OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus is the key to finding success in this prestigious state-level management entrance exam. This exam leads to admission in various programs such as Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, and Technology. OJEE MBA 2019 exam will take place on the 2nd week of May. This exam is conducted in order to provide an opportunity to the interested aspirants to seek admission to the Master Degree program in Business Management. The students can also take admission in five-year integrated program of MBA after qualifying this exam. All the students are suggested to start preparing for OJEE MBA exam to seek admission. For preparation, students must go through the OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus for better preparation. The students must fulfill all the eligibility criteria for seeking admission. The students must keep it in mind the syllabus in details for a fine performance. Below we provide you with all the details of OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus and other information relevant to it. For further updated information, candidates need to stay tuned to us.
Exam Pattern According to OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
The conducting body will test the candidate’s level of general aptitude. A candidate must follow the format or pattern of OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus which is described as underneath:
|Branches||No. of questions according to each branch|
|Computer and Business Fundamentals||10|
Details of OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus
The students need to go through deeply about OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus in order to get the basis of questions and the main topics. The details of the syllabus are:
- Verbal Reasoning
This branch of the syllabus will cover verbal skills of English language and it includes Vocabulary, Odd One Out, and Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, and Reasoning.
This portion is basically deals with the candidate’s ability of understanding a paragraph composed for reading. The candidates will be asked to read a full passage or paragraph and answer the question that follows.
- General Knowledge
This section covers various fields of interests like: sports, politics, renowned personality, Nation and Region, and so on.
- Computer and Business Fundamentals
This section of the syllabus is made to check the candidate’s knowledge about computer and matters related to business.
- Analytical Reasoning
This branch deals with the Quantitative Ability of the candidate. It includes Mathematics, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Distance, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, and Trigonometry.
Points Related to OJEE MBA Exam
- The mode of the exam will be offline that is pen and paper based.
- All the students have to answer all the questions and complete it within the duration of 2 hours.
- The questions will be based on multiple choice questions that is objective type questions.
- The students who want to seek admission for MBA will have to appear 120 questions while that for integrated MBA program of 5 years it will be a total of 60 questions.
- The candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong question.
- The question paper of OJEE MBA 2019 will be based on the English language and the candidates have to answer in English.
The students are suggested to go through the above article of OJEE MBA 2019 Syllabus very carefully. If you have a query, then kindly leave a comment below.