OJEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers 2019 – The previous year question papers are the pathways to success and the candidates willing to appear for the entrance exam must include the question papers of the previous year in their preparation list to qualify the exam with good marks. By including the previous year’s question paper the candidates will come to know their preparation level and accordingly strategize their study plan. Also, the question paper will give the full insight view of the exam such as the number of questions, distribution of marks, difficulty level of the exam and the topics included. Before you start your preparation go through the syllabus as well the exam pattern thoroughly. Therefore, the candidates must start solving the sample paper once you have completed the syllabus. Solving the sample paper has numerous of benefit which will be mentioned in this article. For the ease of the candidate, a link to download the previous year question paper is given below in this article. To get more information on OJEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers 2019 along with the benefits of solving the question paper
Benefits of solving the OJEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers 2019
There are numerous benefits in solving the previous year question papers which are given below for the candidates to go through as it will help them while preparing:
- Solving the previous year question papers of OJEE MBA will help in understanding the types of question asked in the examination.
- It will also help to gauge the difficulty level of each section as well as the overall exam.
- Further, you will get accustomed to the actual test taking condition and learn to manage the stress effectively on the exam day.
- Also, the speed and accuracy will enhance as you will get only 2 hours to complete 120 questions as negative marking is also applicable.
- Moreover, you will get an overview of question pattern and the topics as well as the areas that will come in the exam.
- However, by solving the question papers of previous years and analysis of these tests will help you to know your areas of strengths and weakness so that you can work on certain areas.
- Therefore, by solving the multiple mock test and sample paper you will be able to strategize an effective exam taking strategy for yourself.
- This will help in improving the question solving ability as well as you will learn to solve the question in less time.
- Also, the candidates will be able to differentiate between the easy and hard question and will solve the easy question first, then solve the hard question.
- Solving the previous year question of OJEE MBA paper will give the clarity of speed, weakness, and strength.
Download the OJEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers 2019
The candidates can download the question paper of previous from the link provided below and start solving it so that you will be familiar with the test paper pattern, structure of questions, syllabus as well as the frequently topics included.
Previous Year Question Paper
Previous Year Question Paper – 2017
Previous Year Question Paper – 2014
OJEE MBA Previous Year Question Papers 2019 – Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for OJEE exam for the year 2019 must know the exam pattern so that preparation will become easier. Now, let’s have a look at the detailed exam pattern given below:
- Mode of the exam– OJEE will be held in offline mode only that is pen – paper based.
- Duration of the exam– The duration given to the candidates to complete the test is 2 hours.
- Nature of questions– OJEE MBA 2019 will have only multiple-choice questions i.e. objective type questions.
- Language of Paper– The mode of paper is set in the English language where the candidates have to answer in English only.
- Marking scheme– According to the exam pattern +4 marks are given for every correct answer. There is negative marking of -1 mark for an incorrect response.
- Total Questions– The test paper will consist of 120 questions.
The table given below will give the detail view about the test paper pattern:
|Sl no||Topic||Number of questions|
|03.||Computer and Business Fundamentals||10|
|05.||GK ( General knowledge)||10|
OJEE MBA Previous year Question Papers 2019 – Preparation Tips
The candidates must follow the below given tips and tricks in order to qualify the exam. Let’s have a look at the below given tips and tricks
- The candidates must go through the syllabus thoroughly and strategize their study plan accordingly.
- Prepare time table and follow it accordingly.
- Regular revision must be done to complete the entire syllabus.
- Therefore, best books and study materials will add a benefit to your preparation.
- Take multiple mock tests and sample papers so that you get an insight of the test paper and moreover you will able to identify your weakness and strengths.
- Learn to solve tricky and twisted questions by adopting shortcuts and learn formulas thoroughly.
- Learn basic concepts and fundamental as most of the questions asked will be based on it.
- Moreover, it is very important to stay calm and focused so that you will be able to give the exam nicely.
The candidates can solve their queries related to OJEE MBA Previous Year Question Paper by leaving their comment in the below given comment box.