NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern -The exam pattern for NMAT 2018 will be set up by the examination conducting authority i.e. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for the aspiring candidates to qualify the entrance test of NMAT 2018 in an easier way without facing any problem. The candidates after going through the exam pattern will be able to analyze the overall test paper as well the difficulty level of the NMAT 2018 exam. While analyzing the test paper of NMAT 2018 question paper, the candidates get to know about the questions that are based on the language skills, logical reasoning, and quantitative skills that are 120 in number. Besides this, information about the time duration, mode, and medium of the question paper, marking scheme etc. can be fetched by the aspiring candidates that will further help them in formulating the study chart for the proper preparation accordingly. Therefore, the candidates need to check the exam pattern and other details that are provided in the article to start their preparation from now onwards to qualify the entrance test of NMAT 2018 in a single attempt.
Highlights of NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Now, the candidates after reading the sufficient details that are mentioned above need to go through the following to have the idea about each component related to the exam pattern.
- Mode of the Exam– NMAT 2018 exam will be conducted through the online mode i.e. Computer-based test.
- Time Duration– The candidates are allotted 2 hours for the completion of the exam paper.
- Number of Sections– The question paper of NMAT comprises of 2 sections
- Marking Scheme– The candidates will score 3 marks for each correct answer whereas, for the incorrect answer, there will be no mark deduction.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Note– Quantitative skills section will be given the highest weightage i.e. 48%
NMAT 2018 Syllabus
Apart from NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern, to qualify the entrance test of NMAT or any other competitive exam, syllabus plays a vital role in that. In other words, it can be said that the syllabus plays the role of master key for accessing entering into various top B-schools across the country. Therefore, let’s check out the following information of the NMAT 2018 syllabus that is below-cited:
(This section aims at checking the writing skills of the candidates and their proficiency in English)
|· Fill in the Blanks
· Jumbled Sentences
· Reading Comprehension Passages
· Sentence Correction and Usage
· Vocabulary and Syntax Usage
· Correction of Grammatical Errors
· Phrasal Verbs
· Usage of Parts of Speech, tenses etc.
· Usage of Idioms
(This section tests the mental ability of the candidates and skills of solving the complex or tricky questions)
|· Family Tree
· Coding & Decoding
· Course of Action
· Course of Action
(This section aims at measuring the problem-solving and also the mathematical skills of the candidates)
· Co-ordinate Geometry
· Number System
· 2D and 3D Geometry
· Pie Chart
· Modern Maths
· Line Graphs
· Bar Graphs
· Profit & Loss
· Ratio & Proportion
· Time & Work etc.
NMAT 2018 Preparation Tips
The candidates to score high marks in order to get into top B-school must start their preparation as soon as possible as the NMAT 2018 exam will begin from 4th of October and will continue till 17th of December 2018. Therefore, hereby, for the candidates, we have provided certain tips and the trick for the preparation purpose. So go through the below-mentioned points thoroughly and follow it accordingly:
- First of all, undergo all the topics covered in each section of the NMAT 2018 syllabus.
- Secondly, finish the portion which seems easier for the candidates and further go for the toughest one.
- Practice Previous year’s question papers and the sample papers too that will help the candidates to know the difficulty level of the exam and also boost up the confidence level of them.
- Proceed for an online mock test that generally helps the candidates to learn the time-management skills which work during the exam time.
- Above all, make the proper study chart and follow it accordingly.
- Lastly, stay calm and confident for the exam.
Overview of NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
NMAT by GMAC is a national level entrance test conducted for the candidates to pursue postgraduate management programs like MBA and other graduate management programs too. The entrance test of NMAT will commence from 4th October 2018 and will be carried on till the 17th of December 2018. The exam of NMAT 2018 will be conducted through online mode. But before all the, don’t miss to apply for it as the application form has been released from 3rd July 2018. So proceed for the registration process if it is not done yet and read the whole article appropriately and for more information related to the NMAT 2018 exam pattern, the aspirants can drop their queries in the comment box. Our team of educators will provide the satisfactory and reliable information for the candidates to vanish their doubts for sure.