SNAP Previous Year Question Papers – SNAP previous year question paper gives you the perfect platform for practice and familiarizes the aspirants with the exam pattern, type of questions, difficulty level of the exam and marking schemes as well as important topics covered. The aspirants willing to appear for SNAP 2018 exam must know the syllabus thoroughly and prepare accordingly as it will help in many ways like question-solving skills will develop, enhance speed and accuracy, boost confidence level and the most important is time management. The best way to revise for the exam is continuous practice and solving as many previous year question paper you can. Experts have always advised solving the previous year question paper after completing the syllabus. SNAP is a nationwide management entrance exam conducted by SIU. Around 15 Symbiosis institutes accept SNAP scores. The entrance exam will be conducted in the month of December. The SNAP is exam is computer-based online test held in 102 cities. The test paper consists of four sections with 150 objective type questions and time allotted to complete the exam is 120 minutes. Candidates can download the SNAP Previous Year Question Papers from the link provided below. Read the below article to get more information.
SNAP Previous Year Question Papers about Exam Pattern
Before moving further section that is SNAP previous year question paper the candidates must check the exam pattern as it will help in preparing for the exam.
|Highlights of SNAP Exam Pattern|
|SNAP 2018 Exam Date||December 2018|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Nature of Questions||Objective|
|Duration of the examination||120 minutes|
|Number of Sections||General English, Quantitative Data, Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, General Awareness and Analytical & Logical Reasoning|
|SNAP Marking Scheme||
Correct Answer- +1 mark
Incorrect Answer- -0.25 marks
SNAP Sectional Pattern
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
It is very important for the candidates to know about the syllabus. For the smooth preparation go through the syllabus and plan your study strategy accordingly.
General English: This section covers the following topics
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- One word substitution
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
- Verbal Reasoning
- Comprehension of passage / Poem
- Sentence correction
- Odd man out
- Contextual usage
Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency Geometry
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- HCF &LCM
- Geometric Progression
- Profit & Loss
- Arithmetic mean
- Geometric mean
- Number Base System
- Venn diagram
- Permutations & Combinations
- Ratios and Proportion
- Number system
- Work and time
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Work, Pipes, and Cisterns
- Arithmetic progression
- Top officials of big companies
- Books and authors
- Social issues
- Current Affairs
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Major corporate events
- Punchline of companies
- World Records
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
This section comprises the following topics
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Statements and conclusions
- Pie Chart
- Graphs representing Area
- Critical reasoning
- Coding and decoding Puzzles
- Identifying valid inferences
- Assertion and reasons
- Line charts
- Identifying next number in series
- Statements and assumption
- Visual reasoning
- Symbol Based problems
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Matrix arrangements
- Family tree – identifying the relationship among the group of people
Download the SNAP Previous Year Question Papers
Question paper Download Here SNAP 2011 question paper Click Here SNAP 2010 question paper Click Here SNAP 2009 question paper Click Here SNAP 2008 question paper Click Here SNAP 2007 question paper Click Here
SNAP Previous Year Question Papers- Preparation Tips
- First of all, you must know your syllabus and topics thoroughly.
- Refer good books recommended by your mentor or take a suggestion from the person who has competed for the exam.
- Learn different tricks and methods to solve the questions.
- Try to solve the easy question first then move on to the difficult question.
- Solve as many as question paper or mock test paper so that you get familiar with the exam pattern, type of question asked, topics covered and about marking scheme.
- Practicing the previous year question paper will enable you to manage the time.
Benefits of Solving the SNAP Previous Year Question Papers
- Solving the previous question paper is the best source to measure your preparation level.
- Previous year question familiarizes you with the exam pattern, structure of the exam, a number of questions asked and the marking scheme.
- Solving the question paper will enhance your speed, boost your confidence level and will help you to understand the difficulty level of the question asked in the exam. It also helps you to understand the changing scenario of the test paper.
- The best source to manage your time.
- You will be able to understand your area of weakness and strength and can improve your weak area.
For any clarification related to SNAP Previous Year Question Papers, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.