NMAT 2018 Application Form – Candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of NMAT 2018 must start moving ahead for filling the application form as it has been released by the conducting body i.e. GMAC from 3rd July 2018 and the last date for filling the application form is till 3rd October 2018. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode merely along with the application fee that is explained below in this article. However, it is mandatory for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before proceeding for filling the application form. Further, if any candidates fill the application form without fulfilling the requirement set up by the examination conducting body then the form can lead to the rejection by the officials. Moreover, candidates before filling the application form must keep all the important documents containing personal as well as academic details and fill the form appropriately. Lastly, candidates are suggested to read the article thoroughly for have complete information about NMAT 2018 application form and above all, check the form twice before the final submission. In case, any candidate has filled the wrong detail will be given chance to make it correct in the application form from 4th October to 17th December 2018.
NMAT 2018 Application Form Important Dates
|NMAT 2018 Event||NMAT 2018 Important Dates|
|Start Date||End Date|
|Online registration for NMAT begins from||July 3, 2018||October 3, 2018|
|Examination schedule||July 3, 2018||October 16, 2018|
|Late date for registration||October 4, 2018||October 14, 2018|
|Re-take of Registration||October 5, 2018||December 14, 2018|
|Re-scheduling of registration||July 3, 2018||December 14, 2018|
|Registration Retake-scheduling||October 5, 2018||December 14, 2018|
|Date of NMAT exam||4th October 2018||17th December 2018|
|Result Declaration||NA||Second Week of January 2019|
LATEST – Click Here to Fill NMAT 2018 Application Form
How to fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form
Part 1: Registration instruction
The applicants who are longing to go for the MBA and PGDM programs must fill the application form and can follow the step by step procedure that is given below
- First, visit the official website of NMIMS NMAT.
- Now, click on the “Register Now” a quick link which is provided on the left side of the screen.
- A window will open in which you need to click on “ No, I am a new user” post which new registration details will open where the candidates need to fill the required details asked such as applicant name, country, mobile number, and choose a password. Then click on the register and Sign in button.
- Once you have clicked on Sign in a new window will pop up where the candidates need to fill the application form.
- After the successful registration, an authentic email id will be generated and sent to your registered email address.
- The candidates need to verify and validate the given email Id. Once the email id is verified the candidates can start to infill the application form.
- Now, the candidates need to enter the required details such as personal information, contact details, education, and work experience asked in the form as it is mandatory to fill out all the sections.
- NMAT 2018 has also given preference to the candidates to select up to five programs, beyond five the candidates need to pay Rs 200 extra and tax will also be applicable.
- The candidates must upload the recent passport size photograph which should be in JPG, GIF, and PNG format with white or light coloured background. The photo should be clear and easily identified and it must not be more than 6 months old. Other to these criteria any photo uploaded may get rejected.
- The candidate must read the terms and condition carefully and then click on the “I Agree” button which declares acceptance of the same.
- The candidates can view the complete application form before the final submission. It is important for the candidates to check the entries carefully as they cannot make any changes once finally submitted except for the field qualification and work.
- After cross verifying the details click on the submit button to complete the registration process, after which a new window containing a unique NMAT 2018 ID will be displayed.
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to make the payment. Candidates can even choose the option to make a payment right now or return later to make the payment later.
- If you have selected to pay right now click on “click here to make payment” the screen with payment option will appear along with registration number. The payment can be made through Credit card, Debit card or through HDFC Bank that is if a candidate wishes to make a cash payment or through Demand Draft.
- If the candidates desire to make payment later then the candidates must re-login with the valid email id and complete the transaction by clicking on the “Make a payment “button.
- After successful completion of registration, the candidates will receive a unique NMAT email id which can be used for further use.
- Once the application form is accepted along with the fee by NMIMS the candidates will receive an email to log on to pearsonvue.com/nmims to schedule their test on a preferred date.
Part 2: Payment instruction
The candidates can make payment through
- Online payment – The candidate can make payment for application fee through credit card, debit card, or master card.
- HDFC bank – The candidates who are willing to make payment through cash can make payment through designated HDFC bank branches.
- Demand Draft – The candidates who choose to make payment through DD will have to visit any bank and get a DD issued in favour of SVKM’S NMIMS payable at Mumbai. Before sending the DD to the collection centre the candidates must not forget to mention the name, registration number, and programs at the back of the DD. Now go to the payment section and click on “Make payment” tab and fill the details like DD number and date then click on to submit button. Now take the print of the payment form, sign it and send it to the collection centre at the given below address
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon – 122 002
Phone: 092130 27791/ 92
For any queries or doubt related to NMAT 2018 Application form, you can leave your comment in the below given comment box.