PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern – Punjab University MET Entrance Exam 2019 is steered for admittance to the various undergraduate Management programs in the universities of the state of Punjab. The test is conducted annually by the University of Punjab for the management courses MBA in Retail Management, Banking & Insurance Management, Information Technology, Hospital Management, etc. By understanding the exam pattern of PU MET 2019 candidates can easily plan and start off their preparations which will help them in cracking the entrance exam easily. The University of Punjab has gathered the syllabus for PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern that encloses all six sections of the entrance exam from which the final set of the questionnaire will be designed for the applicants. The syllabus of all six subjects is specified for reasons of handiness. The negative marking is also applicable, i.e. the marks will be deducted for wrong answers. For every right answer 1 mark will be assigned, and for an incorrect answer ¼ of the mark will be reduced.
PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern: Section-wise Pattern
The exam pattern of PU MET Paper has been described in detail below for the applicant’s convenience. PU MET 2019 Exam score will have a weightage of 85% during the selection process and shall be 2 hours of duration. It comprises of multiple choice questions with four choices A, B, C & D. The examination will be of pen-paper format (offline mode). The means of the examination will be only English. The exam pattern of PU MET 2019 will consist of multiple choice questions, where applicants will be given with four answers to select a correct answer on these four. It will include questions from:
- General knowledge
- Cognizance of the economy and the business environment
- Interpretation of data and problem solving
- Computer Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- Verbal capacity
- Logical reasoning and
- English comprehension.
PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern: Exam Syllabus
- Interpretation of data and problem solving: Tables, Bar, Pie, Linear graphs
- Numerical Aptitude: Percentages, Ratio, Algebra, Numbers, Set theory, Geometry, and Mensuration.
- Verbal Ability and Reading: Direction sense, data structures, series, coding-decoding, puzzles, jumbled words, paragraphs, calendars, grammar, and vocabulary.
- General Awareness: Business, awards, economy, politics, government, history, and current affairs.
PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern: Instructions to be Noted
- No additional time will be given to an applicant under any circumstances.
- Rough work should be done on the sheet provided and not on the OMR sheet as rendering to exam pattern.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, camera, calculator, scanner, pager, etc. will not be permitted into the exam hall. If a candidate is caught with any of these items will be ineligible to take up the exam and will be barred immediately. In addition, the use of the calculator is strictly prohibited.
- The candidate will not leave the examination room before halftime as cited or else he will be dismissed.
- The OMR sheet should be given to the supervisor only. No part of the OMR sheet should be damaged or the candidate should not exit the exam hall with the OMR sheet as per the PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern.
- One point is given for every right answer and 1/4th of the mark is reduced for every incorrect answer.
- One mark shall be reduced for each un-attempted question.
- The entrance exam is for 2 hours.
- The test is carried out in English language only.
- The applicants will have to use black ballpoint pen only.
PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern: Other Details
The review of exam pattern of PU MET 2019 is accessible here for the candidates who will be taking up the entrance exam. It is obligatory and worthwhile to understand the model of the same as it ascertains really advantageous for the students. It encloses the scoring system and the peculiarities of the final examination. PU MET 2019 Exam Pattern is finalized by the official examination driving Authority i.e. the authority of Punjab and must be trailed by all test takers.