NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form – The application form for NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 has been made available from 25th January 2019 on the website of NMIMS. However, the candidates can fill the application form until 29th April 2019 in online mode to appear in the entrance test which will be conducted on 11th and 12th May 2019. Candidates to fill the form have to complete the registration process by entering the basic details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email address to generate the login credentials which will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates. Using the login credentials, candidates can further fill the application form wherein they have to provide their personal as well as education details. Also, upload the scanned photograph and signature and lastly make the payment of the application form i.e. Rs. 1800 for all category candidates. Therefore, those candidates who have completed the intermediate (12th) and longing to pursue undergraduate management program i.e. BBA from NMIMS must fill the form on a priority basis before the deadline and also stay tuned to our website in order to fetch all the latest updates.
Important Dates of NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form
There are many essential and important events followed by crucial dates of NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form. The students are required to follow these before applying for the NMIMS NPAT 2019 exam. The dates are:
|NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Events||Dates|
|Notification of exam||25th January 2019|
|Start of online registration or filling of application form||25th January 2019|
|Last date of filling the application form||29th April 2019|
|Correction window in the application||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date schedule||11th-12th May 2019|
These are the approx. or tentative dates. The students are needed to stay tuned to us or connect to official website of institute for further details and information.
Paramount Points to Remember about NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form
The application form has some essential information which the candidate must know in order to fill the application form very carefully and do not get late in anything. The information comprises:
- The application form can be filled up since it has been released on 25th January 2019.
- The NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form has been released on 25th January 2019.
- It will close on 29th April 2019
- The application form has to be filled in the online mode. So, the candidate must do it carefully.
- There is no other mode available for filling up of the application form.
- Before filling up the application form, the candidates have to be ready with certain details like personal and academic details.
- They have to fill the application form with those details.
- The applicants must also be ready with the scanned images of photograph before filling the application form.
- The aspirants should take out the print out copy of the filled in application form.
- The applicants must not send the hard copy of the filled in application to the institute’s office.
Click Here to NPAT BBA 2019 Registration
The NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form has several fee structures. The fee structure depends on the number of schools. It will vary according to the candidate chooses the schools for admission.
|Number of Schools||Application fee|
|One School Programs contains||Rs. 1800|
|Two School Programs contains||Rs. 3000|
|Three School Programs contains||Rs. 4000|
|Four School Programs||Rs. 5000|
Measures of filling the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form
This article provides details about the procedure to fill the application form. The aspirants must note the steps carefully before applying in the application form. The procedure consists of:
- The applicants need to log in to the official website of the NMIMS institute.
- They, first, have to register themselves in order to fill the application form.
- The student should have Aadhar Card, as it may also require during the time of registration.
- For the registration purpose, the candidates have to enter credentials in the given spaces.
- The credentials can be like name of the candidate, his gender, DOB, e-mail, mobile number and roll number.
- The applicant must keep safe the 10th standard roll number. It is required for the registration purpose.
- Then the aspirants will draw an Email ID and also a password to be able to generate whenever required.
- After the candidate draws the above ID as well as Password, then he/she can log in to fill the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form.
- After entering all the necessary data, the candidates will be given spaces to fill in the exam center, institute and course of their choices.
- As the candidate is done with providing the necessary information, now it is the time for application fee payment.
- The aspirant must have credit or debit card as these are required to pay the fees. There is no other facility available.
- The candidate must know that a registration fee or application form fee is never refundable.
- The application form fee is mentioned above. It is same for all the categories of students.
The Format of the Documents to be Uploaded in the Online
There are some documents which needed to be uploaded in the online application form fill up of NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 exam. These documents have prescribed format to get uploaded in the website. The format includes:
- The uploading document is only a photograph of the candidate.
- The photograph must be in a JPEG/ JPG format.
- The size of the photograph should be less than 500 KB.
- The dimension of the photograph must be 200 by 150 pixel.
- It should be of recent colored photograph. It should not be more than 5 months old.
- If the candidate in the photograph is wearing a scarf, cap and goggles, will be rejected.
Eligibility criteria to fill the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form
The authority of the institute decided some of the conditions which is called as eligibility criteria. The candidates must match according to these eligibility criteria in order to seek admission in management and engineering courses inside this university or other institutes who participate in this exam. The criteria are:
For B. Tech courses:
- The age period must be maximum of 25 years to apply.
- The aspirant must have passed or is appearing 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The candidates must also have had Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also English as subjects in the 12th
- The candidate must also have had International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- The aspirant must contain 50% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects for Mumbai campus.
- While it must be 45% marks in case of Shirpur campus.
- Those candidates who are having 50% marks in Diploma can also apply.
- While the candidates holding International Baccalaureate Diploma and Mathematics in 12th are also able to apply.
For BBA course:
- Must have qualified/appearing 10+2 from a well renowned board.
- The candidate must hold International Baccalaureate diploma (in any discipline).
- This should be qualified in one attempt only.
- They must have scored 60% marks in aggregate in their Plus Two.
- The 12th standard must contain Mathematics/Statistics as main subjects to seek admission in BBA course.
- Even if the candidates hold the International Baccalaureate Diploma, still he/ she has to pass in 10+2 with Mathematics/ Statistics.
This above article will definitely benefit you for gaining important information regarding NMIMS NPAT BBA 2019 Application Form. In case of any query, kindly comment below.