SPJAT 2019 Admit Card- SPJAT is the aptitude test that is organized every year by S.P. Jain School of Global Management. It is the leading to manage everything related to SPJAT exam. The applicants who wish to prepare for SPJAT 2019 exam and qualify the same with flying colors need to first go through the eligibility criteria of SPJAT and then apply online. After qualifying SPJAT 2019 exam, the candidates will be able to get the golden chance of undergoing the programmes of management that are Master’s Degree in Global Business or MGB and Global Master of Business Administration or GMBA. SPJAT or S P Jain School of Global Management has its campuses at various locations across the globe that includes Mumbai, Sydney, Dubai, and Singapore. With this exam of SPJAT 2019, the authority assesses a wide range of skills of the aspirants, right from the logical reasoning and English reading to the Mathematical skills and intelligence quotient. SPJAT exam 2019 will be conducted in the month of February 2019. All the applicants who have filled the form correctly and submitted it online along with the SPJAT fee amount will get the SPJAT 2019 Admit Card on their email addresses. The authority will send the link of the admit card or hall ticket in the month of January 2019 to the registered email of the candidates, a few days after the submission of online application.
Note that the applicants will have to download the SPJAT 2019 Admit Card from the link given by the authority. Do not expect to get the hard copy of the admit card to your communication address as there is no such clause. The candidate is advised to check the details given in the admit card carefully and report to the officials of SP Jain School in case of any error. Once the exam will be conducted and the result will be published, the selected candidates need to appear in the counseling process of SPJAT 2019 to get admission in GMBA and MGB courses.
The content in this article is all about the SPJAT 2019 Admit Card, some important events, and dates related to the SPJAT 2019, the process of accessing the admit card online, detailed information of the details in the admit card, some important instruction etc.
SPJAT Admit Card related Important Dates in 2019
SP Jain School releases the schedule of the events related to SPJAT 2019 exam. The candidates need to read the same in advance so that they may not have to face the last minute hassles. The table given below contains the events like application release date, admit card issuance and exam date. Let’s have a look:
|SPJAT Application form release date||January 2019|
|SPJAT Admit card issuance date||January 2019|
|SPJAT Examination 2019||February 2019|
How to get SPJAT 2019 Admit Card?
Admit card is the document that is quite necessary to bring by the candidates on the day of SPJAT exam 2019. This hall ticket will be sent by the authority on the registered email of the candidates in the form of the link. The authority will send this admit card one week before the examination and the applicants are suggested to tap on the given link and download the SPJAT 2019 Admit Card from there. Once it is downloaded, they need to take the print out of the same to carry it on the date of the exam.
Facts about SPJAT 2019 Admit Card
- The applicants are not allowed to enter the details of the test center of their choice without having the admit card.
- The applicants need to make note of the fact that admit card is mandatory to carry on the day of SPJAT exam 2019 along with one valid identity proof. If the candidates fail to show these documents in the examination hall, they will not be allowed to appear in SPJAT exam 2019.
- The admit card will be received by the candidates on their email addresses before one week from the examination date.
- In case the applicants have not completed the process of online registration and application form, the authority will not issue them the hall ticket.
- As the authority will send the admit card to the registered email id of the candidates, it is necessary for them to mention the email id correctly in the application form.
- The applicants can easily download the hall ticket from the given link and also take out the hard copies of it.
Details on SPJAT 2019 Admit Card
The applicants need to ensure that they carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre as soft copy is not permitted. The candidates need to show the SPJAT 2019 Admit Card to the invigilator in the examination hall and get it signed. Those who forget to bring the admit card and the identity proof to the examination centre will not be permitted inside the hall. After receiving the admit card online and downloading it, the candidates are supposed to verify whether the information in the hall ticket is right or not and it should match with the details in the application form. These details are given below:
- Applicant’s name
- Registration number
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Examination venue
- Contact details
- Instructions pertaining to SPJAT exam
In case the candidates will find any mistake or inaccuracy in these details, they need to approach the authorities instantly and get it rectified.
Important instructions on SPJAT 2019 Admit Card
- The candidates need to carry admit card and one id proof on examination day.
- The applicants cannot make use of the electronic devices like cell phones, calculators, pagers etc inside the examination hall.
- In case the applicants miss to bring these documents, the invigilator will not allow them inside the examination center.
- The admit card needs to be signed by the invigilator.
- The examination time duration cannot be extended and the candidates need to complete the paper within the given time only.
In case of any issue related to the SPJAT 2019 admit card, connect with us.