NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Exam Pattern – NMIMS NPAT 2019 is an entrance level examination conducted to get admission in Monjee Institute of Management Studies and also other institutes that also conduct this exam. The full meaning of NPAT means NMIMS Programs After Twelfth. So, this institute basically provide courses after 10+2. For that each candidate must have qualified their 12th standard. The exam is organized and managed by the authority of the NMIMS only. The authority organizes this exam once in a year. This exam is going to be held in the 2nd week of May. The strategy of the exam is to provide admission to the interested pupils to take admission in the various specialization of the BBA management course. NMIMS has categorized schools in certain places of India such as Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai. Apart from BBA, one candidate can also pursue other courses also like Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, Economics, Law, Science, Liberal Arts, Design, Aviation, and much more. This journal is specially based on BBA management course. It will give you all the information about BBA course in this university. The institute is also called university because it is deemed to be university. The other participating institutes of this exam are Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering, Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Tech. Management, Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce and much more. The university website could not release anything yet, so we are here to administer the students with all the important information about NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019.
Highlights of the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Exam Pattern
This exam pattern has some of the highlights which are mentioned below. The applicants must go through all this before appearing the exam. If a candidate gets some gist of the exam pattern before appearing the exam, then it will help him/ her to perform well. They will be aware of the syllabus, time schedule, mode, and much more. NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 exam pattern will assist the candidate how to complete the exam paper on time, how much time should be given on what paper, during preparation etc.
The highlights include:
- Mode: The mode of the exam will be in online mode. That is a candidate have to appear their test in a computer as it is a computer-based exam. There is no other facility available.
- Question Paper: The question paper of the exam will be based in objective type. It will be divided in two parts i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is based on Common while Paper 2 is of Design. Paper 1 will contain 120 minutes whereas Paper 2 will take 90 minutes to complete. The number of question in Paper 1 will be 120 while it is 60 in Paper 2.
- Language: The language of the question paper will be in English. There will be no other language available to understand the questions.
- Marking System: The candidates will be allotted with 1 mark for each correct answer. But for a wrong answer 1/4th of the marks will be deducted.
NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Exam Pattern of the Paper
The papers of the exam have several sections, details, number of questions, duration and much more, which are mentioned below. The candidates are required to go through these.
|Paper||Section||Section Detail||No. of questions||Time in minutes|
|Paper 1||Section 1||Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||45|
|Section 2||Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||45|
|Section 3||Proficiency in English Language||40||30|
|Paper 2||Section 4||Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20||30|
|Section 5||Observation & Problem Solving||20||30|
|Section 6||General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20||30|
NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Syllabus
The idea of syllabus has also been given for the candidate to prepare well for the upcoming exam. The syllabus comprises of the topics:
- Quantitative & Numerical ability
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Proficiency in English Language
- Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills
- Observation & Problem Solving
- General Awareness & Design Sensibility
The above topics are both assembled in Paper 1 and Paer2 of the exam.
Details of NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus details are given below. It will really serve the candidates with all over syllabus for the exam. They will definitely prepare well and perform good in the exam. The details are:
English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability and Reasoning and General Intelligence, reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, Logical Reasoning & General Intelligence of visual aptitude, coding and decoding, series, and arranging puzzles, Quantitative & Numerical Ability section including basic questions of Average, Probability, Profit and Loss, Areas, Series, Mixture, Decimal Fractions, etc.
The above journal about NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 exam pattern will definitely assist and guide you a lot for preparing for the exam. If you find any difficulty, kindly comment below.