NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria –The eligibility criteria for NMAT 2018 is prescribed by the conducting body i.e. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for the candidates willing to get into NMIMS University or other participating institutes for pursuing postgraduate management programs. However, it is obligatory for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form that has been released from 3rd July 2018 and will continue till 3rd October 2018. Now, according to the eligibility criteria, the candidates must have done with their graduation from any of the recognized university with minimum marks of 50%. Moreover, there is good news for the elderly candidates as there is no upper age limit set up for appearing in the NMAT 2018 exam. Further, those candidates will be having the work experience of two or more years will be given preference. Therefore, it is significant to fulfill the eligibility criteria otherwise, the application form will get rejected by the examination conducting authority and further the candidates won’t be able to attempt the exam. Hence, candidates must study the article to have comprehensive and upgraded information about the NMAT 2018 eligibility criteria.
A Highlight of NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For the ease of the candidates, the highlights of the NMAT eligibility criteria is given below but they must go through the official brochure before applying for NMAT 2018. Few points are mentioned.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least of 50 % aggregate from any recognized university.
- There are no age criteria or you can say age limit to appear for NMAT 2018.
- The candidates appearing for final year are eligible to apply but they must clear the exam with at least 50% of marks to get admission.
- Moreover, the candidates having two or more years of experience will be given preference.
- There is no age limit to appear for NMAT 2018 exam.
- Also, there is no reservation policy but few seats will be reserved for widows, children of armed forces personnel killed and Kashmir Migrants in some colleges.
NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria – NMIMS Campuses
The participating institute’s eligibility criteria of NMAT 2018 varies. The candidates must check each institute’s criteria before selecting the institutes. However, the table given below will give you an overview of each institute’s eligibility criteria for the candidate’s reference.
|S.No.||NMIMS Campus & Program||Eligibility Criteria|
|2.||Mumbai (MBA Pharmaceutical Management)||
|3.||Mumbai (MBA HR)||
|4.||Bengaluru (PGDM) & Hyderabad (PGDBM)||
NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria for International Candidates
The international candidates are also eligible to apply for the NMAT 2018 exam as well as the candidates can get the details about the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must possess full-time Bachelor degree (10+ 2+3+4) in any discipline from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates must have at GMAT scores.
- The candidates having two years of work experience will also be given preference.
NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria about Application Form
The candidates can start applying for NMAT 2018 once you have gone through the NMAT eligibility criteria whereas the NMAT 2018 Application Form will be available online in the official website of NMAT. Before filling the application form the candidates must first register by entering all the required details. Once the registration is completed the ID and password will be generated and provided to the candidates on their registered mobile number. Now, the candidates can start filling the application form carefully and the discrepancy will lead to cancellation of the form.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned details will be beneficial to you. If you have any queries related to NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria, then you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.