NMAT 2018 Sample Paper -The sample paper of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2018 will not be released by the Graduate Management Admission Council, the conducting body of NMAT and are released by several coaching institutes for the preparation. The candidates on solving the sample papers can get the exact idea of the questions that might come in the main exam of NMAT 2018. Besides fetching the information about the question, candidates will also get familiar with the exam pattern and difficulty level too. As the sample paper contains the same pattern, having the same number of questions from 3 sections that are quantitative skill, language skill, and logical reasoning, same time duration, etc, the candidate can learn the time management skill by improving their speed, boost up their confidence-level, accuracy, and question-solving ability. Therefore, the candidates to score high percentile and qualify the exam to get into the participating institutes of NMAT must give a thorough read to this article and should download the sample papers from the links that are given below in the table for practice purpose.
Benefits of solving NMAT 2018 Sample Paper
There are ample of benefit in solving the sample papers. According to toppers and experts, suggest to solve at 2 to 3 sample paper regularly as solving the sample paper will help in scoring good marks and the candidates will be able to save a seat for admission. Let’s have a look
- Solve the previous year’s sample paper on the regular basis after the completion of the preparation from the syllabus. This helps the candidates to analyze their level of preparation and also the difficulty level of the exam
- It even helps to understand the exam pattern, types of question and the number of questions asked in each section.
- Solving the sample paper regularly will help in comprehensive revision of the entire syllabus.
- Develop strong fundamental concepts as most of the question is based on fundamental.
- The candidates can even identify their weak areas and can focus to make the improvement.
- Practising the sample paper will increase your confidence level as well as you can solve the question in less time during the examination.
- Moreover, the candidates can get an idea about the marking scheme such as total marks, negative marking, and marks allotted to correct answer.
- Eventually, solving the sample paper helps you to attend easy question first and then move on to the harder question.
- Solving the sample paper will give the clarity about the speed, strength, and weakness. Moreover, it helps the candidate to improve steadily.
Highlights of Exam Pattern – NMAT 2018 Sample Paper
Before solving the NMAT sample paper the candidates must be familiar with NMAT exam pattern as it gives the structure of entrance test.
- Mode of Exam – NMAT exam has conducted a computer based online test.
- Number of Section – The test paper consists of 3 sections – Logical Reasoning Skills, Language Skills, and Quantitative Skills
- Question Type- The test paper has only objective type multiple choice questions.
- Total number of question- The test paper will consist of 120 questions.
- Total Marks – The total mark of NMAT are scaled in range from 0 – 360.
- Time duration – The time allotted is 120 minutes.
- Marking scheme – There is no negative marking and one mark is given for each correct answer.
The table given below will give a clearer picture of the NMAT Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)||Marks|
|Logical Reasoning Skills||40||38||120|
NMAT 2018 Sample Paper – Download Here
In order to qualify the NMAT exam, candidates must start their preparation by solving NMAT Sample Paper as exam is heading nearer. Practising and regularly solving the sample paper will make the candidates familiar with the exam pattern and types of question as well as a distribution of question section wise. Moreover, the candidates will learn to manage the time during the examination. Candidates can download the sample paper from the below-provided link.
|Sample Paper||Download Here|
|Sample Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 2||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 3||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 4||Click Here|
|Sample Paper – 5||Click Here|
NMAT 2018 Sample Paper – Preparation tips
As we have seen above solving the sample paper brings an ample of benefits. To crack NMAT 2018 the candidates must start preparation. Techniques and methodologies for preparation are furnished below which every candidate must follow in order to score good marks.
- Go thoroughly the syllabus first.
- Plan and strategize your study.
- The candidates must learn to develop strong basic and fundamental concepts.
- Do revisions regularly and never start a new topic in the last minute or you can say just before the examination.
- Identify your weak areas and focus to improve it.
- Practice shortcuts and learn formulas as it will help the candidates in solving the tricky question in less time.
- Hence the candidates must learn to stay calm and focus during the examination.
- Go for online Mock Test, this will help the candidates in managing the time that will be beneficial during the exam.
If you have any query related to NMAT 2018 Sample Paper, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.