NMAT 2018 Application Form – NMAT stands for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test steered by GMAC is also known as Graduate Management Aptitude Test, is a national level entrance exam. The candidates who are willing to appear for NMAT 2018 must register first. The registration process for NMAT has commenced from July 03 and will continue until October 3, 2018, which can be done through online mode only. The candidates must fill the required details while doing registration. Once the registration is complete, login ID and password will be created which will be sent to your registered email ID. The candidates have given the preference to register for NMAT 2018 exam anytime during these three months. Moreover, GMAC has given a chance to the candidates for late registration which will commence from October 4 and will continue until October 14 along with the payment of late fee. The candidates can now log in by using the login credentials provided to fill the application form. Therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria for NMAT 2018 prescribed by GMAC before filling the application form. Hence the candidate must ensure they fulfil the criteria. To get more information on NMAT 2018 Application Form the candidates must read the article given below.
NMAT 2018 Application Form – Important Dates
The dates for NMAT 2018 has been released, the aspirants appearing for NMAT must start doing their registration to get admission into various B – schools. Check the below-given table to avoid missing any events.
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|NMAT 2018 Registration||July 3, 2018||October 3, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Scheduling||July 3, 2018||October 16, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Late Registration||October 4, 2018||October 14, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Registration – Retake||October 5, 2018||December 14, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Re-scheduling||July 3, 2018||December 14, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Re-take Scheduling||October 5, 2018||December 14, 2018|
How to fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form
Part 1: Registration instruction
The applicants who are longing to go for the MBA and PGDM programs must fill the application form and can follow the step by step procedure that is given below
- First, visit the official website of NMIMS NMAT.
- Now, click on the “Register Now” a quick link which is provided on the left side of the screen.
- A window will open in which you need to click on “ No, I am a new user” post which new registration details will open where the candidates need to fill the required details asked such as applicant name, country, mobile number, and choose a password. Then click on the register and Sign in button.
- Once you have clicked on Sign in a new window will pop up where the candidates need to fill the application form.
- After the successful registration, an authentic email id will be generated and sent to your registered email address.
- The candidates need to verify and validate the given email Id. Once the email id is verified the candidates can start to infill the application form.
- Now, the candidates need to enter the required details such as personal information, contact details, education, and work experience asked in the form as it is mandatory to fill out all the sections.
- NMAT 2018 has also given preference to the candidates to select up to five programs, beyond five the candidates need to pay Rs 200 extra and tax will also be applicable.
- The candidates must upload the recent passport size photograph which should be in JPG, GIF, and PNG format with white or light coloured background. The photo should be clear and easily identified and it must not be more than 6 months old. Other to these criteria any photo uploaded may get rejected.
- The candidate must read the terms and condition carefully and then click on the “I Agree” button which declares acceptance of the same.
- The candidates can view the complete application form before the final submission. It is important for the candidates to check the entries carefully as they cannot make any changes once finally submitted except for the field qualification and work.
- After cross verifying the details click on the submit button to complete the registration process, after which a new window containing a unique NMAT 2018 ID will be displayed.
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to make the payment. Candidates can even choose the option to make a payment right now or return later to make the payment later.
- If you have selected to pay right now click on “click here to make payment” the screen with payment option will appear along with registration number. The payment can be made through Credit card, Debit card or through HDFC Bank that is if a candidate wishes to make a cash payment or through Demand Draft.
- If the candidates desire to make payment later then the candidates must re-login with the valid email id and complete the transaction by clicking on the “Make a payment “button.
- After successful completion of registration, the candidates will receive a unique NMAT email id which can be used for further use.
- Once the application form is accepted along with the fee by NMIMS the candidates will receive an email to log on to pearsonvue.com/nmims to schedule their test on a preferred date.
Part 2: Payment instruction
The candidates can make payment through
- Online payment – The candidate can make payment for application fee through credit card, debit card, or master card.
- HDFC bank – The candidates who are willing to make payment through cash can make payment through designated HDFC bank branches.
- Demand Draft – The candidates who choose to make payment through DD will have to visit any bank and get a DD issued in favour of SVKM’S NMIMS payable at Mumbai. Before sending the DD to the collection centre the candidates must not forget to mention the name, registration number, and programs at the back of the DD. Now go to the payment section and click on “Make payment” tab and fill the details like DD number and date then click on to submit button. Now take the print of the payment form, sign it and send it to the collection centre at the given below address
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon – 122 002
Phone: 092130 27791/ 92
For any queries or doubt related to NMAT 2018 Application form, you can leave your comment in the below-given comment box.