PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria – The University of Punjab conducts the management entrance test every year to admit the students to the various management programs offered by them. Before filling the application, the candidates are expected to read through the PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria completely and confirm if they are eligible or not. The applicants often disremember to check the benchmarks that affect them later. All users must check the PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria according to their chosen courses since every course has its own criteria defined. The applicants will be stringently in accordance with the provisions/rules in the latest university guidelines or any other guidelines that have been dispensed/may be published by the University for every Course.
PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: MBA (Retail Management) & MBA (Banking and Insurance Management)
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline of the PU University or any other university that has been recognized by the Union as equivalent with at least 50% of score in the aggregate
The applicant should have taken up the final examination from any of the below- listed institutions
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of England, or
- The Institute of Secretaries Company of India or
- The Institute of Cost and Employment accountants of India or of England.
The candidate should have passed the final finishing exam with 50% cumulative score or more and after passing the diploma exam with 60% cumulative score or higher and should have a minimum 5 years of research/teaching or work experience.
PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: MBA (Information Technology & Telecommunications Management)
- The applicant should have secured a bachelor’s degree in the field of Engineering or Technology, i.e. B.E. / B. Tech. in any of the branches from the PU University or any other university renowned by the University of PU as the correspondent, with at least 50% marks as the cumulative.
- The candidate should also have an undergraduate degree in the stream of Physics or Mathematics from the University of PU or any university recognized by the University of PU considered as correspondent with a lowest of 50% of the cumulative score.
- The applicant should have secured a 50% or above in the final exam from the undergraduate stream of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- After clearing the Diploma course with an aggregate of 60% the candidate should have cleared the AMIE examination as well along with research or teaching experience for not less than 5 years.
PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
The aspirant should have a bachelor’s degree in the stream of pharmacy from the University of PU or any university accepted by the University of PU as equal to a minimum of 50% of marks in total.
PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: MBA (Hospital Management)
Applicants must have MBBS/BHMS/BAMs/Pharmacy/BDA/B.Sc. (Nursing)/Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from the PU University or a certificate from another university accepted by the University of PU as equivalent to at least 50%, marks secured altogether.
PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Reservation of Seats
PU University (PU) organization will set the recommendations for the laborious enactment of government reservation policy in universities, colleges, and other affiliated institutes and collected with pertinent verdicts of the association. The PU MET entrance exam will have a reservation of 55.5% for the general category and rest of 44.6% will go to the reserved category. Please check and verify the below-listed table for various reservation percentages.
- General: 55.3%
- Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 22.5%
- Backward Classes: 5%
- A person with Disability: 3%
PU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria: General Criteria
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any program from any University accredited by the University of PU with no less than 50 percent marks in the final exam.
- The candidates who appear in the final exams are entitled to the application and may take the written examination tentatively.
- The candidates are expected to submit the copy of their final results before the counseling process begins.
- The candidates applying under the reservation category should definitely produce the certificate for the corresponding reservation criteria duly signed and attested by the concerned authorities of the state.
- There is no official announcement regarding the age limit for the PU MET 2019.
- All foreign applicants should receive the authority certificate from the Deputy Chancellor (General), PU University in all cases and the admittance of overseas students to the college/teaching branches would be vindicated by the procedures of the Dean foreign students.
- Only eligible applicants will be acknowledged to the pertinent course. The accountability for the wrong recording or the wrong grouping of subjects to a student is completely up to the college/Department authorities.
This is all about the eligibility criteria of PU MET 2019 for the PG management programs it is conducting in diverse disciplines.