PU MET 2019 Application Form – The University of Punjab (PU), Chandigarh will be the governing body for the entrance test for the Punjab MET 2019. The entry test for Punjab MET 2019 will be conducted for the admission into the various management programs of the University Institute of Applied Sciences Management (UIAMS) and other affiliated management institutes. The candidates who need a career in management will have to take up the Punjab MET 2019. This university runs higher education programs in diverse disciplines to serve the education for students with different interests. The various programs under the UIAMS for which the Punjab MET 2019 has to be taken up are listed below:
- MBA in Retail Management
- Management of Banks & Insurance
- MBA programs in IT and telecommunication
- MBA in Infrastructure Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Hospital Management
PU MET 2019 Application Form : Pre-requisites
- Students must keep all the essential details ready before making an entry into PU MET 2019 Application Form .
- A valid email address and a mobile phone number is the must when registering because the communication concerning the examination will only be carried out by this medium.
- Students must digitize their photo and recent signature according to the official guidelines.
- Only photographs of very good quality will be accepted by the official authority.
- The photo must be taken in the proficient Studio.
- The candidates face should not be covered with hair or scarf and must be Cleary visible.
PU MET 2019 Application Form : Important Dates
|Punjab MET Schedule 2019||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of online application form and E-Prospectus||Last week of July 2019|
|Closing date for the Submission of Application Form||Last week of July 2019|
|Last date for the fee deposit along with bank generated challan||First week of August 2019|
PU MET 2019 Application Form : How to fill the application form?
- The PU MET 2019 Application Form will only be published in online mode and students must complete the online form.
- Only authentic details are required to complete the application form as these details will be used throughout the admission process.
- Students are advised to read the instructions first before completing the application form. It should only be completed according to the official guidelines.
- Students must complete the application form within a specific time frame, otherwise the links will be expired and students will not be able to complete the form.
- The direct link to complete the PU MET 2019 Application Form will be published here shortly after it is officially declared.
- Shortly after submitting these details, students will receive the login ID and password that will be required for the additional connection.
- The candidate can anytime login and take a copy of the bank slip for reference purposes.
- After printing the bank slip, students will be required to pay the application fee to any branch of the SBI at least one day after the bank slip has been printed.
- After the fee is remitted, students must log in again after 24 hours and download the scanned image of the photo and signature and fill in other fields of PU MET 2019 Application Form .
- Students must complete each section of the application form, for example:
- Academic qualifications
- Contact information etc.
- After completing the section, students must freeze them. Once the section is frozen, students will not be able to update the information contained in this section.
- After completing the online application form, students will then have to take a copy of the form and submit it to the official address of the university.
- Incomplete application forms may be rejected by the official authority.
PU MET 2019 Application Form : Application Fee
Applicants must file the RS. 2100/-(in the case of SC/ST/Disabled Persons (PwD) applicants, RS. 1050/-) in the SBI bank using website produced Challan. The following official can be contacted only in the case of an extremely urgent investigation from 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM (days Working only).
PU MET 2019 Application Form : Necessary documents
Applicants applying for a category other than the general category must attach certified copies of the documents/certificates mentioned below, as well as the paper copy of the form to be submitted to the UIAMS office.
- Certificate relevant to request a seat in SC/STOBC class/Military/Physically Challenged/freedom fighter/Only single girl child/cancer-AIDS/pupils of displaced persons from Kashmir
- Every candidate’s Application for admission to sports quota must, together with the application form, submit a self-signed copy of the sports certificates. Affidavits (as per appendix-III and IV) on valid stamp paper of INR 5/-or INR 10/-each accordingly verified by the notary/Magistrate class I/II must be submitted.
This is all about the application form of Punjab MET 2019. Post your further queries in the comment section below.