NMAT 2019 Sample Paper – Sample paper gives an idea about the exam pattern, type of question asked, distribution of questions section wise, the difficulty level of the exam and marking scheme. The key to success for NMAT 2019 is practice as many as sample paper you can. The sample paper is prepared by the experts of various coaching institutes which are based on the previous years’ question paper. Practicing the sample papers will enhance the speed and accuracy as well as question solving skills. The sample paper prepared is based on the following topics such as Quantitative skills, Language skills, and Logical Reasoning. Candidates can download the sample papers from the link given below in this article. NMAT is an MBA entrance exam conducted by NMIMS Mumbai for the aspirants willing to take admission in the programs offered namely, Full Time MBA, MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) & MBA(HR) at Mumbai campus and 2-year full-time PGDM at Bengaluru and Hyderabad campuses. Read this article to get more information on NMAT 2019 Sample Paper.
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – NMAT 2019 is computer based online test.
- Number of Section – The test paper consists of three sections and distribution of question in each section is different. The Quantitative Skills section consists of 48 question, Logical Reasoning Skills 40 question, and Language skills consist of 32 questions. The time limit is allotted to complete each section.
- Question type – Objective type multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Total marks – The total marks is scaled from 0 to 360.
- Time duration – 120 minutes is given to the candidates to complete the exam.
- Marking scheme – 1 (One) mark will be given to each correct answer and no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Benefits of Solving the Sample Papers
Solving the sample paper has ample of benefits. Experts and toppers say that the key to success in scoring good marks is to solve 2to 3 sample paper regularly once you have completed your syllabus. Let’s have a look into
- Solving the previous year sample paper will help you in understanding the exam pattern, distribution of question section wise, type of questions, topics covered and difficulty level of the exam.
- Do revision, thoroughly know the syllabus and develop strong fundaments concepts as most of the question asked is based on fundamental.
- Practicing the sample paper will help you to analyze your preparation level.
- Regular practice will help you to identify your weak areas so that you can strategize to improve your preparation.
- Practice enables you to know the exam pattern and increases your confidence level so that you can solve the question in less time and confidently during the exam.
- Practicing the sample papers enables you to enhance your speed and accuracy.
- Solving the question paper will give you an idea about the marking scheme such as total marks, marks given to correct answer and negative marking.
Download NMAT Sample Paper
Regular practice and solving the sample papers familiarizes with the exam pattern, types of question asked and time management in the examination. Candidates can even check the accuracy of the answers by solving the sample papers. Below given are links to download the sample paper.
|Sample Papers||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 2||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 3||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 4||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 5||Click Here|
NMAT 2019 Sample Paper – Preparation Tips
As exam will be heading nearer candidates must focus on revision and solve the sample papers. Methodologies and techniques for preparation which a candidate must follow are given below.
- Candidate must know the syllabus thoroughly and solve sample paper as many as you can.
- Learn to strategize your study.
- Try to learn different tricks methods for solving the twisted questions.
- Develop strong basic and fundamental concepts
- Stay calm and focused during the exam.
- Do revision regularly and do not start any new topic just before the exam.
- Focus on weak areas and try to improve it.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas, it will help you in solving the questions in less time.
To solve your queries related to NMAT 2019, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.