SNAP 2018 Application Form – The application form of SNAP 2018 will be released by the conducting body i.e. Symbiosis International University in the month of August. The registration process for the SNAP 2018 will begin from the second week of August. Therefore, the wait for the candidates willing to appear in the SNAP 2018 exam for postgraduate management programs is going to be over very soon. Moreover, for the betterment of the candidates are to be applying or filling the application form of SNAP, some of the basic information is provided as they must go for checking the eligibility criteria. Only if any candidate fulfils the criteria or requirement then only they must proceed otherwise, the application form might get rejected. So, aspiring candidates must go through the following for the detailed information of the SNAP 2018 application form.
Procedure for Filling up the SNAP 2018 Application Form
The candidates can infill the application form of SNAP 2018 from the second week of August hopefully only through the online mode. The candidates will only be able to download their SNAP 2018 admit card and can further appear in the SNAP 2018 exam if they fill up the application form or complete their registration procedure. Now, it is already above-cited that the registration process can only be accomplished through online mode. So, let’s go through the following steps to know in details.
Steps to be followed:
- Candidates ought to visit the official website for filling up the SNAP 2018 application form
- Secondly, click on the registration option. A new page will open.
- Now, the candidates need to enter all the details asked and click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates must submit the required documents after filling the application form along with the application fee.
- Lastly, take the print out of the application form for the further usage.
SNAP 2018 Application Fee
- The payment of application fee can be done through online mode as well Demand Draft.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of INR 1750/- via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates who will be paying the application fee through DD will have to send all the required documents along with the application fee that is mentioned above.
Documents Required while filling up the SNAP 2018 Application Form
The candidates before filling the application form must compile all the required documents that are mentioned below:
- Gather all the qualification certificates or mark sheets including matriculation (10th), intermediate (12th), and graduation’s degree too.
- Keep the details of credit card/ debit card or net banking for the payment of application fee.
- A valid email ID and Contact number too.
- A recent coloured passport size photograph of the candidate in .jpg/ .jpeg etc format with the size between 10 KB and 100 KB.
About SNAP 2018 exam in Detail
SNAP, an acronym for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a university level entrance test that is conducted every year for the candidates longing to pursue postgraduate management programs like MBA. The entrance test of SNAP 2018 is conducted by the conducting body i.e. Symbiosis International University every year. So, the aspiring candidates must read the whole news that is written especially for them and for further information, one can leave his/her query in the comment section mentioned below.