SNAP 2018 Exam Day Guidelines – SNAP exam day guidelines contain instruction and some details that candidate should follow on the exam day. The guidelines are related to admit card, security, biometric verification, exam pattern, and time duration. SIU (Symbiosis International University) releases the SNAP Exam Day Guidelines and candidates are advised to read it carefully before going for the exam. SNAP exams are conducted by SIU, Pune every year for the aspirants willing to take admission in various MBA course offered by the institutes. The exam will be held on 16th December 2018 in online mode. The test paper consists of 130 questions of an objective type which will be asked from four sections and time to complete the exam is 120 minutes. Further, after the termination of the SNAP 2018 exam, the result will be declared in the second week of January 2019. Post declaration of the result, the participating institutes will release their respective cutoffs and the list of the shortlisted candidates. Based on the list the candidates will be called for next round of selection procedure that is for Personal Interaction (PI), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and General Exercise (GE). In this article, the candidates can fetch detailed information on SNAP 2018 Exam Day Guidelines.
SNAP 2018 Exam Day Guidelines
The SNAP 2018 exam day guidelines are issued by the exam conducting authority. Candidates must read the guidelines for their reference so that you may not miss out any important documents. Read the guidelines thoroughly.
- First of all, candidates must reach the exam centre by before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card along with the significant documents to undergo the verification process.
- During verification of the documents, candidates’ fingerprint will be scanned digitally using the biometric. Apart from this, id proof, admit card etc. will be verified by the concerned authority to allow candidates for getting into the examination hall.
- Once the time duration for the SNAP Test is over, no any candidates will be allowed to appear in the online test.
- Avoid carrying an electronic device such as calculators, alarm clocks, cell phones, to the examination hall. In case, any candidate will be caught with any of the above items will not get an allowance to enter the examination hall.
- Moreover, candidates are free to attempt any section in any order during the SNAP 2018 exam.
- Also, the candidates will not be allowed to leave the class before the exam gets concluded. Other than this, no any candidate will be permitted to re-enter the examination hall once he/she submits their answer sheet.
- If any candidates will get caught by the invigilator carrying any chit or other electronic gadgets will get debarred and will not remain eligible anymore to take admission in the participating institutes of SNAP.
- Lastly, the scores which will be published by the authority of SNAP on the scorecard will be the final one. Further, any kind of request by the candidates for re-evaluation will not be entertained
How to mark answers in the SNAP 2018?
- First, the candidates need to enter their password using the virtual keyboard.
- It is very essential to read the instructions carefully before starting the exam.
- ‘I am ready to begin’ link will be seen click on it as the instruction given by the invigilator.
- Candidates have the privileged to attempt any sections in any order.
- On the right-hand side of the Question, Palette panel status will be displayed in five colors.
- Choose the right answer and save it, now you can move to next question by using ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Click on ‘Clear response’ to clear the already selected option.
- Now, click on the Mark for Review.
- Once you have completed the exam, you need to click on the submit button for final submission. The system will display the status of the question attempted by you.
Any queries related to SNAP 2018 Exam Day Guidelines, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.