PU MET 2019 Admit Card– The admit card for PU MET 2019 has been made available on 13th March 2019 by the examination conducting authority i.e. Panjab University in online mode merely. Since it is already clear that the PU MET 2019 admit card will not be made available in online mode, no any candidate will be sent with the admit card via post or any other medium. To download the admit card or hall ticket, candidates have to use the credentials i.e. user id and password which were generated earlier. Thus, the candidates willing to turn up in the entrance test of PU MET 2019 exam must download it on a priority basis and post downloading the admit card, check it properly to ensure that there is no discrepancy on it and in case there occurs any, get it rectified before the commencement of the exam. Further, on the examination day that is on 16th March 2019, do not forget to carry the hall ticket along with any other document as an identity proof. Thus, the candidates who will be appearing in the exam must download the hall ticket as soon as possible. Apart from this, read the article thoroughly and stay tuned to our website for further updates.
The following management courses are offered at UIAMS:
- MBA in Banking and Insurance.
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Computer Science and Telecommunications Management.
The PU MET 2019 Admit Card is the main document that must be brought to the examination center. The admit cards will be generated to those applicants who successfully register on the official website. There will be no physical copy of the admit card sent to the registered address and the candidates will have to download and print the admit card.
PU MET 2019 Admit Card: Steps to download
To access the admit card, applicants must follow these below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of PU MET 2019.
- Click on the link ‘PU MET 2019 Admit Card’
- The login information of the candidate must be filled in the prompted space.
- Provide the login ID and password generated while registering with the bank challan.
- The admit card of the candidate will be accessible on the screen.
- Download and take a copy of the same
PU MET 2019 Admit Card: Details on the Admit Card
- Name of the student
- Photo of the applicant
- Digital signature of the Candidate
- Exam Roll number
- MET Exam date and time
- Reporting time
- Name and venue of the test center
- Other directions associated to the exam
PU MET 2019 Admit Card: Key Highlights
- The admission card is the official document that will be generated only in the online mode. Students will download this document according to the official schedule. Students must adhere to official dates regarding their exit.
- Once past dates, links will be disabled and students will not be able to download this admit card. The downloadable link for the PU MET 2019 Admit Card will be available only after the official announcements are made by the authorities. Students must click on the link to access the official page of the admission card. By adding these details, students will receive a copy of the admission card on the display screen.
- It is the students’ responsibility to check the important details mentioned on the PU MET 2019 Admit Card. The details must be correct and free from error. Details such as student’s name, date of birth, gender, etc. should be matching to those mentioned in the application form.
- In case if any defect is detected on the PU MET 2019 Admit Card, it is the student’s responsibility to contact the official authority and request the necessary changes.
- Candidates will only be admitted to the test upon presentation of the PU MET 2019 Admit Card at the examination center
- Finally, by pressing the Save or Download button, students can save this electronic copy on the computer system. After obtaining the electronic copy of the admission card, students can have it printed and spend the day of the exam.
- After you have printed the payment slip and your details are not found in the bank for the filing fee even after 24 hours, write to email@example.com and mention your problem with the application number, name of the candidate and the date of birth.
This is all about the admit card of PU MET 2019. The assistance for further queries will be provided in the comment section below.