SPJAT 2019 Syllabus – The SPJAT 2019 Syllabus will be prescribed by the conducting body SP Jain School of Global Management for the candidates intended to pursue the programs such as Global Master of Business Administrator (GMBA) and Master of Global Business (MGB). Candidates before commencing their preparation must check out the syllabus as it acts as a key to qualify any toughest exam. However, candidates after going through the SPJAT 2019 Syllabus will get to know the detailed info about the sections from which questions are asked and also the topics covered under each section. Moreover, having the information about the syllabus is not sufficient, hence the candidates should also scrutinize the SPJAT 2019 exam pattern to fetch details of the test paper and its pattern including time duration, question-type, marking scheme, level of difficulty etc. At last, all the candidates are suggested to read the whole article meticulously and prepare likewise.
SPJAT 2019 Syllabus- Section-wise
Those candidates who have decided to appear in the entrance test of SPJAT for the year 2019 need to have in-depth info about the syllabus to prepare up to the level that can help them to clear the exam without having any problem. Therefore, for the ease of the candidates, we have provided the section wise information with the topics covered under it. So, study the information thoroughly and start preparing for the exam.
- English and Reading Comprehension – The questions asked in this section aim at checking the writing skills, vocabs, word power, grammar etc. Moreover, candidates also get to solve the passage wherein they are to give their opinion so that the examiner can check the perception and knowledge or thinking ability of the candidate. After all, go through the topics which are below-mentioned and practice as per this:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Critical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension etc.
- Logic and Reasoning Ability – Candidates to acquire good marks in the section of logic and reasoning ability have to practice the topics that are mentioned below. Moreover, the questions asked from this section measures the problem-solving ability of the candidates. So, let’s have a look at the topics given below:
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Data Structures
- Puzzles etc.
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Mostly, the twisted or said complex questions are asked from this section that checks the problem-solving ability of the candidates. Hence, let’s have a glimpse of the topics covered under the section of diagrammatic reasoning:
- Decoding Similar Relation
- Finding Logics
- Figuring an odd one out
- Mathematical Ability or Numeracy – The questions asked in this section test the mathematical skills of the candidates. Thus, candidates ought to check out the topics below-cited and practice accordingly on a regular basis:
- Percentages and its application
- Ratio and Proportion
- Geometry and its application
- Numbers and its application
- HCF & LCM
- Mensuration etc.
- General Awareness – For the section of general awareness, candidates need to remain aware of all the current or latest updates. The questions asked from this section can be asked based on the following topics. Therefore, aspirants have to keep reading the newspapers, magazines on a daily basis and should aggregate all the news of at last past two years.
- Awards and Winners
Apart from exploring the SPJAT 2019 Syllabus, it is mandatory for the candidates to check out the information given below in the section of SPJAT 2019 exam pattern as going through this section will help the candidate to have detailed information about the overall pattern of the test paper including mode, time duration, marking scheme etc. Therefore, check out the following bullets and table:
- Mode – the entrance exam of SPJAT 2019 will be held in offline mode i.e. using pen-paper.
- of Questions – there will be a total number of 40-45 questions in the test paper of SPJAT for the year 2019.
- Time Duration – candidates will be given the time duration of 1 hour or say 60 minutes to complete their SPJAT 2019 test paper.
- Negative Marking – there is no confirmation of the exact negative marking but there is a clause of negative marking.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Section||Marks Per Questions||Negative Marking Per Question|
|Logic and Reasoning Ability||5||10||2||0.5|
For the benefits of the candidates, we hereby have provided the preparation tips to follow for acquiring good marks in the exam and to qualify in a single attempt. Thence, go through the below-mentioned points and prepare yourself accordingly
- The first thing that all the candidates ought to do is to formulate the proper study chart after going through the syllabus and exam pattern in order to follow it on a regular mode.
- After preparing the study plan, candidates need to pick those topics in which they are feeble and then more towards the toughest one.
- However, candidates while creating the study chart must allot more time on the topic over which they need to put more effort.
- Do not stick to only one book for each subject and try to refer other books of best authors and publishers.
- Keep solving the sample as well as question papers to obtain the idea about the question-type, difficulty level of the exam and most importantly the comprehensive pattern of the test paper.
- Take an online mock test prior 3 months of the commencement of the SPJAT 2019 exam.
- After all, stay healthy and keep calm and confident.