NMAT 2018 Admit Card – The admit card of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT 2018) has been made available by the conducting body i.e. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) from 3rd July 2018 and the candidates can download the same until 16th October 2018 through online mode in order to appear in NMAT exam to seek admission in either NMIMS University or any of its 25 participating institutes for postgraduate management programs. As the admit card has been released from 3rd July, candidates who have not downloaded yet but fetch it as soon as possible as after 16th October, they will not be able to download it under any circumstances. Furthermore, it is mandatory for the candidates to check all the details mentioned on the admit card after downloading it in order to check if all the information is correct or not, if not get it resolved by the examination conducting authority. Moreover, the candidates are suggested to hold their admit card along with any of the documents from aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter id etc. before moving ahead for appearing in the NMAT 2018 exam. Therefore, lastly, candidates are supposed to study the whole article for having complete information about the NMAT 2018 admit card.
NMAT 2018 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can get all the information about the important dates of the admit card for NMAT 2018 from the table given below and prepare according to it. The dates given here are confirmed as the conducting body has announced the updated dates. Therefore, candidates for not missing any event must follow the table accordingly.
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|NMAT Registration Date||July 3, 2018||October 3, 2018|
|NMAT Scheduling Date||July 3, 2018||October 16, 2018|
|NMAT Exam Date||October 4, 2018||December 17, 2018|
|NMAT Result Date||Third week of January 2018|
NMAT 2018 Admit Card Steps to Download
The candidates can follow the steps below to know the process of downloading the admit card of NMAT 2018 Admit card:
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of NMAT.
- After that, the candidates are required to search for the admit card link.
- Then they should enter the login detail that was generated during the registration of application form.
- Enter details like Email ID and Password and click the submit button.
- The NMAT 2018 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- The candidates should check the details carefully.
- Then they should download the admit card.
- The candidates should take the print out of the admit card for future reference.
NMAT 2018 Admit Card Details Mentioned
Below are the details that are mentioned on the admit card of MNAT 2018. The candidates are required to check the details to verify that the details given on the admit card are true and there is no discrepancy. If the candidates find any mistakes in the admit card then they should make the correction before the time of entrance exam:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Duration of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Place of Exam
- Roll number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Application ID
- Empty below for the invigilator signature
- Exam related Instructions
NMAT 2018 Admit Card -Identity Proof Required
Besides carrying the NMAT 2018 admit card, candidates have to carry any of the important documents that are mentioned as their identity proof. Therefore, below-mentioned is the list of documents from which candidates need to carry any one. Thus, let’s check out the following:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Indian Passport
- Recent issue of School or College Identity Card
- Bank passbook along with the photograph
- Any Identity Proof with attached photograph sealed and signature by Gazetted Officer.
Instructions for NMAT 2018 Admit Card
These are the instructions candidates can go through to know more about the NMAT 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the admit card of NMAT 2018 from the official website of NMAT until 16th October 2018.
- The admit card can be downloaded by entering the details like email address and password.
- The candidates should verify the details given in the admit card are true and there are no mistakes.
- When there is no mistakes candidates can download the keep the admit card for later reference.
- The admit card should be kept preserved till the time of admission process.
- The candidates are required to carry admit card of NMAT 2018 along with an identity card.
Without identity card and admit card the candidates will not be permitted in the exam centre.