SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers – The sample papers of SET BBA for the year 2019 will be released before 3-4 months of the commencement of the exam. Therefore, candidates presently can go for solving the SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers of the previous years as on solving the previous years’ sample papers candidates will gain a lot of benefits such as analyzing the weakest area so that candidates can allot more time on that particular topic in order to strengthen it and to overcome the weakness. Moreover, candidates will easily fetch the detail information about the exam pattern that includes total number of questions asked in the test paper, time duration, difficulty level, marking scheme and other such details. However, candidates besides solving the sample papers should also start solving the question papers of the previous year. Thus, all the aspiring candidates to prepare well for the exam must download the sample papers from the links mentioned below in the table and practice it on a regular basis.
Benefits of Solving SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers
Below-mentioned is the point which shows the benefits the candidates will have after solving the sample papers of the previous years’. Hence let’s have a glance at the following bullets:
- On solving the sample papers, the first thing, candidates will get to know is the overall pattern of the test paper including question-type, number of question asked, time duration etc.
- Candidates after solving the sample paper of the previous year sample papers can enhance the accuracy level and it also helps the candidates to increase the speed for solving complex questions in less time duration.
- Also, with the help of sample papers, candidates can analyze their weakest area so that they can allow more time on it and can overcome the weakness of those topics for the SET BBA 2019 exam.
Download SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers
The SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers will be released prior to 2-3 months of the exam. Thus, candidates can solve the sample papers of the previous years’ by downloading it from the links that are given in the below-cited table:
Links to Download
Quantitative Aptitude Sample Paper
English Sample Paper
G.K. Sample Paper
Reasoning Sample Paper
Highlights of Exam Pattern – SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers
To fetch the information related to the patter of the SET BBA test paper, candidates must go through the following section as it contains the details about the mode, medium, number of questions asked, time duration given to the candidates, negative marking etc. Hence, let’s check out the following details:
- Mode –SET BBA 2019 entrance examination will be conducted in online mode
- Medium– In the English Language merely, the questions will be asked in SET BBA for the year 2019
- Question- type – Only Multiple Choice questions will be asked in SET BBA entrance test
- Number of Questions – total number of 150 questions will be asked
- Time Duration – candidates for the completion of SET BBA test paper will get 2.5 or 150 minutes.
- Marking Scheme –For each correct answer, candidates will be given 1 mark and that for the incorrect answer, no mark will be deducted.
SET BBA 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates who have decided to appear in the entrance test of SET BBA for the year 2019 and want to qualify it in a single attempt must prepare themselves by following the tips which are mentioned as follows:
- First of all, candidates as per their convenience must formulate the study chart on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Secondly, start solving the question papers and sample papers of the previous years to know the level of difficulty, question-type and overall pattern of the test paper.
- Prior 3-4 months of the commencement of the SET BBA 2019 exam, candidates must start taking the online mock test to enhance the accuracy and to learn time management skills.
- To learn different methods for solving complex questions and to have in-depth information, candidates must purchase the reference books of good publishers and authors.
- Also, candidates must not forget to go through the syllabus and exam pattern to have a proper idea about the subject from which questions will be asked and the topics covered under each section.
SET BBA 2019 Syllabus in Detail
Candidates while solving the sample papers get to know about the topics and the section from which questions are asked by to fetch the detailed information; one must go through the SET BBA 2019 syllabus as it contains the topics which are covered under each section that is given below:
- Logical Reasoning
The questions asked from this section are mostly tricky or can say complex, therefore, to check the mental ability of the candidates, the questions based on the following topics are asked. Therefore, candidates must check out each topic and practice accordingly:
- Blood Relationship
- Coding- Decoding
- Venn Diagram
- Cubes etc.
This section comprises of the topics that test the English Proficiency, word power, grammar, and writing skills of the candidates. Therefore, candidates are required to scrutinize the topics that are mentioned below and practice subsequently:
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the Blanks
- General Knowledge
Candidates to obtain good marks in the section of General Knowledge must remain up-to-date with all the current happening with the areas that are mentioned as follows. Thus, let’s have a glimpse of the topics below-cited:
- Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Companies and Founders
- Science etc.
- Quantitative Ability
This section comprises of the questions that measure the mathematical skills of the candidates that involve geometrical skills, statistical skills, and algebraical skills. Therefore, to acquire deserving marks start solving questions from the topics given below:
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Permutation & Combination
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Probability etc.
- Analytical Reasoning
This section contains the questions that check the decision-making and problem-solving ability of the candidates. To acquire good marks in this section, candidates should start solving questions based on the topics mentioned below:
- Clocks and Calendar
- Blood Relations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Series
- Situation-based Decision Making
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Permutation and Combination
- Verbal Reasoning (Cause & Effect)
- Questions on Series
- Time and Work
- Mixtures etc.
- Legal Reasoning
The question asked in this section aim at checking the legal knowledge of the candidates. Therefore, candidates ought to have proper and in-depth information about the topics covered herein:
- Family Law
- Legal Miscellaneous
- Indian Contract Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Law of Torts
- Indian Constitution etc.
Eventually, candidates are recommended to read all the information provided in this article related to SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers, preparation tips, benefits of solving SET BBA 2019 Sample Papers, syllabus etc. Besides this, if any candidate faces any kind of problem and to qualify the same must drop the comment in the comment box mentioned below.