SET BBA 2019 Syllabus – The syllabus for SET BBA 2019 will be prescribed by the Symbiosis International University for the candidates to start preparing as per the topics covered in the section of general awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Analytical and Logical Reasoning. However, syllabus acts as a key to qualify any exam as the candidates can prepare themselves based on the information given in the syllabus. Furthermore, candidates besides going through SET BBA 2019 Syllabus should also check out the exam pattern to gain some information about the level of difficulty, question-type that are asked in the exam, and most importantly the overall pattern including mode, time duration allotted, marking scheme etc. Lastly, candidates are recommended to study the article meticulously as it contains details regarding SET BBA 2019 Syllabus, exam pattern, preparation tips etc.
SET BBA 2019 Syllabus in Detail
Those aspirants who have made the mindset to appear in the entrance examination of SET BBA for the year 2019 must get the exhaustive information about the SET BBA 2019 Syllabus and start their preparation accordingly on a regular basis.
SET BBA 2019 Syllabus General English
In the section of General English, total number of 40 questions will be asked to test the writing skills, English Proficiency of the candidates. Hence, let’s go through the following topics covered under this section:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Word Formation
- Sentence Construction
- Contextual Vocabulary
- Sentence Correction
- Identification of Common Errors
- Using the Same Word with different meaning etc.
SET BBA 2019 Syllabus General Awareness
The questions in General Awareness section is mostly asked from the current affairs that include sports, politics, history, geography, literature, awards etc. Thus, all the candidates need to scrutinize the topics below-cited:
- Current Affairs
- Major Events in Corporate
- Books and Authors
- Companies and their Founders
- Company Punchlines
- Top Officials of Big Companies
SET BBA 2019 Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude
The section consists of those topics that measure the mathematical skills that include statistical, arithmetical, algebraical skills etc. of the candidates. Therefore, candidates ought to solve the questions based on the topics that are below-cited:
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- HCF and LCM
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work
- Number System etc.
SET BBA 2019 Syllabus Analytical and Logical Reasoning
This section comprises of the topics that mainly check the problem-solving ability of the questions as generally the questions asked from this section are twisted or say tricky. Therefore, to prepare meticulously, candidates should practice questions from the below-given topics:
- Blood Relations
- Cause and Effective
- Venn Diagrams
- Statement and conclusion
- Seating Arrangements
- Logical Matching
- Logical Deduction
- Number and Letter Series
- Logical Connectives
Candidates to start their preparation for SET BBA 2019 have to go through the syllabus as well as exam pattern which is mentioned comprehensively below. Therefore to fetch information about the overall pattern of the SET BBA 2019 test paper candidates must scrutinize the details provided hereby:
- Mode – The entrance test of SET BBA 2019 will be conducted in online mode.
- Medium – The test paper of SET BBA 2019 will be in English.
- of Sections – the questions asked in the SET BBA exam are from 4 sections which are mentioned below in the table.
- No. of Questions – total number of 150 questions will be asked in SET BBA for the year 2019.
- Time Duration – candidates will be given 150 minutes or 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the test paper of SET BBA 2019.
- Marking Scheme – candidates for the correct answer will get 1 mark whereas for attempting the wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30|
SET BBA 2019 Syllabus – Preparation Tips
- Candidates to obtain good marks in SET BBA 2019 exam and to seek admission in Symbiosis University and other participating Institutes must go through the syllabus and exam pattern firstly.
- Further, strategize the proper study plan as per your convenience to prepare accordingly and try to allot more time to the topic which seems difficult for you.
- Read every subject each day and while solving problems for quantitative aptitude and analytical and logical reasoning, analyze you weakest portion and practice more of it to overcome the weakness.
- Get the reference books of each subject to acquire detailed information on each particular topic.
- Start solving previous years’ question as well as sample papers to have ideas about the question-type, difficulty level and most importantly overall pattern of the test paper.
- For general awareness section, try to be familiar with all the current happenings of all those areas which are mentioned above.
- At last, try to remain calm and confident, despite being panic.