SNAP 2018 Admit Card – The admit card for SNAP will be made available by the examination conducting officials from 1st December 2018. However, candidates will be able to download their admit card only through online mode as it will not be sent to any of them via post or any other source. Now, the candidates after downloading the admit card ought to check it thoroughly to scrutinize all the information mentioned there such as name, photograph, signature, exam date, parent’s name etc. Moreover, if something seems incorrect, get it rectified by consulting the officials and if the photograph of the candidates is not supposed to be visible properly on the admit card, carry a recent picture as your identity proof. Above all, candidates should now that only after the successful submission of the application form before the deadline, candidates will be able to generate the admit card. Therefore, go through the article and read every information carefully provided here and follow it accordingly for not committing any glitch.
Note: The admit card is the most important document which a candidate must carry along with them while appearing for SNAP 2018 exam.
SNAP 2018 Admit Card Details
The candidates need to visit the official website of SNAP and download their SNAP Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode only. The candidates who have successfully submitted the fee of the exam at the time of registration will be able to get the admit card. On the completion of the registration process by the candidates, they will be permitted to receive their admit card. The generation of the admit card will be made only when the candidate will make the payment of the exam fee. The aspirants can easily go to the web portal of SNAP and download the SNAP 2018 ADMIT CARD from 1st of December 2018. The candidates are advised to verify all entries in the admit card sincerely. In case of any error or mistake in the SNAP Admission Card, the applicants need to urgently get in touch with the official authority to rectify the same.
The candidates must carry the following documents on the day of exam:
- SNAP 2018 Admit Card.
- One latest and colored passport size photograph. The candidates should ensure that the photograph should be pasted on the place given on the admit card.
- The proof of Photo Identity:
- Aadhaar card (UID)
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- College or Institute Identity card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID card
- Black or Blue ballpoint pen.
SNAP 2018 Admit Card Release Date
The candidates who have effectively applied for the exam will get the SNAP 2018 ADMIT CARD from 1st December 2018. The candidates will receive their admit card through online mode only. Furthermore, the written examination will be held on 16th December 2018 through offline mode. The release date for SNAP 2018 Result will fall in the second week of January 2019.
Procedure to Download the SNAP 2018 Admit Card
The candidates are recommended to stick to the below-mentioned instructions carefully in order to download the admit card successfully:
- The applicants need to visit the official website link.
- They will have to open that link and click on the tab ‘SNAP 2018 Admit Card’.
- They need to enter the necessary details to generate the admit card.
- Then they will have to click on ‘Submit’ button and the details will be submitted.
- Before clicking on the print button, the applicants should verify all printed information and details carefully.
- It is always better to take two to three copies of the admit card and keep them safe till the admission procedure gets over.
The candidates are suggested to read certain important instructions after application submission and before the day of examination. In case they are not aware of the certain rules in the examination hall, they may face the complication on the day of exam. Following are some of the crucial points that the applicants need to note them in their minds before proceeding for the examination:
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid SNAP 2018 Admit Card.
- The candidates are not permitted to bring any kind of electronic gadgets along with them in the examination hall.
- They should reach the exam centre at before the reporting time on the day of the exam.
- They need to take their seats after checking the seat number which is pasted on the desk.
- Also, the applicants should check whether their booklet is sealed or not. This will be given to the candidates before the starting time of the exam.
- The time duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- The candidates cannot leave the examination hall before the answer sheet will be collected by the invigilator.
- The applicants need to ensure that their admit card will be signed by the invigilator.
- The applicants also need to verify whether the name of the candidate, address, examination center, programme details, and date are properly mentioned or not.
Details of Exam Centres
The list of the 92 exam centers for the SNAP exam is given below:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Indore, Ranchi, Jabalpur, Roorkee, Ajmer, Jaipur, Rourkela, Allahabad, Jalandhar, Shillong, Ahmednagar, Jammu, Siliguri, Amravati, Jamshedpur, Surat, Ambala, Jodhpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Anand, Kakinada, Thrissur, Aurangabad, Kanpur, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolhapur, Vadodara, Bareilly, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhilai, Kozhikode, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Chandigarh-Mohali, Ludhiana, Aligarh, Chennai, Madurai, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Mangaluru, Bilaspur, Cuttack, Meerut, Jhansi, Dehradun, Karnal, Delhi-Gurugram, Mumbai, Moradabad, Dhanbad, Port Blair, Dibrugarh,Faridabad, Gandhinagar,Panipat, Gangtok-Bardang, Mysuru, Nagpur, Shimla, Navi Mumbai, Belagavi (Belgaum), Guntur, Nellore, Ernakulam-Kochi, Noida- Greater Noida- Gaziabad, Nashik, Guwahati, Panjim- Mapusa, Thane- Kalyan-Dombivili, Kottayam, Gwalior, Rajkot, Patiala, Hyderabad, Kota, Hisar, Raipur, Patna, Hubbali, Howrah, Pune, Hooghly and Asansol.
Here, the bottom line states that the candidates should clear all their perplexities and doubts before appearing in the SNAP 2018 examination. For this, read the above-mentioned content carefully as we have given the solution for various probable doubts that may be raised by the candidates.