SPJAT 2019 Sample Papers – Candidates intended to crack the entrance test of SJPAT 2019 under any circumstance need to prepare themselves up to the level to qualify the exam in a single attempt. However, these things are possible only after solving the sample papers of the previous years’ that help the candidates to fetch the information about the questions-type, level of difficulty, pattern of the SPJAT test paper including marking scheme, time duration, number of questions, sections from which questions are asked, mode, medium etc. Additionally, apart from solving the sample papers, candidates ought to solve the previous years’ question papers. After all, sample papers are also released prior 2-3 months of the exam for the candidates to solve and gain the knowledge. Also, solving the sample paper help the candidates to analyze their weakest portion and aspirants can learn time management skills. Hence, go thoroughly through the article, read the information provided here meticulously and follow it accordingly and don’t forget to download the sample paper from the links mentioned in the table below for practice purpose.
Benefits of Solving SPJAT 2019 Sample Papers
- Candidates after solving the sample papers will get to know the overall pattern of the test paper including marking scheme, time duration, number of questions etc.
- Moreover, the difficulty level of the exam, type of questions and other information can be fetched after solving the sample papers.
- Solving the previous years’ sample papers will help the candidates to analyze their weakest area in order to allot more time on it and to fortify it for the betterment and to overcome the weakness.
Download SPJAT 2019 Sample Papers
For the benefits and ease of the candidates, the links of the previous years’ sample papers are given. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates ought to download the links and practice one by one for having an idea about the question-type that might be asked in SPJAT 2019:
Links to Download
Sample Paper – 1
Sample Paper – 2
Sample Paper – 3
Sample Paper – 4
Sample Paper – 5
Highlights of Exam Pattern – SPJAT 2019 Sample Papers
Below-cited are the overall pattern of the SPJAT 2019 Sample Papers that contain the information regarding sections, number of questions asked, time duration allotted, and other such details. Therefore, to have in-depth information, let’s have a look at the following:
- Mode – The entrance test of SPJAT 2019 will be paper-based mode i.e. will be conducted in offline mode.
- Medium – The test paper of the SPJAT 2019 will contain questions in the English Language only.
- Number of Questions – the total number of 40-45 questions will be asked from one section.
- Sections – Questions to be asked in SPJAT 2019 are from 5 sections that are mentioned below.
- Time Duration – Candidates will be allotted 1 hour or say 60 minutes for completion of their test paper.
- Marking Scheme – the exact marking scheme is not confirmed as it varies section wise.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Section||Marks Per Questions||Negative Marking Per Question|
|Logic and Reasoning Ability||5||10||2||0.5|
Hereby, the preparation tips for the candidates are mentioned to prepare accordingly for the SPJAT 2019 exam. Thus, the candidates must follow the tips that are given below for their convenience:
- Candidates need to strategize their study chart first of all as per their convenience.
- Secondly, allot more time to the topic that seems easier to the candidates and then move towards the toughest topic.
- Furthermore, solve previous years’ question as well as sample papers in order to know the pattern of the test paper, difficulty level of the exam. Moreover, it also helps the candidate to analyze their weakest portion so that they can fortify it afterward.
- Prior three months of the commencement of the exam, start taking an online mock test to enhance your accuracy and also boost up the speed.
- To score good in the section of general awareness, candidates must keep reading newspapers and magazines to get all the latest updates.
- For learning different methods and tricks in order to solve complex questions in less time duration, candidates must purchase the reference books of best authors and publishers.
- Lastly, stay calm and confident for appearing in the entrance test of SPJAT 2019.
SPJAT 2019 Syllabus in Detail
Candidates intended to appear in the SPJAT 2019 exam and to qualify it under any circumstances must go through the syllabus also in order to have detailed information about the sections from which questions will be asked and also the topics covered under each section:
- Mathematical Ability or Numerical
The questions asked in this section aim at checking the arithmetical, algebraical, and geometrical skills of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates to acquire good marks in this section must solve the questions based on the topics that are mentioned-below:
- Ratio and its application
- Geometry and its application
- Percentages and its application
- HCF & LCM
- Numbers and its application
- Mensuration etc.
Logic and Reasoning Ability
To obtain deserving marks in this section, candidates must solve the questions from the topics that are given below. Moreover, the questions asked in this section tests the problem-solving and decision-making ability of the candidates. Thus, let’s have a look at the topics covered under this section:
- Data Structures
- Blood Relations
- Direction sense etc.
For the section of general awareness, candidates must remain updated with all the current happenings in various areas. Therefore, candidates ought to keep reading newspapers, magazines, and should remain active on social media to fetch information about different fields that are below-cited:
- Awards and Winners
- Social Issues
- Current Affairs etc.
This section also comprises of the topics that check the problem-solving ability of the candidates. Hence, the topics that are covered in this section are given; all the candidates need to start solving questions based on these topics:
- Finding Logics
- Figuring an odd one out
- Decoding Similar Relation
- Parallelograms etc.
- English and Reading Comprehension
The section of English and reading comprehension consists of those questions that are asked from the below given topics. However, the questions test the English proficiency, writing skills, perception of the candidates according to their answers given for the reading comprehension section. Therefore, candidates must start solving the question from the topics covered under this section which are given as follows:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Critical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension etc.
After all, aspirant to crack the SPJAT exam must read the article thoroughly and must download the sample papers of previous years from the links that are mentioned in the aforementioned table. Furthermore, to know more about the same or to clarify any kind of doubt, candidates should leave their queries in the comment section mentioned below.