NMAT 2019 Application Form – The application form of NMAC 2019 has been released by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) on 3rd July 2018. Along with the start of NMAT 2019 registration, the authority has also released the specific date schedule for all the events of NMAT 2019, such as slot booking, exam dates, application fee payment, etc. The applicants can submit their NMAT 2019 Application form online on the official website from 3rd July to 3rd October 2018, without late payment charges. The late-comers will also get the opportunity to submit their NMAT 2019 registration from 4th to 14th October 2018 with late payment charges. The application fee for the registration of NMAT 2019 would be Rs. 2000 + bank charges (if applicable) without late fee whereas the aspirants need to pay Rs. 2500 + bank charges (if applicable) who will fill their registration form with the late payment charges. While filling the NMAT 2019 application form, the candidates need to keep their essential documents and they also need to feed the application form with their active mobile number and valid email ID. It is suggested to all the candidates that they should check the NMAT 2019 eligibility criteria beforehand initiating with the NMAT 2019 registration process. Also, they need to select their desired exam center, date and time slot of the exam while registering. ‘First Come, First Serve’ would be applicable while allotting the timeslots.
This article will give you clarity on everything about NMAT 2019 Application form process. Read the content sincerely and in case of any doubt, you can write us anytime. Let’s discover certain important events and dates, complete process to fill the form, eligibility criteria, application fee and much more.
Important facts about NMAT 2019
- The name of the examination is NMAT 2019
- The apex body that conducts NMAT is GMAC or Graduate Management Admission Council.
- The official web portal of this exam www.nmat.org.in
- The registration mode for NMAT is online.
- NMAT 2019 Application form availability will be from July 2018.
- NMAT 2019 Application form last submission date will be in October 2018.
- The examination date of NMAT 2019 will fall between October to December 2018.
- Visit the official web portal of NMAT which is www.nmat.org.in
- Click on the button of Registration NMAT 2019 which will be present on the right corner of Re-take Section.
- The applicants will have to then fill the details as asked like name, address, email id, mobile number etc to create the login credentials.
- Once the registration account of the candidate is created, there will be the display of the confirmation details on the screen and the notification for the same will be given to you.
- The applicants need to mention the details on the form correctly and ensure that whatever information they provide is right from all aspects. The authority has the permission to cross verify the details anytime.
- The documents that the applicants will upload online should be in the format of GIF, JPEG., BMP or PNG only.
- The photographs uploaded by the candidates need to be in the same format as instructed by the authority.
- The applicants are suggested to fill the details perfectly in the form as there won’t be any scope of modification at later stages. Below mentioned information will be asked in the registration process and the applicants should mention the same correctly.
Click Here to fill the application form of NMAT 2019
NMAT 2019 Important Dates Overview
The important events and their schedule for NMAT exam should be taken into consideration at the time of filling the application form. The applicants are suggested to refer to the below-mentioned table and go through the dates carefully.
|NMAT 2019 Events||Dates|
|Start Date||End Date|
|Online application||3rd July 2018||3rd October 2018|
|Exam scheduling||3rd July 2018||16th October 2018|
|Late application||4th October 2018||14th October 2018|
|Retake of Registration||5th October 2018||14th December 2018|
|Re-scheduling||3rd July 2018||14th December 2018|
|Retake-scheduling||5th October 2018||14th December 2018|
How to fill NMAT 2019 Application Form
To apply for NMAT 2019, the candidates will have to register through online mode only by visiting the website. Here is the complete process of registration. Let’s have a look:
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Education and Work Experience
- School Preference
- Additional Information
- Terms and conditions for NMAT Exam.
- After the submission of the form, one code is generated online that will be unique. The applicants are advised to note down the same for further use.
- Tap on the link named ‘Click here to make payment’ where the registration number will also be written There will be various options for online payment on the screen and the applicants may go for any of modes like a debit card or credit card or DD or net banking.
- After the process of registration is completed successfully, the applicants will get an email stating the Registration Number for NMAT. This number should be kept safe and can be used for any kind of communication with GMAC in future.
- Once the registration is done and fee is deposited to GMAC, The applicants will get an email where the details of the candidates’ username and password will be mentioned. They can simply use these credentials on the web portal and choose the date and timing of their test and they will be given the slot as per the availability.
List of Details in NMAT 2019 Application Form
|Name||Enter your name in the bold letters|
|Gender||From the given list, select the gender (Male, Female or Transgender)|
|Category||Pick the category that you belong to from the given list|
|Academic Details||Mention your academic qualification starting from the lower to the higher|
|Communication Details||Enter the correspondence details which cover address line 1 and address line 2 and also the mobile number|
|Uploading Documents||Upload the necessary documents in the format of JPEG. BMP, GIF or PNG.|
|Payment mode||Make an online payment of the fee amount through internet banking mode.|
NMAT 2019 Application Fee
The candidates need to pay the amount Rs. 2000 of application fee online. The below-given modes are there through which the applicants can pay the application fee which cannot be refunded in any case:
- Visa or Master Card or Debit Card
- Net Banking
- American Express card or Diners card
- Mobile Wallet
Note that the fee amount mentioned by the authority is applicable to both the categories of the candidates, general and reserved.
Other than the online payment modes, the applicants can also opt for Demand Draft. The details of Demand Draft will be given on the website. They are expected to send the DD and the advice form on the website to the address mentioned below:
C/o – Green Clouds
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Phone: 09213027791 / 09213027792
On the back side of the Demand Draft, the applicant should mention the details like name, selected course or courses and Registration number for NMAT. Mention NMAT Registration on the envelope as this will make the process of sending fast.
NMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The NMAT 2019 eligibility criteria are quite important for the applicants and they should read the same before filling the application form for NMAT 2019 exam. For every course, there will be the different requirements of qualification and marks. Hence, the applicants need to go to the web portal of GMAC and verify the criteria of each MBA course and institution. The eligibility requirements for the candidates who wish to apply in MBA courses are mentioned below:
For MBA or MBA HR or PGDM
- The candidates need to have the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any stream from the reputed college or university.
- The applicants need to possess the minimum aggregate marks of 50% in graduation.
- The candidates who are working with the Pharmaceutical Company and have gained the experience of more than 2 years are eligible to appear in this exam.
For MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- The candidates need to pass the graduation in any stream from some acclaimed institute or university.
- They need to carry the minimum aggregate marks of 50% in graduation.
- The candidates who possess the degrees of Tech or BE or Biomedical or Biotechnology can appear for this exam.
- Those who are waiting for the final exams of their graduation course can also apply for this exam.
This is all about the important information about NMAT 2019 application form. The candidates can read out the whole content thoroughly to get the clear picture of how to fill the fill and complete the registration process. For any doubt or query, do not hesitate to convey the same to us.