NMAT 2019 Syllabus– NMAT is an entrance test that is conducted by GMAC, i.e. Graduate Management Admission Council every year to get admission for the postgraduate program such as MBA in various management colleges/universities across the country. The entrance test of NMAT is held at online mode. Therefore the interested candidates should have the idea about NMAT 2019 syllabus, exam pattern before appearing in the exam. Generally, there not many changes are made in the syllabus and remain as usual. With the help of the NMAT 2019 syllabus, the candidates will get the overall idea of the exam. The candidates, by going through this article, will know the topics that need to be covered to score good marks and the exam pattern including marking scheme, highlights etc.
The interested aspirants must prepare the study chart on monthly, weekly or daily basis once they get an idea of the NMAT syllabus. Moreover, the candidates can strengthen their weak areas once they will get in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern or syllabus.
NMAT 2019 Syllabus
The candidates who are keenly waiting for pursuing postgraduate programs in management can go for the entrance test of NMAT 2019. But before that, have a look on the syllabus and exam pattern that will be beneficial to them and will become easier to crack the entrance test without having any difficulties. Let’s have a look on the NMAT 2019 syllabus structured in tabulated form.
|– Critical Reasoning
– Courses of Action
– Assumption Conclusions
– Assertions and Reasons
– Strong and Weak Arguments
– Family-Based Puzzles
– Seating Arrangements
– Circular Arrangements
– Input/ Output
– Directions etc.
|Verbal Ability||– Grammar
– Sentence Correction
– Para Jumbles
– Reading Comprehension
– Antonyms & Synonyms
– Sentence Completion
|Quantitative Ability||– Algebra
– Time & work
– Simple Interest
– Compound Interest
– Number system
– Profit & Loss
– Ratio & Proportions
– Quadratic Equation
– Linear Equation
– Permutation and Combination
– Time, Speed and Distance
Highlights of NMAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode- The entrance exam of NMAT is conducted through online mode.
- Medium of the Exam- The question paper of NMAT will be in the English medium.
- Duration of Exam- The Candidates will be allotted 120 minutes i.e.2 hours to complete their paper.
- Types of Question- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam of NMAT.
- Number of questions- Total no. of question to be asked in the exam are 120.
- Marking Scheme- The candidates will score 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions to be asked||Marks|
Preparatory Tips for NMAT 2019
- The aspirants must go through each topic and get in-depth knowledge regarding that topic
- Try to clear the concept and learn different methods for solving a single question.
- Take the help of mentor or different reference books.
- Try to solve previous years question paper of NMAT to get the idea of question pattern or question- type.
- Identify the weakest area and try to retrieve it.
The NMAT 2019 syllabus and the related details are above-cited that will make the clear concept of all the candidates. The reliable information will be useful for the candidates to clear their entrance test easily. The appearing aspirants should be upgraded with all current info. The NMAT exam is conducted every year by its conducting body i.e. GMAC to get into management colleges or universities for post-graduation. So, the candidates must begin preparing for the exam according to the NMAT syllabus and exam pattern to acquire the best management college or university in India.