S P Jain MBA Admission 2019 – S P Jain Institute of Management and Research is among top B-school across the country and it offers postgraduate management programs for the management aspirants willing to seek admission in S P Jain Institute. However, S P Jain Institute of Management and Research does not conduct its entrance test rather offers admission through the valid score of CAT/XAT/GMAT score. The willing candidates have to fill the application form that has been released from 23rd September 2018 and will continue until 23rd November 2018 in online mode. Moreover, there are several requirements which the candidates need to fulfill in order to get selected for further round of selection procedure wherein the selected candidates have to go through an interview. Furthermore, based on marks obtained in the entrance test of CAT/XAT or GMAT, previous academic record, work experience, profile scoring, the composite score will be calculated and lastly the list of selected candidates will be announced who can get into S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR). Therefore, candidates are recommended to read the article carefully and do everything subsequently.
S P Jain MBA Admission 2019 – Important Dates
The important dates for all the events for S P Jain MBA Admission 2019 have been released by the regulating body. Therefore, interested candidates ought to go through the following table as it contains the updated dates for the release of application form, last date for submission etc. Hence, candidates ought to check the important dates carefully and go for every event on a priority basis for not getting late and to avoid last minute rush:
|Commencement of Registration Process||September 23, 2018|
|Last date for registration||November 23, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the application form for International candidates||January 31, 2019|
|Dates for Interview||Dates for Interview in different Cities|
|Phase 1- Mumbai||15th-17th January 2019|
|In New Delhi||5th-8th February 2019|
|In Bengaluru||13th-15th February 2019|
|Kolkata||13-15th February 2019|
|Phase 2 – Mumbai||19th-22nd February 2019|
Programs Offered through S P Jain MBA Admission 2019
Candidates interested in seeking admission in S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) for postgraduate management programs must go through the information mentioned below. Candidates after scrutinizing the info will be able to choose their choice of course for further studies and can apply accordingly. Therefore, let’s have a look at the programs offered through S P Jain MBA Admission 2019:
1) Full-Time Residential Programs
- Global Management Program (GMP)
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Management Program for Women (PGMPW)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
2) Executive Management Programs
- PG Program in Technology Business Management (PGPTMB)
- Post Graduate Executive Management Program (PGEMP)
- Post Graduate Program in General Management (PGPGM)
3) Family Business Managed Programs
- Women Management Program (WMP)
- Post Graduate Program in Family Managed Business (PGPFMB)
- Women in Family Business (WFB)
- Owner Management Program (OMP)
4) Global Programs
- Global Management Program (GMP)
- Doing Business in India (DBI)
5) Entrepreneurship Programs
- Grow Your Business Program (GYBP)
- Start Your Business Program (SYBP)
6) Social Sector Programs
7) Executive Education Program
S P Jain MBA Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Program
Candidates to seek admission in S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) have to apply first but before that all the candidates ought to go through the eligibility to check whether they fulfill or meet the requirements set up by the administrating body or not. Only if the candidates fulfill the criterion, then only proceed for filling the application form to move further for selection procedure followed with admission process:
- Candidates’ aggregate marks mentioned on their mark sheets of 10th and 12th will be considered for calculating the final percentage. However, if the marks mentioned on the mark sheet is in grades, then the changing factor ought to be provided.
- Moreover, candidates must have completed their graduation of minimum 3 years from any college/university/institute recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Applicants who have completed the graduation should hold the bachelor’s degree with at least 50% of aggregate marks.
- Also, the candidates who are pursuing the final year of the graduation can apply for S P Jain MBA Admission 2019 but they should have passed in all the previous semesters with at least 50
% of aggregate marks. Besides this, candidates have to provide the provisional certificate from principal/registrar of the college or institute saying that the candidate has appeared in all the exams and has completed all the requirements needed for acquiring the degree.
- Candidates who have not completed their graduation but have completed their CA/ICWA/CS, then their marks in intermediate and final marks will be considered for S P Jain MBA Admission 2019.
- Furthermore, for the PGDM program, there is no need of any work experience. Therefore, the fresh graduates and candidates with up to 5 years of work experience are eligible to seek for S P Jain MBA Admission 2019.
- Those candidates holding the work experience of at most 5 years have to provide their offer or appointment letter, pay or salary slip, and experience letter too.
How to Apply for S P Jain MBA Admission 2019
Candidates to seek admission in S P Jain for MBA program have to fill the application form after scrutinizing the eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination authority. The application form filling process has been started from 23rd September 2018 and will continue until 23rd November 2018 in an online mode merely. Therefore, here we have provided the steps that should be followed to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of S P Jain
- On the home page of PGDM, click on the option of “Admission 2019-21”
- A new tab will open wherein candidates have to click on “New Registration” option.
- Enter all the required details asked therein
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1500/-and click on the “Submit” button.
- Also, do not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page after the successful submission of the application form.
Application fee for S P Jain MBA Admission 2019
Candidates after filling the application form have to remit the application fee of Rs. 1500/- which is same of all the candidates belong to different categories. Moreover, candidates will be able to fill the application form in online mode only via credit card, debit card or net banking.
S P Jain MBA Admission 2019 Cutoff
|CAT 2019||Quantitative Ability (QA)||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)|
|XAT 2019||Quantitative Ability (QA)||English Language and Logical Reasoning||Decision Making|
|GMAT (2016-2018)||Quantitative Ability||Verbal Ability|
S P Jain MBA Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their profile. Apart from this, candidates must fulfill the minimum qualifying marks set up by the authority in any of the entrance tests from CAT, XAT, GMAT etc. Post scoring the profiles, the candidates are kept in two groups: first one is profile-based and the next is profile-cum-score based.
After completion of all the rounds, the final selection list is released containing the names of the candidates who can seek admission in S P Jain University. However, the final selection is done by calculating the composite score on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, profile of the candidates, previous academic record i.e. marks obtained in 10th, 12th, and graduation, and performance of the candidates in both the rounds that is in group interviews.
Total Intake for S P Jain MBA Admission 2019
The total number of seats available in S P Jain University is 240 for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program. Moreover, 36 seats have been reserved for PIO/OCI, and foreign national candidates. Therefore, accordingly, the total no. of intake for S P Jain University is 276.