SNAP 2018 Admit Card- will be published in the first week of December 2018. SYMBIOSIS UNIVERSITY governs the SNAP or SYMBIOSIS NATIONAL APTITUDE. After the written examination a lot of gates are opened for the aspirants looking for admissions in various management programs proposed by the university and many different allied institutions. Only bright minds will be given the chance of admission in the affiliated institutes of SYMBIOSIS UNIVERSITY. A large number of candidates apply for this university level entrance test every year.
Full information regarding the SNAP 2018 ADMIT CARDis provided in this article. From the simplest queries like- how do the candidates get it, to what documents are needed to carry on the day of the examination. Further information related to the admit card, details of exam centers and much more. The students will be definitely benefitted from reading this article thoroughly. The knowledge of the factors regarding the exam will surely help the aspirants and would help them to prepare well for the entrance test.
SNAP 2018 Admit Card
The candidates need to visit the official website of SNAP and download their SNAP Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode only. The candidates who have successfully submitted the fee of the exam at the time of registration will be able to get the admit card. On the completion of the registration process by the candidates, they will be permitted to receive their admit card. The generation of the admit card will be made only when the candidate will make the payment of the exam fee. The aspirants can easily go to the web portal of SNAP and download the SNAP 2018 ADMIT CARDand this process will begin from the first week of December 2018. The candidates are advised to verify all entries in the admit card sincerely. In case of any error or mistake in the SNAP Admission Card, the applicants need to urgently get in touch with the official authority to rectify the same.
The candidates must carry the following documents on the day of exam:
- SNAP 2018 Admit Card.
- One latest and colored passport size photograph. The candidates should ensure that the photograph should be pasted on the place given on the admit card.
- The proof of Photo Identity:
- Aadhaar card (UID)
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- College or Institute Identity card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID card
- Black or Blue ballpoint pen.
SNAP Admit Card Date
The candidates who have effectively applied for the exam will get the SNAP 2018 ADMIT CARDfrom the first week of December 2018. The candidates will receive their admit card through online mode only. The written examination will be held in the third week of December 2018. The examination will be conducted through offline mode. The release date for SNAP Result 2018 will fall in the last week of December 2018.
The procedure to download the Admit Card
The candidates are recommended to stick to the below-mentioned instructions carefully in order to download the admit card successfully:
- The applicants need to visit the official website link.
- They will have to open that link and click on the tab ‘SNAP 2018 Admit Card’.
- They need to enter the necessary details to generate the admit card.
- Then they will have to click on ‘Submit’ button and the details will be submitted.
- Before clicking on the print button, the applicants should verify all printed information and details carefully.
- It is always better to take two to three copies of the admit card and keep them safe till the admission procedure gets over.
The candidates are suggested to read certain important instructions after application submission and before the day of examination. In case they are not aware of the certain rules in the examination hall, they may face the complication on the day of exam. Following are some of the crucial points that the applicants need to note them in their minds before proceeding for the examination:
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without the valid SNAP 2018 Admit Card.
- The candidates are not permitted to bring any kind of electronic gadgets along with them in the examination hall.
- They should reach the exam centre at sharp 1:00 PM on the day of the exam.
- They need to take their seats after checking the seat number which is pasted on the desk.
- Also, the applicants should check whether their booklet is sealed or not. This will be given to the candidates before the starting time of exam.
- The time duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- The candidates cannot leave the examination hall before the answer sheet will be collected by the invigilator.
- The applicants need to ensure that their admit card will be signed by the invigilator.
- The applicants also need to verify whether the name of the candidate, address, examination center, programme details, and date are properly mentioned or not.
Details of exam Centres
The list of the examination centers for the SNAP exam is given below:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Indore, Ranchi, Jabalpur, Roorkee, Ajmer, Jaipur, Rourkela, Allahabad, Jalandhar, Shillong, Ahmednagar, Jammu, Siliguri, Amravati, Jamshedpur, Surat, Ambala, Jodhpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Anand, Kakinada, Thrissur, Aurangabad, Kanpur, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolhapur, Vadodara, Bareilly, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhilai, Kozhikode, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Vizianagaram, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Aligarh, Chennai, Madurai, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Mangaluru, Bilaspur, Cuttack, Meerut, Jhansi, Dehradun, Mohali, Karnal, Delhi, Mumbai, Moradabad, Dhanbad, Kalyan-Dombivli, Port Blair, Dibrugarh, Virar, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Muzaffarpur, Panipat, Gangtok-Bardang, Mysuru, Rohtak, Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Shimla, Greater Noida, Navi Mumbai, Belagavi (Belgaum), Guntur, Nellore, Ernakulam-Kochi, Gurgaon, Noida, Nashik, Guwahati, Panjim, Thane, Kottayam, Gwalior, Rajkot, Patiala, Hyderabad, Kota, Solapur, Hisar, Raipur, Patna, Hubli, Howrah, Pune, Hooghly and Durgapur.
Here, the bottom line states that the candidates should clear all their perplexities and doubts before appearing in the SNAP examination. For this, read the above-mentioned content carefully as we have given the solution for various probable doubts that may be raised by the candidates.