OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form – OJEE Examination is the state level entrance examination for the purpose of getting admission in the B-Schools of the Government, deemed universities or private institutions. Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, Odisha Government. The OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form will be available on the last week of January 2019 (tentative). The deadline of filling up the application form will be 27th March 2019 (tentative). Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board will be now given the provision for admission in lateral entry to Management programmes at Universities, Government colleges and deemed universities in Odisha which is expected to fall on 22nd July 2019. This article will provide all the information regarding filling the information, the last date, the process of downloading the OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form, etc. The candidate should visit the official website of the OJEE for the latest updates.
Things to remember before filling the OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form
- The application form is filled through online mode only.
- The applicants are advised to fill the OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form before the end date.
- Applicants can fill the application form from 30th January 2019 (tentative).
- The last date to fill the application form could be 27th March 2019 (tentative).
- Applicants should fill the required details and upload the scanned pictures of photo, signature in prescribed layout.
- Applicants need to preserve the printout of the application form until the completion of admission method.
- The incomplete application will be rejected as per the guidelines.
- The information in the OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form cannot be changed or modified under any circumstances once it is submitted.
Candidate Can Click On The For OJEE MBA Important Dates 2019
Web Browsers to be used while filling OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form
The candidates should use the mentioned below browsers for avoiding any sort of problems such as dysfunction or technical glitches in the browser while filling the OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form.
- Google Chrome 4.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 11.0 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above
Important Dates of OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form
|Application Form availability||30th January 2019|
|Last date of Application Form submission||27th March 2019|
|2nd/Special OJEE 2018 MBA Online Application Form (Lateral Entry)||25th June to 13th July 2019|
|OJEE 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
How to Apply the OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form :
The Application form of OJEE will end in 3rd week of March 2019. The brief steps to fill the application form of OJEE are enlisted below. All the steps must be successfully completed before submitting the application form.
- The candidate first have to visit the official website
- Proceed to ‘Online Student Registration System’ and open the link of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
- Subsequent to click on ‘Application Form for OJEE 2019’
- Six numbers of link will be displayed as A, B, C, D, E, and F.
- Choose the correct application form based on candidate’s study.
- Enter the details in the registration form and put on record the generated registration number.
- After that, login using the User ID i.e, Registration number and Password for further process.
- Enter the details in the required fields (Academic details, Personal details, Contact details etc)
- Click the ‘Submit’ or ‘Rest’ button as per the candidate’s convenience.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned or digital images of the documents prescribed in the application form.
Instructions about Photograph and Signature
- The format of all the candidate’s photographs and scanned or digital copy should be in jpg/jpeg only. Any other formatted image will not be accepted.
- The candidates photograph should be colored image.
- The signature should be done with blue or black point pen.
- Thumb impressions should not be messy.
The size and format of the images to be uploaded are given below in the table.
|5 KB to 99 KB||jpg/jpeg||3.5 x 4.5cm|
*Black or Blue ink
|5 KB to 50KB||jpg/jpeg||3.5 x 1.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||5 KB to 50KB||jpg/jpeg||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
- After uploading the necessary documents, the candidates can proceed to make payment of the OJEE MBA 2019 Application Form.
The application form will have both the modes for payment of fees i.e., online and offline.
The payment of application fee in online mode can be paid via net banking/credit card/ debit card. The payment of the application form can be done through e-Challan mode only in State Bank of India payment gateway. Please note that the authority will not refund the application fee once it is paid.
- Cost of Application Form A, B, C, D, F = INR 1000
- Cost of Application Form E = INR 1500
- Candidates need to download the receipt of fee as well as the confirmation page and print it. Candidates need to keep 2-3 copies for future references.
OJEE Application Form 2019: FAQs
- How will be the Application Form of OJEE 2019 available?
Ans: The Application Form will be available in online mode.
- How is the payment of Application Form fee paid?
Ans: The payment can be done through online mode via net banking/credit card/ debit card and offline mode can be done through e-Challan mode only in State Bank of India payment gateway.
- Am I unable to upload the pictures and documents?
Ans: The documents to be uploaded need to meet the required specifications which are colored photograph (5KB to 99KB), full signature (5KB to 50KB) and left thumb impression (5KB to 50KB).