NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates intended to pursue an undergraduate management program BBA from NMIMS and other participating institutes in order to make their career in the corporate sector must fill the application form which has been made available from 25th January 2019 and will continue until 29th April 2019 in online mode. But the candidates prior to filling the application form have to check out the eligibility criteria set by the officials as after scrutinizing the eligibility criteria, candidates can easily make sure that they fulfill the requirements and are eligible to apply for the exam. Further, according to the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, candidates must have completed 10+2 exam from recognized board with Mathematics or Statistics as a compulsory subject. Also, the upper age limit to apply for this exam is 25 years. Therefore, considering the eligibility criteria as a matter of concern, all the BBA aspiring candidates must read the article meticulously to have comprehensive information about the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Moreover, stay tuned to our website to get all the latest updates.
Highlights of NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 eligibility criteria are here discussed in details. The aspirants must know these criteria in order to seek admission. These criteria are basically some conditions which are set up by the authority of the university which the aspirants must suit to pursue the course in the above-mentioned institutes. The highlights are:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- He/ she must be maximum of 25 years of age in order to pursue the course.
- The candidate must pass or is appearing 12th standard or equivalent exam.
- The 10+2 must be from a recognized board.
- Along with 10+2, the candidate must also have had an International Baccalaureate diploma (in any discipline). And it must be cleared in one attempt.
- The candidate must have scored minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- The aspirants must have had Mathematics or Statistics for admission in BBA under this institute or other institutes who are also participating in this exam.
- The aspirants who have hold International Baccalaureate diploma must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Statistics to seek admission.
- The students whose background is from CBSE and ICSE must mention in the application form about that. They should also mention the aggregate marks of all subjects they have appeared for in their 10+2.
- The candidate must pass all the subjects of this exam. The marks he will score in this exam and his/ her 10+2 exam marks will be counted for the candidate’s eligibility to take admission.
- The candidates who do not have marksheet will also be given admission but it will be of provisional admission. Fees will be taken from them but their final admission will be confirmed only after the submission of the marksheet.
- Only the last passed marksheet will be accepted by the authority of the university and no any compartmentalized mark sheet will be considered for the admission.
- Other than NIOS, if any candidate has completed his/her 12th exam from distance mode/correspondence/open school is not eligible to apply for appearing in the exam and to take admission in NMIMS for BBA program
- The candidate must pass in all the subjects of the 12th In case if the candidate is failed in any one of the subjects of the 12th standard, he/ she will not be allowed to take admission.
Why check the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
It is very important for the candidates, who want to appear for an exam, to know the eligibility criteria or all the conditions, set up by the authority of the university, before applying for that particular exam. This NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 eligibility criteria includes all the norms such as age limit, qualification background, nationality, scoring of marks, and much more. These points, the candidate must know to be eligible for admission. Otherwise, they will be facing problems like rejections at the time of admissions, whether if they qualify the entrance test.
The students are required to go through this above article which is all about NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 eligibility criteria to check their ability to seek admission. If you have any query regarding the eligibility criteria, then please comment below.