SPJAT 2019 Application Form- SPJAT or SP Jain Aptitude Test is the exam that is conducted by the SP Jain School of Global Management for the students who aspire to pursue the courses or programmes of MBG or Master of Global Business and GMBA or Global MBA from this school of Global Management. Those who are interested need to visit the official portal of SP Jain School of Global Management and complete the online process of SPJAT 2019 Application Form that will be released by the authority in the first week of January 2019. The candidates are advised to fill the form with full concentration and ensure that the details that they mention are genuine and correct. Always remember to review the form online before hitting the submit tab to see the accuracy of the information as there won’t be any future scope of correcting the same after submission of the application. Those candidates who will fulfill the norms that come under the eligibility criteria of SPJAT 2019 are allowed to apply for this exam online to get admission in various global management programmes. In case the candidate is not meeting even a single condition of eligibility, the authority will not approve the application. The admit card will be published to only those candidates who are eligible and have filled the form and fee online. SPJAT 2019 exam will be held in the last week of February 2019 and the result for the same will be out in the first week of April 2019. The candidates can easily download the result from the website of SPJAT where the link will be given. The applicants who will be selected in this written exam will be able to participate in the counseling round that will be organized after the release of the merit list.
In this article, the candidates will get the details of the SPJAT 2019 Application Form, related events and dates, process to fill the form online, important facts about the exam, application fee details and much more. After reading this content, the aspirants will surely be confident about how to fill the SPJAT 2019 application form and what are the details of the application fee.
SPJAT Events & Dates (Tentative) in 2019
The important dates and events pertaining to the SPJAT exam 2019 are given below in tabular form. Note that the applicants who are eligible to appear in this exam need to note down the events and their tentative schedule to avoid any kind of future inconveniences. Instead of learning about the events and dates at the last moment, it is always good to keep the record of them in advance. This will give the applicants the clear picture of the series of related activities and their occurrence. Let’s have a look at the given table:
|Release date of application form||In the month of January 2019|
|Admit card issuance||In the month of January 2019|
|SPJAT Exam 2019||In the month of February 2019|
Procedure of Filling the SPJAT 2019 Application Form
Application form can be filled by only those candidates who find themselves eligible to apply. To ensure this, they need to first go through the SPJAT eligibility requirement details and then come back to complete the process of application form online. The release date for SPJAT 2019 application form will fall in the first week of January 2019. The candidates will be able to get the access of the online form on the website of this SP Jain School of Global Management. The application fee needs to be deposited online at the same time. Note that the admit card will be issued only after the successful completion of the process of the application form. The necessary details about the procedure for completing the SPJAT 2019 Application Form online are given below:
- The candidates will be able to get the application form on the official website of SP Jain School.
- The candidates are supposed to see the details in the application form sincerely and then fill the information without any error or mistake. Even if they do any spelling error or give some incorrect information mistakenly, they can edit the same before clicking on the submit button.
- Once the mandatory details are filled completely, the candidates will have to upload the necessary documents online and the format needs to be as per the prescribed specifications.
- The candidates can fill for two specializations in one application form. The authority has given this permission to all the aspirants who wish to get admission the various management courses.
- The candidates need to read the instructions carefully before filling the SPJAT 2019 Application Form and are suggested fill it accurately.
- The candidates will have to submit the application form before deadline.
- The authority carries the right to cancel the application form that will be received once the deadline for its submission is over.
- Once the application form is filled completely, the candidates need to take the hard copies of it for any kind of future use.
- The candidates will have to review the form once again and then click on submit tab.
- After the submission of the application form online, the candidates will get the system generated PIN that they need to note down and retain.
- The candidates after getting the PIN can be able to choose the examination centre as per their choice.
SPJAT Application Fee 2019
The significant details pertaining to the SPJAT application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Once the SPJAT 2019 Application Form is filled and submitted online, the candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee as per the specified amount.
- The candidates will have to make the payment of USD 40 which can be turned into the value of Indian rupees.
- The candidates are supposed to make the payment of application fee via online mode where they can use their international visa card or master card.
- Note that there is no other option or mode to submit the application fee other than the online one.
This is all about the SPJAT 2019 application form and the related facts. In case of any query or doubt, write