SNAP 2018 Preparation Tips – SNAP, an abbreviation for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test conducted for those candidates who have completed their graduation and are looking for the postgraduate programs in management. The entrance test of SNAP 2018 will be conducted by its conducting body i.e. Symbiosis International University (SIU). Now, the candidates who are really focused for the SNAP 2018 main exam must go through the article in order to get all the tips and tricks for the preparation to qualify or crack the exam easily. Firstly, the candidates must prepare the study plan and follow it accordingly. Secondly, go for solving previous year’s sample papers and question papers too to have the idea about the difficulty level and exam pattern. Apart from this, take the help of the reference book and learn different methods for solving the complex question. Lastly, the most important thing that needs to be done by the candidates is to stay calm and confident and yes don’t waste too much of time on a single topic and better try to save some time for the revision purpose. Above all, go thoroughly through each section and get the detailed information.
SNAP 2018 Subjects:
Before we proceed towards preparation, one must know the SNAP 2018 syllabus as well as the subjects from which they have to prepare for the examination. Let’s have a look. SNAP comprises four sections
- General English :
- General awareness
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency
SNAP 2018 Preparation Tips and tricks for each section are given below.
Preparation Strategy for SNAP 2018
If you have prepared for other MBA entrance exam like XAT, CAT, or IIFT, then cracking SNAP will not be the toughest task. Students can easily prepare for SNAP if they make the genuine and beneficial preparation strategy.
- General English:
- English is the scoring section and a mixture of verbal abilities and reading comprehensions.
- For antonyms and synonyms: You need to learn five new words each day to enhance your vocabulary. Read them regularly and make use wherever necessary.
- The most important is the interview, for this, you need to improve your communication skills by speaking regularly.
- General Awareness:
- This section covers current affairs, general knowledge, and business scenario etc.
- This is a moderate section than other sections. You must be updated with current affairs related to nation and world.
- Reading newspaper is the best option to be updated with the latest news, and join online discussions will make the learning process easy.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning:
- Reasoning is a quite tricky section to solve, so lots of practice is required.
- You need to practice from good aptitude book and even try to solve last year’s exam paper and sample paper.
- To bring into practice one must solve previous year exam paper and sample paper.
- Quantitative Ability and Data Sufficiency:
- This section covers arithmetic and SNAP put an emphasis on arithmetic questions.
- Candidates need to remember formulae to solve the questions. The aspirants need constant revision and good practice. Each day you need to solve 4-5 questions.
Some Other Important SNAP 2018 Preparation Tips:
- Mock Test: Taking mock tests regularly, that is twice a week will give enough practice and the best way to understand the exam pattern. The mock test helps the candidate in identifying the weak and strong areas. While taking the tests, make sure that time bound option is available. The best thing about mock tests is, it enhances time management skills which are a must for candidates appearing in SNAP.
- Revise Basic Concepts: It is important to prepare and revise the basic concepts of each section. Give quality time to all section.
- Practice Weak Topics: While preparing for SNAP 2018, candidates are should know their weak areas and start working on it. By constant practicing and learning, you can improve your weaker topics.
- Time Management: Keep an eye on the timer you are allotted to solve each problem. If a question is taking much time to solve then leave it and jump over another. The key to success for time management is not to get stuck with the single problem and waste time over it.
Queries related to SNAP 2018 preparation tips, you can leave your comment in the comment box.