RMAT 2019 – RMAT is called as Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test which is a state level entrance examination for MBA course. This entrance test is organized by the authority of Rajasthan Technical University. This entrance test gives the candidates the opportunity to enter into the MBA programs of two years and is provided by about 142 colleges that are affiliated to Rajasthan University.
The candidates who are interested to get admitted in this program are intimated that they can apply for the exam only if they have the domicile of Rajasthan state. This entrance exam is held by the conducting authority once in a year and the date probably in the month of June 2019.
To all the Rajasthan applicants who are willing to pursue their management course from the University of Rajasthan, there are certain conditions that they need to meet. Below mentioned are the details of RMAT 2019, its important dates and events, application form, eligibility criteria, a pattern of the exam, result declaration, admit card download, counseling process and much more.
RMAT 2019 Exam Dates
It is necessary for the candidates to learn about the important events and dates related to RMAT 2019. This will help them to know about the schedule of every activity so that they won’t miss any of them. The dates of the RMAT 2019 entrance test are given below with the details of the particular events which will fall at a specified time.
|Date of Online Application Form (RMAT)||Last week of March|
|Last date for Application Form submission (RMAT)||Mid of April|
|Downloading of Admit card (RMAT)||May 2019|
|Exam Date of RMAT 2019||Last week of May|
|Starting date of Counseling||June to July 2019|
- The candidates will have to fill the application form for RMAT 2019 and get themselves registered online.
- The application form for RMAT exam needs to be filled via online mode. The candidates will have to go to the official website of RMAT and start the registration process.
- All the aspirants will have to make the payment of the application fees as given in the form.
- The amount for RMAT Application fee is Rs 1000 that the candidates should pay through online payment channels. Also note that after the fee is being paid by the applicant, he or she won’t be able to get it back as a refund in any case or scenario.
- The candidates are expected to fill the application form with utmost care and accuracy.
Application Fee details
- The process for application form filling of RMAT 2019 is supposed to start in the month of March.
- The candidates can pay the amount of application form fee via online mode. The options for online medium can be debit card, credit card or net banking. The payment gateway Is highly secured. The candidates can also pay the fee through Demand Draft.
To apply for the exam, candidates ill have to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of RMAT to register for this exam and then go to the link where they can download the application form
- After that, the applicant needs to fill in all the required details that are mandatory to mention in the form. The candidate is expected to fill the data such as name, date of birth, age, sex, qualification, work experience etc.
- Once the candidate fills the application form, he or she will have to make the payment of the application fee then and there. This can be easily done through online banking facility and also through debit or credit card. The payment can also be made through Demand Draft.
- When all the process gets over, the candidate should take out the print out of the filled in application form and then send the sane to the address given below:
Rajasthan Technical University
The candidates are advised to send the below-mentioned documents with the application form:
- Exam mark sheets of class 10thand 12th
- Class 10thcertificate
- Undergraduate exam mark sheets
- Final year candidates need to present their respective certificates
- Caste certificate (only if applicable)
- Self-addressed envelopes (two in number)
- Self-addressed postcards (two in number)
RMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To gather information about RMAT 2019, the candidates should start from the eligibility criteria without which they are not even able to appear for the exam. Most of the candidates do not pay much heed towards the important steps of eligibility due to which they get surprises at the time of registration.
- The applicants need to be a graduate and should have scored the minimum marks of 50%. This is for general category candidates. For those who fall under SC, ST or OBC, the minimum marks to be obtained are 45%. Moreover, the applicants should do the graduation from a reputed university or college.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam. These applicants will have to give the certificate of the college or university or institute.
- The applicant needs to be the bonafide resident of the state of Rajasthan. Not only this, in case any of the natural parents of the aspirants is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan, they are eligible to appear in RMAT 2019 exam.
- If the applicant has been a regular student of the acclaimed college or educational institution for consecutively five years and this should also include the year in which the student has passed the qualifying exam, he or she is eligible to apply for the exam.
The candidates applying for the exam need to verify the exam pattern of RMAT 2019. The details for the same are mentioned below:
- In exam paper total 200 objective type questions are there and the candidates will have to attempt all the questions.
- There are multiple answer options for each question and the candidates will have to choose only the one right answer from them. In case they pick more than one response, it will not be considered as the valid answer.
- The candidates will be granted one mark for every right answer.
- The candidates who are appearing in this exam need to complete the whole paper within150 minutes.
- As there is no clause of negative marking in this paper, the candidates are allowed to tick one option for each question even if they have a doubt as the deduction of marks will not be there.
- This entrance exam paper will be held only in the English language.
- There are five sections in the exam paper and they are Reasoning and Aptitude, General Awareness, Mathematical ability, Data analysis & interpretation, and English language. The below-mentioned table will give you the distribution of the questions:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||40|
|Data analysis & interpretation||40|
Preparation tips for RMAT 2019
- No need to prepare for the additional topics that are out of the syllabus.
- The candidates will have to make the effectual plan for studies and time management.
- The applicants need to solve all the question papers of previous years.
- The candidates will also have to practice mock tests in order to enhance their speed and accuracy.
- This entrance examination needs much preparation and practice, hence the candidates need to test their skills and improvise the same.
- The aspirants should collect all the required study material as per the syllabus of the exam and focus on all the topics there.
- The candidates should go through the full details of this entrance exam such as the syllabus, exam pattern, exam dates
- This exam paper is parted into five sections which include Reasoning and Aptitude, General Awareness, Mathematical ability, Data analysis and interpretation, and the English language.
- The questions in the paper will come from the mentioned syllabus only.
- As RMAT exam has the broad syllabus, the candidates are advised to set the time table and study the same on daily basis.
- The admit card for RMAT 2019 will be uploaded on the official website of RMAT and the candidates need to visit the portal to get the same.
- The candidates who are appearing in the exam will have to access the admit cards from the official website by simply entering their password and the details of ID proof.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, the candidates should take the print out and bring the same in the examination hall at any cost. In case they miss to carry the same, the entry will not be given in the center.
The result for this exam will be declared on the official website of RMAT. Apart from this, the scorecard will also be shown on the notice boards of the faculties.
- The result will be declared by the conducting authority within a few weeks of the entrance examination. The candidates have the right to access the same on the portal of RMAT with their login credentials.
- The candidates are suggested to take out the hard copy of the scorecard and keep it safe with them till the admission process.
- After the declaration of the result, the authority will release the merit list.
- The candidates will be called for the process of counseling.
- The selected candidates will have to bring the required documents with them during the procedure of counseling.
- The merit list will be created on the grounds of the marks of the candidates in the entrance examination.
- The candidates should provide the right documents and the right information at the time of verification and registration.
This is all about RMAT 2019. Hope the applicants will read the content sincerely in order to avail complete information about the entrance examination. As far as the streamlined studies are concerned, the aspirants will have to break their neck at the time of preparation and do not leave a single space for failure.