NMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria – NMAT or Narsee Monjee Institute Management Admission Test is the entrance examination that comes under university level and is organized by GMAC or Graduate Management Admission Council every year. The candidates appear in this exam to pursue the MBA courses.
NMAT is the entry gate for the students to get admission in various top notch B-schools across the country and they are mentioned below:
- Xavier University in Bhubaneswar
- Alliance University in Bangalore
- ICFAI Business School in Hyderabad
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore
- VIT University
The online registration process will be commenced from July 2018 and the candidates are suggested to thoroughly go through NMAT 2019 eligibility criteria. In this article, the readers will get the detailed information about eligibility requirements as given by GMAC and the reasons why the applicants should know the same.
NMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing about the eligibility criteria, the candidates should keep certain things in their mind like they should read the requirements carefully without any scope of forgetting the same else they will have to bear the consequences at the time of application submission and also that any deviation from the below-mentioned conditions will not be taken under consideration by the authority and the candidate will have to accept the fact that they won’t apply for this exam.
- The candidates who are appearing in the exam will have to meet the eligibility requirements prescribed by GMAC for NMAT exam 2019. The candidates will have to be clear about various aspects related to eligibility set by the authority.
- The applicants who will be able to fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in NMAT 2019 exam. The criteria for various MBA courses are mentioned below:
For MBA or PGDM or MBA HR
- On the basis of qualification: The candidates need to have the graduation degree in any stream from the acclaimed institute or college or university.
- On the basis of minimum marks: The applicants should have attained the minimum marks of 50%.
- If the candidates have attained the experience of two or more years in the Pharmaceutical Company, they are eligible to apply for this examination.
For MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- On the basis of qualification: The applicants need to have the graduation degree in any stream from the reputed college or university.
- On the basis of minimum marks: The candidates need to possess the minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- The applicants who are having the degree of BE or Tech or Biotechnology or Biomedical are allowed to appear in the exam.
- The candidates who are still waiting for the final examination of graduation course should not get disappointed as they can also apply for NMAT 2019.
Why is it important to check the eligibility criteria of NMAT 2019?
Checking the eligibility criteria before applying for the NMAT examination is highly significant and the candidates are advised to do the same if they want to avoid any surprises at the time of registration or after fee submission. The logic lies in the fact that if the candidates do not know whether they are eligible to appear in NMAT or not, how would they be able to go for the online registration process.
If the applicants directly jump into the process of registration for the exam without reading the details of NMAT 2019 eligibility criteria and after making the application fee payment they realize that one of the eligibility requirements is not fulfilled by them. As there is no provision of application fee refund, they will have to bear the loss. This situation can be avoided if the candidates pay heed to the eligibility requirements as prescribed by the authority. GMAC has mentioned the qualification criteria and also the requirement of minimum marks as the eligibility conditions for the applicants who wish to appear in the exam. It is therefore important for the candidates to verify the eligibility criteria and then go for the registration process.
The nitty-gritty of above content states the important facts about NMAT 2019 eligibility criteria, major highlights of the same, the reasons that witness the significance of knowing the eligibility requirements in advance and much more. If you have any query or doubt regarding the eligibility details mentioned above, you can simply get in touch with our team and we will clear all your confusions then and there without creating any inconvenience for you.