SNAP 2018 Application Form –The application form for SNAP 2018 will be released in the 2nd week of August 2018 tentatively by the conducting body that is Symbiosis International University through online mode. The candidates to appear in the SNAP 2018 exam have to fill the application form before the deadline. Now, to fill the application form, the candidates will have to visit the official website, further enter the required personal and academic details and submit it along with the payment of application fee that cost Rs 1750/-. Candidates can pay the application fee via credit card/debit card or net banking (as per the candidates’ convenience through online mode) whereas other candidates can also pay through Demand Draft (DD). Above all, it is obligatory for the candidates to go through the SNAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria before completing their registration process otherwise if anybody does not fulfill the requirement will not be able to appear in the entrance test of SNAP 2018. Therefore, for not committing any kind of mistake, the candidates must read the article comprehensively.
SNAP 2018 Application Form
The candidates are recommended to go through the information brochure sincerely before filling up the SNAP 2018 Application Form. This will avoid any kind of mistake at the time of registration as the modifications are not allowed once the form is submitted. Let’s discuss the process in detail:
- The registration for SNAP 2018 will be commenced from the second week of August 2018.
- The candidates will be able to fill the application form for this exam until the last week of November 2018.
- The candidates are permitted to apply through online mode only.
- The applicants are advised to fill all the required details in the form carefully and also make sure that all the information provided by them are right as there won’t be any scope for further modification once the registration is done.
- At the time of SNAP registration, the candidates need to choose the course and then have to pay the relevant fee for that particular course.
- The applicants will have to upload their photograph and other necessary documents at the time of registration.
- The candidates should take the printout of the application form as the hard copy is required for further use.
Registration Fee for SNAP 2018
- The candidates need to possess their graduation degree from any reputed university or institution. The candidates who are graduates from the foreign university graduates will have to carry the equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities or AIU.
- The minimum marks for general category candidates in graduation are 50% and for SC or ST candidates, it is 45%.
- The candidates who are Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign National (FN) can also apply for this exam.
- The candidate will have to visit the official website.
- The new page will be popped up on the screen.
- The applicants need to fill out all the necessary details carefully.
- The candidates will then need to upload their recent colored passport size photograph.
- The registration fee will have to be paid at the time of registration through online or offline mode.
- After the registration process is completed, the candidates need to take the hard copy of the application for further use.
The application fee for SNAP will be Rs. 1750/- which is non-refundable. To make an online payment, the candidates can pay the fee through the modes like Bill desk Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway and Demand Draft. The candidates can use net banking to transfer the fee to the account of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
The candidates can also make the fee payment through cash by getting the challan from the ‘Axis Bank or Indian bank’ from the website. The candidate copy should be kept as payment receipt. The applicants need to sign the stamped Symbiosis copy of the Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan and send the same to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat. The candidates can also pay the fee amount through demand draft and the DD should be drawn in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat and payable at Pune. The applicants will have to send the DD to the address mentioned below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist. Pune-412115
SNAP 2018 Registration
The procedure for SNAP registration 2018 will be started in the month of August 2018. SNAP or Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a university-level examination. It is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. This exam is organized to provide admissions in Post Graduate MBA courses.
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2018
The candidates need to go through the SNAP 2018 eligibility criteria before appearing for the SNAP 2018 as this will give them a fair idea about the qualification pattern, minimum marks etc. let’s have a look:
SNAP Registration Dates 2018
Below-mentioned are the tentative dates for the relevant events related to SNAP 2018
|Name of Events||Dates|
|Date for online registration||2nd week of August 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of November 2018|
|Fee payment close||4th week of November 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of December 2018|
How to Fill SNAP 2018 Application Form
To apply for SNAP 2018, refer to the below-mentioned steps that will surely guide the candidates about the registration process for SNAP exam 2018:
This is all about SNAP 2018 Application Form and the process of registration.