RMAT 2019 Application Form will be made available online by the apex body in the 4th week of March 2019 and the closing date of application form will be in 2nd week of April 2019. Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test also is known as RMAT in short form which is an entrance exam to get admission to the management courses offered by Rajasthan Technical University. The aspiring candidates have to qualify the RMAT 2019 exam to get admission to various private and government institutes affiliated to this university. The candidates who will score top rank in RMAT 2019 exam will be given preference first and will be able to participate in counselling process. The admit card will be issued only after the successful submission of the application form. The candidates are advised to read the article to know more about the RMAT 2019 Application Form.
Important Dates for RMAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form will be released on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University. Candidates can check the tentative date mentioned here to know more about the application form important dates:
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||4th week of March 2019|
|Closing Date of Application Form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Issue of RMAT Admit Card||In May 2019|
Steps for Filling up RMAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are going to apply for RMAT 2019 should go through the steps below to the process of filling up the application form of RMAT:
- The candidates have to create a new login ID and get registered before filling up the application form.
- After the registration process is completed the candidates are required to open the application form portal.
- When the application form is released candidates are required to fill up the application form of RMAT 2019.
- The candidates should entered the details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, correspondence address, permanent address, date of birth, age, gender, caste, educational qualification, contact number, email address, etc.
- After filling up the application form, candidates are required to upload the recent photograph and signature in JPEG or the format mentioned on the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are required to review it once to see the details enter are true and verify.
- Then they should submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form the candidates are required to pay the application fee to complete the application form finally.
Documents required with RMAT 2019 Application Form
After filling the RMAT 2019 Application Form the candidates are required to upload the documents that are given in the table below:
|Document Required||Uploading Size and Format|
|The aspiring candidates are required to upload the photograph in the image dimension of 3.5cm x 4.5 cm.
The photograph should be uploaded in not less than 5KB and not more than 50KB.
The format of the photograph should be in the format of JPEG.
|Signature||Candidates should upload scanned image of the signature in image dimension of 1.5 x 3.5 cm.
The signature should be uploaded in not less than 5KB and not more than 50KB.
The signature should be uploaded in JPEG format.
|Other Important Documents Required||Candidates are required to upload the following important documents such as
· Class 10th Marksheet
· Class 12th Marksheet
· Graduate Marksheet
· Final year Students certificate
· Caste Certificate
· Age Proof Certificate
· Self-Address Envelopes (two in number)
· Domicile certificate
The candidates can pay the application fee either through Demand Draft or Online payment. The candidates who are paying through Demand Draft should pay it in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable in New Delhi. The candidates who are paying the application fee can pay it through Net banking, Debit card or Credit Card. The application fee will be Rs 1500 and for the all the candidates.
The candidates can write any queries in the comment box below to know about the latest information on the RMAT 2019 Application Form.