NMAT 2019 Participating Institutes – The aspirants willing to take up NMAT 2019 must know the names of the participating institutes that will accept the NMAT scores. GMAC or Graduate Management Admission Council releases the list of the participating institutes. There are 23 B- Schools that accept the scores of NMAT for admission to full-time postgraduate management programs. To get admission in their dream college the candidates must meet the criteria of the participating institutes. The registration process is most likely to start in July 2018 and will continue until October. At the time of registration, the candidates can select at least 5 institutes/ programs. NMAT 2019 is most probably to be held in the month of October. The result cum scorecard will be declared in the month of January and the scores will be sent to 5 B-schools selected by the applicant while filling the details on the application form. Then, the participating institutes will release their own cutoffs and a list of the shortlisted candidates for the next round. The selection procedure will differ from institute to institute. Candidates must read this article to get more information on NMAT 2019 Participating Institutes.
NMAT 2019 Participating Institutes
The cutoffs will be released along with the result; the participating institutes will then release the list of the shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for the next round of interview. The table given below encompasses the list of the tentative participating institute that will accept the NMAT scores.
|S.No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1||Xavier School of Sustainability – Bhubaneswar|
|2||Xavier School of Rural Management – Bhubaneswar|
|3||Xavier School of Human Resource Management – Bhubaneswar|
|4||Xavier Faculty of management (Urban Management & Governance) – Bhubaneswar|
|5||Woxsen School of Business Management|
|7||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)|
|8||Thapar School of Management|
|9||SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|11||Shoolini University, Chandigarh|
|12||Shiv Nadar University|
|15||Institute of Management, JK University, Jaipur|
|16||ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations|
|17||Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University|
|18||GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam|
|19||Chitkara University, Patiala|
|20||BML Munjal University|
|21||Ansal University, Delhi NCR|
NMAT 2019 Participating Institute- Highlights
- The candidates have the privilege to select at least 5 schools or programs where they want their scores to be sent. If any candidates want to select more than five programs or schools they have to pay Rs 200+ applicable tax for each school and program.
- At the time registration candidates can select the participating institutes.
- The selection criteria and weightage of each participating institutes are different. The candidates need to visit the official website to check the weightage.
- Candidates must pay the application fee before the last date.
Know about NMAT 2019 Participating Institutes Selection Procedure
The candidates are given the privileged during the registration process to select up to 5 Institutes where they want their scores to be sent. However, after the declaration of the result, the participating institutes will release their respective cutoff and the list of the shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for next round of selection procedure that is for PIT and PI round. Based on the TISSNET exam and performance of PIT and PI round a final list will be released.
- The selection procedure and cutoff score will vary from institutes to institutes.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the pre-admission rounds, which are Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD), and other tests.
- The final list will be released based on the performance of the pre-admission rounds and TISSNET exam.
- To get more details regarding the admission procedure and other necessary information about these participating institutes, candidates are advised to visit their official website.
The registration process for NMAT 2019 will start in July and will continue until October. However, the late registration window will open for one week so that they can make changes. Candidates can take NMAT 2019 exam thrice that is one original exam and two retakes. The best scores out of three will be accepted.
To solve your queries related to NMAT 2019 participating institutes, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.