NMAT 2019 FAQs – The applicants seeking to take up NMAT exam must apply for the exam. The candidates might face a lot of problems and might have many doubts related to the exam as well as applying for the exam and during preparation also. In order to clear the doubts of the candidate’s FAQs also known as Frequently Asked Question are released for the aspiring candidates. The main purpose of releasing the FAQ is to make the candidates understand about NMAT by GMAC exam. NMAT is a national level entrance exam commenced by NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) to screen the right candidates for admission in various management programs. FAQs released are in the question-answer format which is answered by the experts. Hopefully, this will solve the queries of the candidates. The candidates can refer to the article given below in order to fetch the correct information about NMAT 2019 FAQs.
NMAT 2019 FAQs
Ques: NMAT exam is conducted in which mode?
Ans: The examination conducted is a computer-based online mode.
Ques: When is NMAT conducted?
Ans: NMAT is held from October to December each year.
Ques: Explain the structure of NMAT by GMAC exam?
Ans: The structure of the examination is as follows
- The test paper is objective
- Each correct answer is given one mark.
- There is no negative marking
- The test paper consists of three sections such as Language skills, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
- The time duration to complete the exam is 2 hours
Ques: Which exam should be given to get admission in NMIMS?
Ans: The candidates must appear NMAT by GMAC to get admission in NMIMS.
Ques: Name the courses offered by this exam?
Ans: The courses that are offered are as follows
- MBA in Finance, IS, marketing and decision sciences
- MBA in pharmaceuticals
- MBA in human resource
Ques: What are the eligibility criteria for this exam?
Ans: A candidate should have a full-time Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50 percent marks.
Ques: What is the registration fee?
Ans: The details of the registration fee is given below
Test Registration (Early) INR 2000 + applicable taxes
Late Registration charges INR 2500 + applicable taxes
Retake INR 2000 + applicable taxes
Reschedule INR 1100 + applicable taxes
Additional Score Reports INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes
(Beyond first five)
Ques: What is the mode of payment for registration fee?
Ans: The registration fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, Demand draft and through cash at a bank.
Ques: How many times can an aspirant take NMAT by GMAC?
Ans: A candidate can take the NMAT by GMAC 3 times out which (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts).
Ques: When will the NMAT by GMAC result be declared?
Ans: The result will be declared within 4 to 5 weeks of NMAT exam.
Ques: The exam pattern for NMAT by GMAC will change this year?
Ans: The exam pattern will not change for the upcoming year. The test paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
Ques; Is the time allotted to the sections?
Ans: Yes, the time will be allotted to each section and the candidates must answer and review the questions with the allotted time.
Ques: What are the documents to be carried during the examination?
Ans: The aspirants need to carry the following documents
- Valid ID proof like pan card, voter’s id, Aadhaar card, or passport issued by Government of India.
- Signature Id like driving license, Debit/credit card, pan card and passport issued by the Government of India.
- NMAT Admit card
- Confirmation email printout
- Copy of 10th class certificate in case if there is any mistake in the name.
Ques: When can we schedule to reappear for the exam?
Ans: The candidates need to wait for at least 15 days before he or she can reappear. Even the candidate must pay the application fee for each reappears attempt.
Ques: What time candidates must report to the test center?
Ans: The candidates must reach the test center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
Ques: How can a test taker contact the NMAT by GMAC helpdesk for registration and payment related queries?
Please refer to the information given at the page www.nmat.org.in.
- Phone Support: +917863008300 – Monday to Friday (except public holidays – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST)
- Email Support: email@example.com
Ques: What are the names of the test centre?
Ans: The list of the test centres are given below
- East: Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati
- West: Nagpur, Ahmadabad, Mumbai
- North: Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow
- Central: Bhilai, Indore, Bhopal
Ques: Which are the universities that accept the NMAT scores?
Ans: The universities that accept the NMAT scores are given below
- Thapar University
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- NMIMS University, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- VIT University
- ICFAI University, IBS Business School, Hyderabad and other locations
- VIT University
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Mody University
- Chitkara University, Patiala
- SRM University
- Shoolini University, Chandigarh
- Alliance University
- Ansal University
- Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Alliance University
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
Ques: What are the important documents to be submitted at the time of examination?
Ans: The mandatory documents are:
- 10th and 12th marking sheets and passing certificate
- Mark sheet of each and every semester
- Degree and provisional certificate
- Mediclaim policy
- Medical fitness certificate
- Work experience certificate
- Migration certificate
- Eligibility satisfaction certificate
- AIU certificate
For solving your queries related to NMAT 2019 FAQs, you can leave you to comment in the below-given comment box.