SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern- S.P. Jain School of Global Management takes the accountability of organizing the SPJAT 2019 exam in the month of February 2019. The applicants, who get the opportunity of qualifying this aptitude test, will find their place in the institute to pursue the courses of Master of Global Business or MGB and Global Master of Business Administration GMBA. This school of management has expanded its campuses to various parts of the globe that includes Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney. The skills and capabilities of the applicants will be tested by the authority before giving admission to the management programmes. These skills include logical reasoning, Intelligence Quotient, Mathematical ability and English reading and comprehension. To apply for SPJAT 2019, the candidates first check the eligibility criteria and see whether they can appear in the exam or not. The next step would be to gather the information about the SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern. This is the most important step as the candidates need to know what topics and subjects they are going to face in the exam paper. The online application form will be there on its website and the candidates need to fill and submit it along with fee amount before the deadline. The marking scheme, number, and types of questions in the paper, mode of exam etc are something that will be included in exam pattern and the candidates need to know about the same.
The content of this article talks about the SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern. Some major facts about the same and the detailed information of the exam pattern that the candidates need to know before proceeding for the preparation.
SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern: Key Points
To qualify the SPJAT exam, the candidates need to first go through the SPJAT 2019 exam pattern else they won’t be able to learn about the topics and the subjects that will be included in the paper. The mode of the exam will be offline and the applicants need to make use of pen and paper to give the exam. There will be a total five parts in the SPJAT exam 2019. These are given below:
- Logical and Reasoning Ability
- Mathematical Ability
- General Knowledge
- English Reading and Comprehension.
There will be the total of 40 to 45 questions in the paper and the time duration for the test will be 1 hour. The candidates need not get worried about the deduction of marks for any wrong answer as the authority has not set any clause of negative marking in the paper. Even if the applicants do not know the exact answer to the question, they can tick mark any of the highly probable response. The applicants are recommended to complete the paper within the given time of test only as no extra time will be granted in any case.
Detailed SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The details of the exam pattern are given below. The applicants need to make the note of it before preparing for the exam. The fact cannot be ignored that the sample papers and previous year papers will be of great help as they are the best evidence of the SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern that includes the types of questions, number of questions, marking scheme etc. To get highest score in SPJAT 2019 exam, the applicants need not have to ignore the below-mentioned details about the exam pattern:
- SPJAT exam will be held in offline mode where pen and paper will be used by the candidates. The candidates will have to solve all the questions in the paper that are parted into various sections.
- The questions in the exam paper can be from the topics like IQ, English Reading & Comprehension Ability, Mathematical Ability, Logic & Reasoning Capacity, and General Knowledge.
- The time duration for the paper will be 1 hour or 60 minutes.
- There will be total of 40 to 45 questions in the paper and they will cover all these sections.
- This SPJAT 2019 is basically the aptitude test that will be organized by the authority to assess the skills of the applicants in the field of IQ, English reading, logic and reasoning capability, mathematical ability and comprehension ability.
- It may happen that the authority will alter the layout of the paper from time to time but the parameters will remain the same.
- SPJAT 2019 exam will be a pen and paper based and the candidates will have to anyhow complete all the 40 to 4 questions within the duration of 1 hour.
- There will not be any section wise cut off marks in the exam as the authority wants the overall marks of the candidates to match with the cut-off score.
- The details of the test centre, date of exam and timing are clearly mentioned on the SPJAT admit card 2019.
These important points keep the strong relevance with the SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern and the applicants are suggested to go through the details mentioned above if they wish to start preparing for SPJAT exam from the scratch. The time duration, number and type of questions, mode of the exam, layout of paper, number of sections, marking scheme, cut off marks etc. come under exam pattern.
Some preparation tips based on SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The candidates need to go through the syllabus and the exam pattern in order to get the clear picture of what to prepare.
- Based on the pattern and syllabus of SPJAT 2019, the proper study material needs to be gathered from the genuine sources.
- The candidates are advised to solve the sample papers and the SPJAT previous papers to know about the pattern of the exam.
- They need to make the timetable of reading all the subjects and sections that are the part of SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern.
- The proper notes need to be maintained for the sections that are tough.
- Take out time for revision also else you will not be able to recall the topics on the day of exam.
- Pay more attention to the SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern while reading the topics.
With this, the detailed content about the SPJAT 2019 Exam Pattern ends here. In case of any query or further doubt, do not feel hesitated to write to us.