PU MET 2019 Sample Paper and Previous Year Paper – The candidates willing to appear for the PU MET 2019 exam must start their preparation from now onwards to score good marks. To get admission in top college strategize your study plan and also include sample paper and previous year paper as it the key source to success in the examination. Solving the sample paper and previous year paper has ample of benefits which will make you familiarize with the insight of the exam pattern, distribution of questions, exam paper, and marking scheme. Apart from this, the difficulty level of the examination and topics included are known by the aspirants. For the ease of the candidates, the link below to download the sample paper and previous year paper are given. But before solving the sample papers the candidates must ensure that they completed the syllabus. PU MET also known as Panjab University Management Entrance Test is held every year to offer admission to the candidates willing to pursue MBA course through this exam. The candidates must read this article to get detailed information on PU MET 2019 Sample Paper and Previous Year Paper.
Benefits of Solving the PU MET 2019 Sample Papers and Previous Year Paper
There are numerous benefits in solving the sample paper and previous year paper. Experts and topper also suggest solving it as it is helpful for the candidates before attending the main exam. Also, the candidates will come to know their preparation level and accordingly can make changes in their study plan.
- Solving the sample and previous year question paper will give you the insight of the exam pattern as well as the question paper and difficulty level of the exam.
- Before solving the sample paper the candidate must finish their syllabus.
- Solving the sample paper will enable the candidates to manage their time which is the crucial factor. Time management is mandatory to achieve success.
- Moreover, it will help in enhancing the speed and accuracy as both these factors are key to success.
- Hence, the candidates by now will be able to identify the question type and must solve the easy question first and then move on to the difficult one.
- Solving the sample paper enables the candidates to understand their weakness and their strength and at the same time, the candidates can put effort to improve it. Also, the candidates come to know which topic should be focused more.
- The candidates will also know the marking scheme such as marks allotted to correct answer, negative marking, and total marks.
- Solving the sample papers regularly will help in comprehensive revision of the syllabus.
PU MET 2019 Sample Papers and Previous year paper -Download Here
To bring your preparation to another level and score good marks in PU MET 2019 exam, the link of the sample papers are given below to download.
|Sample Paper and Previous Year’s Paper||Download Here|
|Sample Paper and Previous Year’s Paper of 2018||Click Here|
|Sample Paper and Previous Year’s Paper of 2016||Click Here|
|Sample Paper and Previous Year’s Paper of 2015||Click Here|
PU MET 2019 Sample Papers and Previous year paper – PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates will have to wait for the actual date to be released by the exam conducting authority. Till then the candidates can fetch the information given below in order to start their preparation for the exam.
- Mode of Examination –The exam will be held offline that is pen and paper-based test.
- Duration of Test –The time duration allotted to complete the exam is 120 minutes.
- Medium of Question Paper –The medium of Exam is the English language.
- Type of Questions –Multiple choice questions with four options each.
- Numbers of Sections – There are total six sections in the test paper.
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- Number of Questions – There is a total of 120 questions in the exam.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|
|Economics and Business Environment Awareness||20|
|Data interpretation and problem solving||20|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning||20|
PU MET 2019 Sample Papers and Previous Year Paper – Preparation Tips
The candidates who have made up their mind to qualify the PU MET exam must start their preparation and to bring the preparation into next level some methods and techniques are given below for the candidates to follow it strictly.
- Firstly, the candidates must go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Then, prepare time table and plan your study and accordingly start studying.
- Another best source to gauge your preparation level is to attempt mock test as many as you can. This will also help you in managing the time during the exam.
- Solving sample paper and question paper will boost your confidence level as well as question solving skill will be enhanced.
- Focus to develop basic and fundamental concepts as most of the question is based on it.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas, as well as tricks as it will be helpful in solving the twisted and difficult questions.
- Refer best books for each section and study material.
- Read newspaper every day to be updated what is happening around the globe.
- Read novels, magazines, and online articles. Note down the hard words you come across and revise it every day, this will improve your vocabulary. Also, this will improve your English
- Identify the weak areas and take a step to improve it and accordingly start to study.
- However, time consumption is very important to learn to improve computational speed.
The candidates can leave their comment in the below-given comment box to solve their queries related to PU MET 2019 Sample Papers and Previous year papers.