PU MET 2019 Admit Card– The admit card for PU MET 2019 will be made available from 13th March 2019 in online mode. Only those candidates who will submit the application form before the deadline i.e. 25th February 2019 will be able to download the admit card from the website. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the user id and password. Also, candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card properly and in case of any discrepancy, get it corrected by consulting the examination conducting authority before the commencement of the exam which will be conducted on 16th March 2019 by University of Panjab, the examination conducting authority. Further, on the examination day, carry the admit card along with any other document from Passport, PAN Card, Driving License etc. as an identity proof. Therefore, once the admit card releases, candidates must download it on a priority basis and lastly keep tracking our website and stay tuned for having the latest updates.
The following management courses are offered at UIAMS:
- MBA in Banking and Insurance.
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Computer Science and Telecommunications Management.
The PU MET 2019 Admit Card is the main document that must be brought to the examination center. The admit cards will be generated to those applicants who successfully register on the official website. There will be no physical copy of the admit card sent to the registered address and the candidates will have to download and print the admit card.
PU MET 2019 Admit Card: Steps to download
To access the admit card, applicants must follow these below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of PU MET 2019.
- Click on the link ‘PU MET 2019 Admit Card’
- The login information of the candidate must be filled in the prompted space.
- Provide the login ID and password generated while registering with the bank challan.
- The admit card of the candidate will be accessible on the screen.
- Download and take a copy of the same
PU MET 2019 Admit Card: Details on the Admit Card
- Name of the student
- Photo of the applicant
- Digital signature of the Candidate
- Exam Roll number
- MET Exam date and time
- Reporting time
- Name and venue of the test center
- Other directions associated to the exam
PU MET 2019 Admit Card: Key Highlights
- The admission card is the official document that will be generated only in the online mode. Students will download this document according to the official schedule. Students must adhere to official dates regarding their exit.
- Once past dates, links will be disabled and students will not be able to download this admit card. The downloadable link for the PU MET 2019 Admit Card will be available only after the official announcements are made by the authorities. Students must click on the link to access the official page of the admission card. By adding these details, students will receive a copy of the admission card on the display screen.
- It is the students’ responsibility to check the important details mentioned on the PU MET 2019 Admit Card. The details must be correct and free from error. Details such as student’s name, date of birth, gender, etc. should be matching to those mentioned in the application form.
- In case if any defect is detected on the PU MET 2019 Admit Card, it is the student’s responsibility to contact the official authority and request the necessary changes.
- Candidates will only be admitted to the test upon presentation of the PU MET 2019 Admit Card at the examination center
- Finally, by pressing the Save or Download button, students can save this electronic copy on the computer system. After obtaining the electronic copy of the admission card, students can have it printed and spend the day of the exam.
- After you have printed the payment slip and your details are not found in the bank for the filing fee even after 24 hours, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your problem with the application number, name of the candidate and the date of birth.
This is all about the admit card of PU MET 2019. The assistance for further queries will be provided in the comment section below.