cracking the examination and pursuing the programmes in SPJAT. The doubts, confusions and questions of the candidates will be greeted by us.