NMAT 2018 Registration Last Date – The last date of NMAT 2018 registration without late fee is approaching on 3rd October 2018, which was started from 3rd July 2018. All the applicants need to submit their NMAT 2018 application form with all the correct details as there will be no facility to get the corrections done once after submission. The students can also perform the slot booking i.e. scheduling of NMAT 2018 exam by 16th October 2018. However, the applicants who miss the deadline of 3rd October 2018 will be provided to complete their NMAT 2018 registration from 4th October to 14th October 2018 with late fee. On the other hand, NMAT 2018 Retake Registration facility will be active from 5th October to 14th December 2018. The application fee for NMAT 2018 is Rs. 2000 without late fee and with late fee; it will be revised to Rs. 2500. All the applicable taxes are excluded from this figure.
Important Dates for NMAT Registrations
|1.||Last date for registration (without late fee)||3rd October 2018|
|2.||Late registration start date||4th October 2018|
|3.||Late registration last date||14th October 2018|
|4.||Retake registration start date||5th October 2018|
|5.||Retake registration last date||14th December 2018|
How to Proceed with NMAT 2018 Registration?
- Using Internet Explorer v.6.0 or advanced, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome to visit the official website of NMAT GMAC.
- Enter your personal details such as name, DOB, parents name, email ID, mobile number, academic credentials, etc.
- Now you need to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in a predefined format and submit the same.
- Last step would be depositing the application fee online using the net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- The applicants also need to select their 5 preferred test centres while registering. All the centres will be allotted on ‘First Come, First Serve’ basis.
- No mistake correction will be allowed; hence, the applicants need to be double sure about their information in the NMAT 2018 application form.
The below table will help you understand the application fee of NMAT 2018:
|NMAT Registration (within deadline) fee||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT Registration (with late payment charges)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Fee for NMAT 2018 Exam Retaking||Rs. 2000+ applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2018 Exam Rescheduling fee||Rs. 1100+ applicable taxes|
|Fee for Additional Score Reports (apart from five)||Rs. 200 per report + applicable taxes|
Last Minute Things to Remember while NMAT 2018 Registration
- Format of Photograph and Signature- Make sure that the scanned images of your photograph and signature are according to the defined format and size by the conducting body.
- Photograph Guidelines- The photograph should be clear with a light background- white is the most preferable background. Avoid side face, wearing goggles, blurred face, etc. while capturing the passport size photograph. The contrast and brightness of the photograph should be apt and it should be captured by a professional camera.
- Crosscheck the Information- As there will be no chance given for correction in the application form once submitted, the applicants need to crosscheck all the information furnished by them. The spelling of their as well as their parents’ names should be as same as their academic certificates. DOB, academic scores, mobile number, and email ID should be correct.
- Register in a quick succession- In order to be allotted with the exam centre of your choice, you need to register as early as possible.
Click Here for Fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form before the Last Date
Things to Keep Ready while Submission of NMAT 2018 Application Form
The students need to be ready with the following things to start with the registration process in a hassle-free manner:
- A computer with internet connectivity and one of Internet Explorer v.6.0 or advanced, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome browsers.
- Keep your academic certificates and documents ready to fill your qualification grades and percentage precisely.
- The scanned images of your photograph and signature should be stored in the memory of the computer system you are using for registration, that too in the predefined format.
- Make sure the access to net banking, debit card, or credit card to encounter the application fee submission step efficiently.
- It will be great if you use a computer system connected to the printer so that you can take the printout of the acknowledgment page of successful application form submission.
This is all about the NMAT 2018 registration. Click the official link on this page to fill the application form if you haven’t submitted it yet.