SNAP 2018 Syllabus – The syllabus for SNAP is prescribed by the Symbiosis International University, the conducting body of SNAP and remain the same every year for the candidates preparing for the entrance test of SNAP 2018 to help them know the details about the sections from which questions will be asked and also the topics covered under each section. However, candidates after knowing the SNAP 2018 syllabus must strategize the study chart and prepare accordingly. Also, while going through the topics covered under each section, candidates will be able to analyze their weakest area so that they can allot more time on it and can fortify it to acquire good marks in the entrance test of SNAP. Moreover, candidates need to scrutinize the information covered in the exam pattern to know the whole pattern of the test paper and other details related to it. Therefore, herein, candidates must go through the article thoroughly as it contains details about the important dates, syllabus, exam pattern etc. and start preparing from now onwards
SNAP 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the updated dates of SNAP 2018 Important Dates:
|SNAP 2018 Events||Date|
|Notification date||28th August 2018|
|Online registration||28th August|
|The Closing of payment gateway||26th November 2018|
|Admit card availability||1st December 2018|
|Exam date||16th December 2018|
|Result declaration||2nd week of January 2018|
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates can read the important instructions about SNAP 2018 exam pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: The test duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question has 4 options.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong response 25% negative marking will be there.
|Sections||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.verbal ability, reading comprehension||40||40|
|2 Quantitative, Data interpretation||40||40|
|4.analytical and logical reasoning||40||40|
SNAP 2018 Syllabus Overview
Before preparing for the university level entrance exam, you just need to know SNAP 2018 Syllabus. The question paper comprises of general awareness, Quantitative ability, Current affairs, The details of SNAP 2018 Syllabus is given below:
This section test basic general knowledge of the candidate. Questions related to current affairs, history, geography, top companies, world records, science, international organization, etc.
This section tests candidate’s commands over the English language. This will include jumble sentences, jumble words, idioms, one-word substitution, fill in the blanks, verbal ability, etc.
This section tests basic mathematical knowledge of the candidate. This section includes questions related to topics like HCF and LCM, complex numbers, Venn diagrams, pie charts, linear equations, BODMAS, binomial theorem etc.
This section includes questions related to cause and effect, identifying relations, visual reasoning, linear arrangements, identifying statements and conclusion, identifying true or false.
SNAP Registration 2018
Candidates here can check the process of filling up the form;
- Candidates will have to register through online mode.
- Candidates can apply from the beginning of the September 2018.
- The last date for registration will last week of November.
- Upload the latest scanned photograph along with the signature, (photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- You can make payment of the application form through offline or online mode.
- Candidates have to make payment through online mode using NEFT, credit card or debit card.
- Payment can be made through bill desk gateway, Axis bank gateway and bank of India gateway.
- You can also make payment using demand draft as well.
- The application form will be around Rs 1750 for all the candidates.
- Demand draft should be in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat “payable” at Pune.
In case of payment through DD, candidates have to send required documents to the address given below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
Nationality- Citizen of India, non-resident Indian and foreign candidates can also apply for the programs.
Qualification- candidates who are appearing for the university level exam must be graduated from any recognized university or institute.
Aggregate- candidates must score 50% marks (for general candidates) and 45% marks for candidates from SC/ST category.
Foreign Candidates- foreign candidates must have obtained their graduation degree from any foreign recognized university or institute. Foreign Candidate must obtain an equivalent certificate from AIU (Association of Indian universities) in order to apply for the exam.