SNAP 2018 Application Form – The application form for SNAP 2018 has been released on 28th August 2018 by the conducting body that is Symbiosis International University through online mode and will be continued until 26th November 2018. The candidates to appear in the SNAP 2018 exam have to fill the application form before the deadline. Now, to fill the application form, the candidates will have to visit the website of the regulating body i.e. SIU and enter the required personal and academic details, scanned photograph, signature and 3 test cities. Moreover, candidates have to pay the registration fee via Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway (through online mode) whereas other candidates can also pay through Demand Draft (DD) at the time of registration. Above all, it is obligatory for the candidates to go through the SNAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria before doing their registration process otherwise if anybody does not fulfill the requirement will not be able to appear in the entrance test of SNAP 2018. Therefore, for not committing any kind of mistake, the candidates must read the article and the info provided here meticulously.
SNAP 2018 Important Dates
The important dates for SNAP 2018 have been released by the examination conducting officials for the ease of the candidates to prepare accordingly and to go for each forthcoming event as the first concern for not missing any important event. Therefore, the aspiring candidates are suggested to go through the following table containing the updated dates.
|Events of SNAP 2018||Date|
|Online Registration date||28th August 2018|
|last date for the Submission of Application Form||26th November 2018|
|Admit Card Available date||1st December 2018|
|Examination Date||16th December 2018|
|Result Declaration date||2nd week of January 2019|
SNAP 2018 Registration
The candidates longing to appear for the SNAP 2018 must register themselves on a priority basis as the registration process has been commenced from 28th August and will be continued until 26th November 2018. The procedure for the registration is applicable in online mode exclusively. Therefore, the candidates to know the detailed procedure for registration must follow the below-given steps:
- Candidates must make a visit on the official website of Symbiosis International University, the regulating body of SNAP.
- Fill the required details asked for therein such as name, date of birth, valid email id, and mobile number along with the scanned photograph of size more than 10kb.
- After submission of this details, the login credentials i.e. id and password will be generated and sent to the registered email id of the aspirants.
- Furthermore, the candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1750/– while doing the registration only either through online or offline mode post which the candidates will be able to fill the application form.
Procedure for the Payment of Application fee for MBA Program
- Candidates need to do the payment of the application fee for MBA program before the deadline i.e. 26th November 2018
- The payment of the application fee can only be done on the website of SIU, the conducting body of SNAP.
- Further, the candidates after paying the registration fee of SNAP will get to do the payment for the particular MBA program offered by the participating institutes solely.
- For an individual institute, candidates have to make payment of Rs 1000/- per program.
- The candidates to make the payment of program fee can choose any of the modes from offline or online otherwise.
- It is quite clear that the candidate if pay the fee for the program once, it will not be refunded afterward at any cost.
SNAP 2018 Application Form
The candidates are recommended to go through the information brochure sincerely before filling up the SNAP 2018 Application Form. This will avoid any kind of mistake at the time of registration as the modifications are not allowed once the form is submitted. Let’s discuss the process in detail:
- The registration for SNAP 2018 has been started from 28th August 2018.
- The candidates will be able to fill the application form for this exam until 26th November 2018.
- The candidates are permitted to apply through online mode only.
- The applicants are advised to fill all the required details in the form carefully and also make sure that all the information provided are right as there won’t be any scope for further modification once the registration is done.
- The applicants will have to upload their photograph and other necessary documents at the time of registration.
- The candidates should take the printout of the application form as the hard copy is required for further use.
Procedure for the Payment of Registration Fee
- The candidates can pay the registration fee of Rs 1750/– both through online mode as well as offline mode.
- For online mode, the candidates can pay through Billdesk Gateway Payment, Easebuzz Gateway Payment, and Indian Bank Gateway Payment.
- Those preferring to pay through offline mode have to send the demand draft along with the cash of Rs 1750/– to the prescribed address as follows:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist. Pune-412115
- However, once the payment of registration fee or the program fee is done by the candidates, it will not be refunded anyhow.
|SNAP 2018 Registration Fee in Online||INR 1750/-|
|SNAP 2018 Registration Fee through DD||INR 1750/-|
|Application fee for MBA program||INR 1000/- (per MBA program)|
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2018
The candidates need to go through the SNAP 2018 eligibility criteria before appearing for the SNAP 2018 as this will give them a fair idea about the qualification pattern, minimum marks etc. let’s have a look:
- The candidates must have completed their graduation from any of the recognized university. The candidates graduated from the foreign university have to carry the equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities or AIU.
- The candidates of general category must have acquired 50% of aggregate marks in their graduation whereas; those belonging to the reserved category should have obtained 45% marks.
- Moreover, the elderly candidates have the benefit as there is no upper age limit set up by the administrating body.
- The candidates who are Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign National (FN) can also apply for this exam.
Important Guidelines to follow while doing the SNAP 2018 Registration
- The candidates before proceeding for registration must read the instructions carefully for not making any mistake.
- Candidates are suggested to gather all the significant documents to fill the details asked therein such as personal details, academic details, scanned photograph, and signature etc.
- Maintain the good internet or Wifi connection for not facing any kind of interruption in between doing the registration or filling up of an application form.
- Choose 3 test cities as per your preference or convenience from the list that is below cited.
- Also, the candidates who will be paying the registration or program fee in online mode must keep all the details ready of their credit card, debit card etc.
- Lastly, give a thorough check to the details entered thereby as afterward the candidates will not be able to make changes in certain fields like test cities, name, date of birth etc.
Click Here for SNAP 2018 Registration
SNAP 2018 Test Cities
While registering for SNAP 2018, the candidates will be asked to fill out the name of 3 test cities as per their first, second and third preference respectively. Therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to check the list of the test cities in which changes have been made by the examination conducting authority. As earlier, total number of 102 test cities was set up but for the current year, it has been reduced to 92. So, let’s have a look at the following table to know the updated list of SNAP 2018 test cities:
|SR. NO.||City||SR. NO.||City||SR. NO.||City|
|9||Amritsar||40||Indore||71||Panjim – Mapusa|
|20||Chandigarh – Mohali||51||Kolhapur||82||Shimla|
|25||Delhi – Gurugram||56||Kurnool||87||Thrissur|