SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern for SNAP 2018 will be set up by the conducting body i.e. Symbiosis International University (SIU) for the candidates willing to seek admission in Symbiosis University or other top B-schools across the country for the postgraduate management programs. Candidates who are actually dedicated for the SNAP 2018 exam must start their preparation according to the exam pattern and syllabus too. The exam pattern of SNAP will help the aspirants in analyzing the proper test pattern of the exam and the difficulty level so that they can prepare themselves accordingly. By going through the SNAP 2018 exam pattern, the candidates will get to know about the mode and medium, number and type of questions, time duration and above all the marking scheme. Therefore, candidates, in order to remain familiar with the pattern of the test paper, must read the article that provides details regarding SNAP 2018 exam pattern.
The key components in SNAP 2018 exam pattern are:
|Sl no||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Analytical and Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|2.||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||30||30|
|3||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|4.||Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||40||40|
Highlights of SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination – The exam will be conducted via online mode.
- Duration – The time duration will be of 2 hours.
- Question type – Questions will be objective
- Marking Schemes – Each question carries one mark. For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- Negative marking or wrong question – For each wrong answer 25% marks will be deducted from the allotted marks.
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern: Salient Features
- Online Computer Based Exam: SNAP 2018 exam pattern will be based on online mode.
- All Questions are MCQs: All the questions are expected to be of Multiple Choice types (MCQs) with 4 answer options
- Questions: SNAP 2018 exam pattern as revealed in the past notification also consists of 150 questions divided into 4 sections and to be attempted in 120 minutes (2 hours)
- A choice to Attempt Any Question from Any Section: SNAP 2018 Test Taker can choose to attempt any question from any section within an overall time limit.
- Exam with Moderate Difficulty Questions: Barring a few questions, the majority of the questions in SNAP exam has moderate difficulty level as against IIMs-CAT and XLRI-XAT exams.
- Negative Marking: Each wrong answer 25% negative marking will be done. Accordingly, a deduction of 0.25 mark will be made for each incorrect answer.
- Uniform Marking Scheme: Another important feature of the SNAP exam pattern is its uniform marking system. Each correct answer is awarded with one mark and zero marking for unattempted questions.
- SNAP Syllabus: As mentioned above, the SNAP 2018 syllabus is divided into four section that is Analytical and Logical Reasoning, General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario, and Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
For any queries related to SNAP 2018 exam pattern leave your comments in the comment box.