SPJAT 2019 Cutoff – SP Jain School of Global Management is the authority that takes the accountability of conducting SPJAT or SP Jain Aptitude Test which provides the applicants the opportunity to pursue various MBA courses India and Abroad. There are various centers of SP Jain School and they are in Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney. The aspirants who wish to nurture their career in management can fill the SPJAT 2019 application form by visiting the official website of the SP Jain School. The selected candidates will be able to possess the degree of Masters for Global Business and Global MBA. The authority allows the applicants to pursue MBA courses from the school by passing the SPJAT entrance exam and these marks will be considered at the time of admission in management programmes. SPJAT 2019 Cutoff list will be declared by the authority and the candidates need to score minimum marks as mentioned in the Cutoff to get selected in the exam. The list of Cutoff will be released on the official web portal of SPJAT.
Once the SPJAT Cutoff list is out, the applicants with their names in the rank list will be given the offer letter to participate in the process of counseling and admission. This article discusses about the same.
SPJAT 2019 Eligibility
- The candidates need to possess the degree of graduation from the UGC Institution and it needs to be in English medium.
- The applicants must have the work experience of 3 years and they should have the scores of GMAT or CAT to get admission in MBA courses.
Details of SPJAT 2019 Cutoff
The SPJAT 2019 Cutoff will be released by the authority after the result declaration and the candidates need to score the minimum Cutoff marks to get selected in SPJAT 2019 exam. The merit list will be published where the ranks of the applicants will be mentioned. This rank will be considered at the time of final selection and admission in MBA programmes.
SPJAT 2019 Cutoff will be available for the candidates after the exam and the result of SPJAT 2019.
SPJAT 2019 Exam pattern
The applicants should know about the exam pattern for SPJAT 2019. It will be the same as the pattern of GMAT or XAT entrance exams.
- All the questions in the exam will be of Objective type.
- The exam paper consists of five sections – Numerical ability, Logic General Knowledge, Reading comprehension and IQ.
- There is the clause of negative marking on every question and the deduction of 0.25 marks will be done for every incorrect answer.
- The duration of SPJAT 2019 will be 1 hour and the candidates need to solve the paper within the prescribed time duration only.
- The mode of exam will be offline.
SPJAT Cutoff (Last year)
The last year overall Cutoff for SPJAT exam was 85 percentile and the sectional cutoff was 70 percentile.
Deciding factors of SPJAT 2019 Cutoff
The factors that are responsible for deciding the SPJAT 2019 Cutoff are mentioned below:
- The difficulty level of SPJAT exam 2019.
- Total number of applicants that appeared in the exam.
- Total number of applicants applied for SPJAT 2019 exam.
- Availability of seats for the program or course.
- Last year SPJAT Cut-off.
The generation of the cut-off marks will be based on the scores of the candidates in SPJAT exam. The candidates who will score above the Cutoff marks will be eligible for the admission in S.P Jain School of Global Management.
There will not be much difference in the Cutoff marks of this year and the previous year. The candidates may refer to the above-mentioned marks and get the tentative idea of this year list.